• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

you gotta wonder why jussie didn't plead out...
is the fix in?

J4kRFsau.png

No wonder poop pants cancelled his presser. Between him and Powell they said plenty today. My stock holdings are swirling the drain today.

Maryland's governor put together a bipartition committee to redistrict the state. They came back with a fair geographical district plan.

Enter the evil Democrat majority and they will not utilize this map, instead they are going to vote to institute their own. EVERY Republican area of the state will be absorbed into a district that has far greater Demwit support. I mean every district will be changed to have Demwit majority.

This state is done for. I didn't hold out much hope, but I thought the redistricting could help. Oh well......
How is this even legal

Reactions: gigamortis
Bookmarked, but haven't watched.

I think this is the one he was talking about:

This was also posted:

Interesting second video. But using celebrities as examples of freemasonry's power doesn't seem to be too convincing. They are so messed up as a group they couldn't be useful for anything more than useful idiots. If you are trying to take over the world why would anyone admit to being part of the group by showing off like that? And why would a group that is bent on world domination accept such fools?

Last edited:
Reactions: SQ54
GTF out of the cities.

safe-inject650-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like CNN suspended chris cuomo indefinitely. Lol

This is nicknamed the "Andy Ngo rule". They are doing this to protect terrorists like antifa/blm.

Climate change is making the winters colder than they’ve been in decades. I’ve been taking 1/2 tsp of Diesel 911 whenever cold fronts move in, just to keep from gelling-up.

I walked across my yard to get the mail last night, had to get my leg amputated the next day. Winter clots got me 🤕 Stay safe. Be vigilant. Always in fear. ✌☮🏳‍🌈☪ she/him/kitten

Climate change is making the winters colder than they’ve been in decades. I’ve been taking 1/2 tsp of Diesel 911 whenever cold fronts move in, just to keep from gelling-up.
We're hanging on as best we can in this "bitter cold", got to go out and pick some more tomatoes now.....

:cool:

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-30_182431_www.atmo.arizona.edu.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-30_182529_www.atmo.arizona.edu.png

Reactions: camocorvette

Why doesn't everyone leave twitter and remove its power?

Didn’t I read something about a mark on the hand or the forehead…..?

The Bible is clear people won't be getting "the Mark" by accident, but this just shows the "forerunner" technology falling into place. There will be a lot of deception and coercion during that time (and yes, not being able to buy or sell sounds scary-close to some Jab passports we are seeing in the world) but it will be associated with the worship and allegiance to one individual (Anti-Christ) reigning supreme over the ten governments/kingdoms at the time. I have to check verses but I believe it will be 3.5 years into the Tribulation; when the "supreme leader" starts breaking the promises he made to people for "peace and prosperity" and shows his true colors (some scholars say its China or less likely Russia that goes against his rule); the mark is to prove allegiance to him as God. Those that don't take the mark will be beheaded.

Just a few days ago we were told that the earth warming up was causing all these sudden miscarriages and heart problems. Now it's the old winter blood clots. :ROFLMAO:
Ah yes, cryoglobulinemia...so common don't you know (sarcasm). It is associated with hep. C though. Very rare association with vaccines (also sarcasm).

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
Producer sounds like a toddler making up excuses after getting caught eating snacks before dinner.

The producer Irene Byson admitted here she told that guy and from the sounds of it other NBC employees to follow the jury to their residence...and people wondered why some citizens don't want to be jurors in these cases??

Last edited:
Reactions: KZP

Cue anti-2A in 3, 2, 1.....
And identity of shooter release - white kid, I'm thinking bullying involved...
edit: after seeing the kid - I am almost 100% bullying involved .

The Press really tried to push Whitmer to go on an anti-gun rant, for today at least she seems to be respectful of the families.

Last edited:

Cue anti-2A in 3, 2, 1....
And identity of shooter release - white kid, I'm thinking bullying involved

The Press really tried to push Whitmer to go on an anti-gun rant, for today at least she seems to be respectful of the families.

Seeing a few posts claiming it was known someone was going to be violent that day.