• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

IJaJyhak.jpeg
Those damn racist coal miners......doing black face. 🤣 🤣

My dad had the same type thing in Oklahoma along with his 8 sisters n one brother...

But, the Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana black people didnt get .25 a day or leftovers....
If they were lucky, they got canefield rat a couple times a week.

I've seen it in my lifetime, both black and white poors eating rats, stale throw out bread, and scrape the mold off cheese and vegetables.... I shot many a rat at the old cotton gin for them when I was 12 years old.
Much in life definitely wasnt rosie, fer sure.

I bitched once about tired of deer meat and cheap hamburger meat. My black bud said hed swap some week old baloney for some of what I was bitching about. I felt like shit...
Enough that my black bud got some of my stuff.
Today, I vomit at the smell of baloney, and dont want to ever eat another piece of deer meat, such as it went...

My black bud and I both retired at about the same salary around the same time and, up until he died (covid), we sat around and reminisced, he never forgot the day after my shitty comment, I gave him my lunch and took his baloney sandwich that I threw up.

No, lots of things werent all rosie. My black bud would snark, about those people out there bitching, let them eat rat, and enjoy baloney, followed by, fuck them....

Ya know.. that was just awesome to read. Thank you for sharing it.
God bless your friend. I'm sorry Covid got him.

My dad had the same type thing in Oklahoma along with his 8 sisters n one brother...

But, the Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana black people didnt get .25 a day or leftovers....
If they were lucky, they got canefield rat a couple times a week.

I've seen it in my lifetime, both black and white poors eating rats, stale throw out bread, and scrape the mold off cheese and vegetables.... I shot many a rat at the old cotton gin for them when I was 12 years old.
Much in life definitely wasnt rosie, fer sure.

I bitched once about tired of deer meat and cheap hamburger meat. My black bud said hed swap some week old baloney for some of what I was bitching about. I felt like shit...
Enough that my black bud got some of my stuff.
Today, I vomit at the smell of baloney, and dont want to ever eat another piece of deer meat, such as it went...

My black bud and I both retired at about the same salary around the same time and, up until he died (covid), we sat around and reminisced, he never forgot the day after my shitty comment, I gave him my lunch and took his baloney sandwich that I threw up.

No, lots of things werent all rosie. My black bud would snark, about those people out there bitching, let them eat rat, and enjoy baloney, followed by, fuck them....
I grew up down the road from a slave. His name was Herbert and I’ll never forget him. He tended the garden, cut grass and basically everything for a family that lived on the road and owned the land. He lived in a 10x10 wood shed. With half a tin roof. I never saw him that he didn’t give me a price of hard candy and had a smile on his face. I think he was in his 70s at the time he died but I cried like a baby. Think I was 12 at the time of his death!

how long before evil dems try to block this if it passes?

MpjKjeGF.png
I completely agree with this but this should’ve been done long ago. These MF should be busy county ballots in Maricopa County right now. The shit going on surrounding that is ridiculous...

I completely agree with this but this should’ve been done long ago. These MF should be busy county ballots in Maricopa County right now. The shit going on surrounding that is ridiculous...

Republicans released a statement by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on Wednesday afternoon, saying, "We were shocked when we were told that attorneys for the Maricopa County Board recommended doing something like this, potentially breaking the chain of custody of the ballots."

sneaky if they could break the chain of custody and then claim the auditors could have tampered.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
Republicans released a statement by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann on Wednesday afternoon, saying, "We were shocked when we were told that attorneys for the Maricopa County Board recommended doing something like this, potentially breaking the chain of custody of the ballots."

sneaky if they could break the chain of custody and then claim the auditors could have tampered.
That makes sense. I should’ve read this one first.

Last edited:

The results of this will have to be accepted as Gospel.......has the chain of custody over the last 4 months been secure?

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
How is this shit not big news. There has to been half dozen of similar reports over the last 6-12 months....

Shit we are still talking about Elizabeth Smart and she was one kid with abductors profiled through the media.

These are kids being found like they walked off the UFO in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

How old are you?
I grew up down the road from a slave. His name was Herbert and I’ll never forget him. He tended the garden, cut grass and basically everything for a family that lived on the road and owned the land. He lived in a 10x10 wood shed. With half a tin roof. I never saw him that he didn’t give me a price of hard candy and had a smile on his face. I think he was in his 70s at the time he died but I cried like a baby. Think I was 12 at the time of his death!

And....

This will be the end to the illusion of free and fair elections.....

I think a decision moment is fast approaching.

I think the articles I posted indicate this Arizona audit is that much more important.

AZ will likely be the last chance for some sort of peaceful/lawful resolution on this shit.

My expectation that there are Patriots in government has been failure at every opportunity.

Clown show......its going to be ugly if he gets in front of a microphone with real questioners.

How long do you think it will take to uncover the man/woman behind Joe Biden's curtain? He's going to go off script while he's live and there won't be a way to save him. I guess that's why he's been living in the basement of the White House.

And....

This will be the end to the illusion of free and fair elections.....

I think a decision moment is fast approaching.

They are an embarrassment to this country. How obvious can they be? As you said, we are fast approaching a pivotal moment in our country.

Reactions: 10ring'r
How is this shit not big news. There has to been half dozen of similar reports over the last 6-12 months....

Shit we are still talking about Elizabeth Smart and she was one kid with abductors profiled through the media.

These are kids being found like they walked off the UFO in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
How about the fact that 90 of those 150 were under Child Services care?!? And that they were planning to find 240, but 90 are still missing!? How exactly do DOZENS of kids go from state custody to human trafficking?!? How many other kids are they missing??

It's mostly children raised in fucked up homes of drug addicts and criminals. The children were removed from the home and placed in group homes, with other family or temporary homes where the state pays for their stay. Many of the kids run away and end up on the streets and living with whoever they can.
I wonder how long before many of these kids will be back on the street. It's sad for sure.
How about the fact that 90 of those 150 were under Child Services care?!? And that they were planning to find 240, but 90 are still missing!? How exactly do DOZENS of kids go from state custody to human trafficking?!? How many other kids are they missing??

Reactions: 10ring'r
Here is a video that starts with Nick Cannon saying that White people are closer to animals. But about a minute into the video there is another guy talking about the differences between Demwits and Republicans. It really hits home and very interesting for those who believe the Right is Racist.

Nick Cannon: White People Are Closer to Animals | PragerU

A very good video in my opinion.

There were many things I figured to have zero chance of happening.......yet here we are.
I agree with you that most of the predictions and analyses you make are wrong.

Here is a video that starts with Nick Cannon saying that White people are closer to animals. But about a minute into the video there is another guy talking about the differences between Demwits and Republicans. It really hits home and very interesting for those who believe the Right is Racist.

Remember.......It was Joe Biden that thinks blacks and hispanics are too dumb to use a computer

The outcomes of law enforcement efforts against sex traffickers repeatedly support the NCMEC estimate. In a 2013 FBI 70-city nationwide raid, 60 percent of the victims came from foster care or group homes. In 2014, New York authorities estimated that 85 percent of sex trafficking victims were previously in the child welfare system.

• Sad
Reactions: gigamortis
This shit has been pulled for years at the state/city level.
Check Chicago districts and see if you notice a pattern.

R
This is true, but there is a huge difference in the political power structure.

That WAS very good. I sent it to the last few libtards I know..

Let's review.
Blue team in power, check.
Rinos scared of their shadow, check.
Political landscape heading to parity, check.
Only time.

R
OK, captain. At the current balance of power it won't happen. Could change, but not in the next two years. In other words, the current bill is dead.

So I guess Trump won't reclaim his rightful place as POTUS today and the military isn't in Washington as the interim government shot callers? Q lied to me.

In reality, NG is kept in Washington to get the sheep used to a military presence on the street so when the big crackdown and round-up of 'white supremacists' msm is promoting, the sheep will think the 'terrorist cells' are being rounded up. 'If you see something, say something' will become the catch phrase until China thinks its safe to take over. Thats what I think.