• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Golly Gee... never even hit the main news channels...

I can't imagine why...
turns out he's a piece of shit anyway

38hhZENF.jpeg

Reactions: Bender
i think somebody popped him.

I can't imagine why...

I hate Demwits....

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
You see this? Candace is blowing it up in twitterverse... I dont even have twitter and her stuff is bleeding over into Telegram and Parler.

Her and Melissa Tate. The libtards just cant fucking stand two black women that blow their idiocy and lies to smithereens.

I think it might have been Ben Shapiro. But he was saying If gender doesnt exist, and its just a social construct, then L G and B's wouldnt exist. LOL... Right?

Like....Hello you dumb fucking woke ass f*gs. Wake the F up!

Edited to tone down the F-g word. :)

Screenshot_20210301-190558_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:
You see this? Candace is blowing it up in twitterverse... I dont even have twitter and her stuff is bleeding over into Telegram and Parler.

Her and Melissa Tate. The libtards just cant fucking stand two black women that blow their idiocy and lies to smithereens.

I think it might have been Ben Shapiro. But he was saying If gender doesnt exist, and its just a social construct, then L G and B's wouldnt exist. LOL... Right?

Like....Hello you dumb fucking woke ass fags. WAKE THE F UP!! And you wonder why I got NO Gay friends bahaha. Fine by me.

Um... I wonder should I can the "fag" name calling? I bet I'm the only one on Snipers Hide that can use that term lolol. But If I suddenly *poof*... you'll know I was wrong about that. 🤣

View attachment 7570693

She's a smart cookie. I was hoping she'd be the first black female VP.

Only a few billion dollars after all these years? Sounds like a cover up to me. What a shit show, it should have been shut down twenty years ago.

I can't imagine why...

Not needed, apparently they have something else on him.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Only a few billion dollars after all these years? Sounds like a cover up to me. What a shit show, it should have been shut down twenty years ago.

When I was in Liberia they were having internal problems.

One of the DAO guys, a Navy Chief, would visit his Liberian govt counterparts in town.

On one trip he came back with a sweet Shovel FLHP Harley.

Uncle Sam provided a whole parking lot full of them and now none were running because they didnt have a clue on maintaining them.

Some quick work at the Embassy he had that thing running around the compound and shipped it out in his TMO as his vehicle.

Meanwhile here seniors worry about buying heating oil.

This is old news but given scant coverage today.

Notice how all with these eye accidents, the nose is never involved? Seems illogical. :)

You have to present an ID to...

Get on a airliner
Open a bank account
Cash a check
Get a library card
Get a loan
Buy an alcoholic beverage
Buy tobacco products
Rent a car
Rent an apartment
Buy a house
Buy a firearm
Buy an NFA item
Get a pilot’s license

Have I forgot anything?

Some of the buildings we built were schools for the children.

At nite they would transport bomb making materials into it.
Santas team of elves monitered it for a while and when sure children were gone one nite had Christmas.

The elves dropped a dime in a new to the theater wish list box.
Santa arived post haste in his sleigh and over flew the target noting it was a school.

Again the elves decorated the target and told Santa it was thier dime.

The elf with the box was knocked off his feet and even santa said WTF that was a hell of an explosion.

The elves were happy that thier new box connected to more santas.

Reactions: Blutroop
This is old news but given scant coverage today.

You have to present an ID to...

Get on a airliner
Open a bank account
Cash a check
Get a library card
Get a loan
Buy an alcoholic beverage
Buy tobacco products
Rent a car
Rent an apartment
Buy a house
Buy a firearm
Buy an NFA item
Get a pilot’s license

Have I forgot anything?

Get into the Democrat National Convention........

Things that make me sick.

Some of the buildings we built were schools for the children.

At nite they would transport bomb making materials into it.
Santas team of elves monitered it for a while and when sure children were gone one nite had Christmas.

The elves dropped a dime in a new to the theater wish list box.
Santa arived post haste in his sleigh and over flew the target noting it was a school.

Again the elves decorated the target and told Santa it was thier dime.

The elf with the box was knocked off his feet and even santa said WTF that was a hell of an explosion.

The elves were happy that thier new box connected to more santas.

Santa is now a doddering old man with no interest in helping the children his rules of celebration are now more likely to harm the elves than the grinches.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Don't worry, Biden is writing an EO that will welcome these Syrians into our country with open arms.
he killed 12 civilians the other day to make sure it is still a dangerous place for them.

he killed 12 civilians the other day to make sure it is still a dangerous place for them.

Oh just wait. Those 12 will look like chicken scratch. He's going to have us all spread out all over the globe being the world's police department. Mark my word, we will have levels around the globe larger than Obozo's years in office.

watching scumshit wray testifying...er lying before the senate.

hate that the dems can refer to AP reporting as though they only report facts.