• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

dYMY7wqf.jpeg

I am traveling through Texas today . Had to deliver in Dallas and headed down to Houston. Everywhere I look the mask are still on. Its gone on so long they have become endoctrinated, which was the plan all along.

If you drove through Fort Worth / Tarrant county you would see smiling faces. We started yesterday.

The entire state starts next week.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Reactions: 10ring'r
Good for the folks of Texas.
No heros in this deal.
Shouldn't have been under tyrannical orders to begin with.
I may as well predict my state, Chicagoland, will be one of the last if not the last
To do same.

R

Lol that all the angriest motherfuckers here live in shithole states. Why don't you guys move?

I am traveling through Texas today . Had to deliver in Dallas and headed down to Houston. Everywhere I look the mask are still on. Its gone on so long they have become endoctrinated, which was the plan all along.
Everyday I see people standing in a line waiting for a shopping cart in order to enter the market. There’s two cart areas. One with metal carts and one with red plastic ones. During the reduced number of shoppers period, they had the metal ones chained and tapped off with only a limited number of red ones available.

Well for the past two months or so, there’s been no max cap in the store and they unchained and removed the tape from around the metal carts. Which can be seen clear as day. ....yet people still stand in line and wait for a red one.

I tried helping the idiots by telling the line of 10 people that the other carts are unchained now ....and some fuckin cunty twat waffle snapped at me and yelled “no they aren’t!” ....so I walked over, grabbed one, and walked by the line and into the store.

It’s like these people are afraid of free thought. Blows my mind. Conditioning the masses was apparently super fucking easy.

...and these fucks still ride bikes and drive alone with masks on all over the place here.

Everyday I see people standing in a line waiting for a shopping cart in order to enter the market. There’s two cart areas. One with metal carts and one with red plastic ones. During the reduced number of shoppers period, they had the metal ones chained and tapped off with only a limited number of red ones available.

Well for the past two months or so, there’s been no max cap in the store and they unchained and removed the tape from around the metal carts. Which can be seen clear as day. ....yet people still stand in line and wait for a red one.

I tried helping the idiots by telling the line of 10 people that the other carts are unchained now ....and some fuckin cunty twat waffle snapped at me and yelled “no they aren’t!” ....so I walked over, grabbed one, and walked by the line and into the store.

It’s like these people are afraid of free thought. Blows my mind. Conditioning the masses was apparently super fucking easy.

...and these fucks still ride bikes and drive alone with masks on all over the place here.

It takes so little time to train the smartest animals.........

It takes so little time to train the smartest animals.........
Dude next week I have to attend a DOD “Extremism One Day Stand Down” in order to address the apparent extremist ideologies in the ranks... 😂

The fuckin most diverse group of people this country, or the world for that matter, have. The DOD is more diverse than a 2001 college recruitment commercial.

Can’t wait to hear how I’m the enemy because I’m white and do finger gun gestures on the golf course.

In his ruling, the judge said that sixty-six of eighty-four absentee ballots cast in the June runoff were not valid and should never have been counted. Nicholas Holliday was declared the winner by a 37 vote margin. Robert Devaull challenged the results in court.

Judge Weill found many irregularities with absentee ballots. He issued a bench warrant for notary Dallas Jones, who notarized absentee ballots. During a hearing, Jones admitted violating notary duties.

White folks gettin da shaft.
No BS my grand mother told me when she was young they worked in the cane fields for some thing like 25 cents a day in the depression, she was white.
Later she got a job with the school board in the cafeteria and got to bring home left overs, that is how my grandparents fed my dad and my two uncles. Things were not always rosie as some people would have you believe.

Dude next week I have to attend a DOD “Extremism One Day Stand Down” in order to address the apparent extremist ideologies in the ranks... 😂

The fuckin most diverse group of people this country, or the world for that matter, have. The DOD is more diverse than a 2001 college recruitment commercial.

Can’t wait to hear how I’m the enemy because I’m white and do finger gun gestures on the golf course.

The military did the shit right....light green and dark green but all green.

The stand down is nothing but trying to beat any Patriotism or loyalty to the ideas of American exceptionalism and individual freedom out of everyone.

Its coercion to make anyone thinking of a career scared and puts them on notice that they will think as told.

oops

The commanding general of the D.C. National Guard blew a gigantic hole in the narrative that the Capitol building security was merely ‘unprepared’ for the riots of January 6th.

The security was inadequate because the Commander of the National Guard was told not to authorize additional troops, including a “quick reaction” team, without the express approval of a civil authority. That would include Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the House Sergeant at Arms.

oops

The commanding general of the D.C. National Guard blew a gigantic hole in the narrative that the Capitol building security was merely ‘unprepared’ for the riots of January 6th.

The security was inadequate because the Commander of the National Guard was told not to authorize additional troops, including a “quick reaction” team, without the express approval of a civil authority. That would include Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the House Sergeant at Arms.
Pelosi should be arrest and tried for murder. Her actions allowed that police officer to be killed.

No BS my grand mother told me when she was young they worked in the cane fields for some thing like 25 cents a day in the depression, she was white.
Later she got a job with the school board in the cafeteria and got to bring home left overs, that is how my grandparents fed my dad and my two uncles. Things were not always rosie as some people would have you believe.

My dad had the same type thing in Oklahoma along with his 8 sisters n one brother...

But, the Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana black people didnt get .25 a day or leftovers....
If they were lucky, they got canefield rat a couple times a week.

I've seen it in my lifetime, both black and white poors eating rats, stale throw out bread, and scrape the mold off cheese and vegetables.... I shot many a rat at the old cotton gin for them when I was 12 years old.
Much in life definitely wasnt rosie, fer sure.

I bitched once about tired of deer meat and cheap hamburger meat. My black bud said hed swap some week old baloney for some of what I was bitching about. I felt like shit...
Enough that my black bud got some of my stuff.
Today, I vomit at the smell of baloney, and dont want to ever eat another piece of deer meat, such as it went...

My black bud and I both retired at about the same salary around the same time and, up until he died (covid), we sat around and reminisced, he never forgot the day after my shitty comment, I gave him my lunch and took his baloney sandwich that I threw up.

No, lots of things werent all rosie. My black bud would snark, about those people out there bitching, let them eat rat, and enjoy baloney, followed by, fuck them....

shocked again!

EA3myVhq.jpeg
This draconian shit needs to stop and stop now. These MF'ers, have an agenda. It's all about commieizm. There's no rationality behind this shit and people need to start waking the F up!
I'm glad to see Florida, S.Dakota, Miss., and Texas, state officials taking back their states.
It's went on for too long. It's time for all of us to start getting our lives, families, friends, back into our lives and start living like the free people we are. Mac