PortaJohn

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019

FBI Director Chris Wray Tells Congress Antifa Not Involved in Capitol Hill Riots, After FBI Literally Arrests Antifa Leader, John Sullivan, for Participating in Capitol Hill Riots​

Choid

Apparently, the town retard.
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
How do you pick non swamp creatures when the swamp must approve them?
His non swamp picks were just as bad. Love me some Omarosa and Mooch. Only the best peoples.

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2019
mXlP5cju.jpeg

Choid

Apparently, the town retard.
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I'm shocked he got away with keeping it in place this long.

Snuby642

Two Star General
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    No more masks.
    Guess I will have to shave regularly now.

A year of this shit is more than enough and fouci types can suck it.

Reactions: Josh1978

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I popped in for a second to leave a comment. They are disabled just like thumbs up thus down feature on this video.

I wish one of the Repuklicans there would have brought up the mountains of proof that Antifa was there. But we still seem to be the kindler, gentler party.... Both parties make me sick.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Well good news from our Texas governor but gets even better in Tarrant County where I live.

Being Texas Independence Day our county judge jumped the gun and dropped all restrictions starting today.

Was going to drop powder and load but powder charges and TX Bourbon don't mix well so guess it will be TX and ham radio instead.

I'd run naked in the streets but I have a badly pulled hamstring and am not as purty as I once was.

20210302_171341.jpg

gayguns

-------------
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Well good news from our Texas governor but gets even better in Tarrant County where I live.

Being Texas Independence Day our county judge jumped the gun and dropped all restrictions starting today.

Was going to drop powder and load but powder charges and TX Bourbon don't mix well so guess it will be TX and ham radio instead.

I'd run naked in the streets but I have a badly pulled hamstring and am not as purty as I once was.

View attachment 7571388
    Get on Echolink Bro And hit me up. California, Area 6... look for Beverly Hills :)

Reactions: Bender and Snuby642

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    A year ago in the virus thread I called him a camera whore POS. There were several people that gave me shit about that.
    The only difference between now and then? He's another year older.
    This little man, is c*^t deep in this shit. Wonder what his stock portfolio looks like, with what he has invested in these new "vaccines"? He is near the top, with his head up B. Gates ass, of the people responsible of shutting down America. F this turd! Mac:mad:

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    Wisconsin
    A year ago in the virus thread I called him a camera whore POS. There were several people that gave me shit about that.
    The only difference between now and then? He's another year older.
    I really never had faith in him from the start. Then when he started his "mask on/mask off" shit, that's when I felt the same way you do. He needs to dry up and go away, period. Mac

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    Wisconsin
    I think it's absolutely great, that states like Texas and a few others, are doing what they are. It's about time, the people start saying, F this shit! It needs to happen faster and on a larger scale. Enough is enough. MERIKA!! Mac

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    wrong house in the wrong state you stupid cunt

Charger442

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2010
    South Texas

I bet that was an interesting hearing....

gayguns

-------------
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Not to knock him...but can someone pls give me the spoiler? Listening to repeat the same damn sentence 2 and 3 times, every time is annoying. The video could have been 2 minutes I bet... but at 16 min I finally gave up

Reactions: EliBloodshy

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Youtube. These people are talkaholics.
    Just get to the fucking point already!!
    Video on flipping a coin and the sumbitch talks for eight minutes before pulling the coin out of his pocket

Not to knock him...but can someone pls give me the spoiler? Listening to repeat the same damn sentence 2 and 3 times, every time is annoying. The video could have been 2 minutes I bet... but at 16 min I finally gave up

EliBloodshy

41020-1-2020
    Minuteman
    Dec 10, 2020
    Gulf Coast, FL
    This is long, but it’s a good watch.

Reactions: theLBC

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County

Now that's a special kind of stupid.

• Haha
    Reactions: TACC and gayguns

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    This is long, but it’s a good watch.

irish guy was epic.

wedidnotCapture.JPG

BigTex

Dr. Dickweed
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2013

View attachment 7571388
    Hard for me to get excited over the lifting of a draconian government mandate that never should've been.

Maxduty

Quae Moriatur
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Oklahoma
    Oklahoma has some interesting things going on right now too. Want to pass a bill to proclaim some Federal legislation unconstitutional and they will not abide by it. Got some chick in the rotunda claiming they can't just decide which Federal laws to follow and she's trying to have it thrown out. Hmmm, how's that medical MJ working out then?

Reactions: EliBloodshy