• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

BrSqn4jQ.jpeg

according to the wb, they had investigates pence in 2013 and had dirt to leverage him.
of course it could all be lies.

16· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · There was leverage on Mike17· Pence because of surveillance from way back in the 201318· range.· They had gotten FISA warrants to exploit, and Rod had19· that.

6· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Okay.· Do you know what type of·7· leverage would've existed over the vice president?·8· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · The vice president has had·9· homosexual relations in the past -- it's not a problem.· Many10· of them were adults.· This is something he had done11· throughout his time in the Congress.· When he became governor12· he had thought that he was free to explore them more.13· · · · · · There were two specifically that they had recorded.14· One gentleman roughly 20 years his junior.· They had a fairly15· steady relationship.16· · · · · · There was one about half his age that was much more17· sporadic, because it was more dangerous, harder to get time18· alone.· This person would introduce others, bring people with19· him.· He'd have people waiting when he showed up.20· · · · · · And it was that second one that introduced younger21· and younger people, "This is whomever, he's 17" and he's22· really 15, "This is whomever, he's 15" and he's really 13.

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
And...have you all read this (sorry, it's fox, but still).

Look at the campaign match by government and passing the tax return thing.

"Running" for office might become a lucrative career.

Wont make you as much money as the corruption you can engage in for actually "winning" but "running" wont be bad and it will avoid the possibility of you being exposed by a co-conspirator you run afoul of.

Reactions: gigamortis
according to the wb, they had investigates pence in 2013 and had dirt to leverage him.
of course it could all be lies.

16· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · There was leverage on Mike17· Pence because of surveillance from way back in the 201318· range.· They had gotten FISA warrants to exploit, and Rod had19· that.

6· · · · · · INTERVIEWER:· · · · Okay.· Do you know what type of·7· leverage would've existed over the vice president?·8· · · · · · INTERVIEWEE:· · · · The vice president has had·9· homosexual relations in the past -- it's not a problem.· Many10· of them were adults.· This is something he had done11· throughout his time in the Congress.· When he became governor12· he had thought that he was free to explore them more.13· · · · · · There were two specifically that they had recorded.14· One gentleman roughly 20 years his junior.· They had a fairly15· steady relationship.16· · · · · · There was one about half his age that was much more17· sporadic, because it was more dangerous, harder to get time18· alone.· This person would introduce others, bring people with19· him.· He'd have people waiting when he showed up.20· · · · · · And it was that second one that introduced younger21· and younger people, "This is whomever, he's 17" and he's22· really 15, "This is whomever, he's 15" and he's really 13.

Mike Pence sets off my Gaydar.......too well coiffed and his uptight nature strikes me as hiding something.

I think the lady doth protest too much.......

Grimes was taken into custody on a charge of possessing an unlicensed gun after she told the officers the firearm belonged to her. She spent the night in jail, but authorities declined to move forward with charges, according to her attorney.

The friend said he does not understand how police knew there was a gun in the car. “It was in the trunk the whole time,” the friend said. “How would they know? It doesn’t make any sense.

Just prior to Nov 3 asked a former co-worker what the feeling at the old job was regards the election. They are a construction business the founder of which would challenge Uncle Sam to be Mr America.

Was kind of surprised that he was very TDS, more surprised that he thought I would be also. We had a cordial discussion....far as I know we are still friends.

Today I decided to email and ask how he feels about Biden on day 43 of the new era...

Me
43 days into the Biden era......is he working out to everyones expectations?

Him

Yes...
and more of a man that I can say is “Presidential” and respectful of the position...
You?...

Me

I fear for the country when we ban authors of childrens books and push to rename schools that honor Abe Lincoln......

FUCKERY ABOUNDS -- SIGNATURES NEEDED -- PLEASE SHARE
Cuntessa and her libtard woke fascists are at it again

Dear Fellow Patriot,

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi just placed the first domino in her 2021 anti-gun agenda -- Universal Gun Registration.

H.R. 8 -- her Universal Gun Registration bill -- BANS nearly all private firearms sales, preventing you from exercising your constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

This Universal Gun Registration bill funnels nearly ALL firearms transactions through the federal government and makes it ILLEGAL to sell firearms to lifelong friends and neighbors unless Big Brother knows about it.

And without your grassroots action, I'm afraid Universal Gun Registration will rapidly advance in Congress.

That is why I hope you'll sign your "NO UNIVERSAL GUN REGISTRATION" petition to your officials below today!

FUCKERY ABOUNDS -- SIGNATURES NEEDED -- PLEASE SHARE
Cuntessa and her libtard woke fascists are at it again

Dear Fellow Patriot,

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi just placed the first domino in her 2021 anti-gun agenda -- Universal Gun Registration.

H.R. 8 -- her Universal Gun Registration bill -- BANS nearly all private firearms sales, preventing you from exercising your constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

This Universal Gun Registration bill funnels nearly ALL firearms transactions through the federal government and makes it ILLEGAL to sell firearms to lifelong friends and neighbors unless Big Brother knows about it.

And without your grassroots action, I'm afraid Universal Gun Registration will rapidly advance in Congress.

That is why I hope you'll sign your "NO UNIVERSAL GUN REGISTRATION" petition to your officials below today!
Signed.

Reactions: EliBloodshy
So I guess Trump won't reclaim his rightful place as POTUS today and the military isn't in Washington as the interim government shot callers? Q lied to me.

In reality, NG is kept in Washington to get the sheep used to a military presence on the street so when the big crackdown and round-up of 'white supremacists' msm is promoting, the sheep will think the 'terrorist cells' are being rounded up. 'If you see something, say something' will become the catch phrase until China thinks its safe to take over. Thats what I think.

Is it time yet for Tom Ridge to re-appear with his color-coded alert system that never varies from Orange unless we're nearing a national holiday?

Here is a video that starts with Nick Cannon saying that White people are closer to animals. But about a minute into the video there is another guy talking about the differences between Demwits and Republicans. It really hits home and very interesting for those who believe the Right is Racist.

Nick Cannon: White People Are Closer to Animals | PragerU

A very good video in my opinion.
Obviously, Cannon has never mingled with the residents of sub-Saharan Africa.

A LOT of days I start getting pretty hopeless with the disintegration of society and anything of value that's literally raining down on us ... but this discussion between 2 very astute lawyers and Dave Rubin does offer some light.

Cliff notes? People are wising up. Namely in the insanity of what're we're seeing in Cancel Culture Wokeness --canceling everything... the latest Dr. Suess --it's waking people up. People are finally stopping to say --No, No.. not Suess too. And questioning... WTF is with this insanity?

As they say in the vid it's now not even about Left vs. Right so much anymore but about Wokeness against EVERYONE else.

Will it be enough before society gets plowed under, destroyed? They're optomistic anyways.. .

So I go by a big road building companies' shop and yard today thats full of Caterpillar equipment and the head mechanic was welding up plates to try and keep the diesel storage -tank thief proof, all in preparation to upcoming skyrocketing, inflated fuel prices by the criminal Biden.

All unnecessary, all man made, like the pandemic and all anti-Trump, anti-America/American. The fucking enemy that stole the election are now attacking the countries economy right on schedule. Fuck them.
I hate Biden, his rapist son and the communist-Democrat regime worse than Saddam Hussein, his Ba'ath Party and his rapist sons. They all deserve the same fate.

So I go by a big road building companies' shop and yard today thats full of Caterpillar equipment and the head mechanic was welding up plates to try and keep the diesel storage -tank thief proof, all in preparation to upcoming skyrocketing, inflated fuel prices by the criminal Biden.

All unnecessary, all man made, like the pandemic and all anti-Trump, anti-America/American. The fucking enemy that stole the election are now attacking the countries economy right on schedule and they better keep hiding behind high razor wire fences. Fuck them. I hate Biden, his rapist son and the communist-Democrat regime worse than Saddam Hussein, his Ba'ath Party and his rapist sons. They all deserve the same fate.

If you have to try to put on a happy face about all of this lunacy, the elections in 2022 should fix a lot of it. As long as there are fair elections in 2022. I know, that's a lot to ask for, but that's all I've got.