• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Anyone else get this package of horse shit from the RNC?
These whores are using Trump's name to raise money. Where were they for the last few years defending him?
PXL_20210305_230103224.jpg

The same "racist" math that made Gates a billionaire... :rolleyes:
The hypocrisy of those dumbfucks.

I know a big tech billionaire software mogul from California that made his fortune by selling his software to Bill Gates and Windows. He holds a PhD in math as well as his big tech son and DIL.
Looks just like BG too, same 80's west coast haircut, cold beady eyes, nerd glasses. He's also a Trump hating Dem.

I asked him at the start of the China/Democrat Flu pandemic who would he rather have to get the economy back up to a roaring Capitalist capacity, Trump or the joke that is Biden, and he conceded he definitely would rather have a Republican in office. But he avoided saying the T name.

Last edited:
Annnnnd.. . while my opinion of Lin has bottomed out... ya can't shoot the messenger in this case:

Lin Wood Connects The Dots On Deep State… They’re All In On It…​

It’s a breeding ground for the dirtiest leftist in this country. Georgia has become a cesspool…All you have to do is follow the money. Here’s what Attorney Lin Wood dropped today on these connections:

• FBI Director Christopher Wray was a partner at the Atlanta-based mega firm of King & Spalding.
  • Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is a partner at King & Spalding.
  • Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates is a partner at King & Spalding.
  • Former Chief of Staff to FBI Director Wray, Paul Murphy, is a partner at King & Spalding.
  • King & Spalding has grown from its Atlanta roots over the last 50 years to be a powerhouse international law firm with significant political and governmental contacts.
  • King & Spalding maintains its Georgia presence and still wields a great deal of power and influence in the State of Georgia. Ask anyone in the Georgia State Bar.

Doesn't get much shittier than that. I hope to F they get their due and I hope I get to watch or read about it.

Lets see, that's about the time the weather starts turning a little warmer. Warmer weather means people will be going outside more. When you're outside, you come into contact with more people. Hanging around more people will increase the odds of you getting Covid. I don't have a DR in front of my name and I could figure that out. Pay me $100,000 and I can state the obvious while saving the government $400,000.

Annnnnd.. . while my opinion of Lin has bottomed out... ya can't shoot the messenger in this case:

Lin Wood Connects The Dots On Deep State… They’re All In On It…​

It’s a breeding ground for the dirtiest leftist in this country. Georgia has become a cesspool…All you have to do is follow the money. Here’s what Attorney Lin Wood dropped today on these connections:

• FBI Director Christopher Wray was a partner at the Atlanta-based mega firm of King & Spalding.
  • Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is a partner at King & Spalding.
  • Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates is a partner at King & Spalding.
  • Former Chief of Staff to FBI Director Wray, Paul Murphy, is a partner at King & Spalding.
  • King & Spalding has grown from its Atlanta roots over the last 50 years to be a powerhouse international law firm with significant political and governmental contacts.
  • King & Spalding maintains its Georgia presence and still wields a great deal of power and influence in the State of Georgia. Ask anyone in the Georgia State Bar.

Doesn't get much shittier than that. I hope to F they get their due and I hope I get to watch or read about it.
Lol. Anybody still listening to Lin Wood should probably be institutionalized.

People need to raise a huge middle finger to this clown and the clown show known as .gov.. We need to get back to F'n living our lives again. Huge spike when the temps. go down, huge spike when the temps. rise. F Fauci! Mac

Waiting for the collective talking heads and their feux rage to start flowing....

#but_MuH_Cag3s_aRe_Diff3r3nt

Matt smoke checks the asymmetrical response by our federal government to the months and months long attack on federal property vs the attacks on 6 JAN at the capitol:

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and theLBC

They will just have to empty a few vaginas and they will have plenty.....

Somewhere you know an idiot is reading the article and thinking "We have to do something about this...fucking Trump!"

Damn Trump, hogging up all the glass sand making glass.

There has been a good sand shortage going on for a couple years. For real. not even fucking around.

Damn Trump, hogging up all the glass sand making glass.

There has been a good sand shortage going on for a couple years. For real. not even fucking around.
True but construction sand and glass sand are different. Construction sand needs to be sharp but glass doesn't care.

They will just have to empty a few vaginas and they will have plenty.....

Somewhere you know an idiot is reading the article and thinking "We have to do something about this...fucking Trump!"
lol

you know why liberals don't take malt liquor to the beach?

they don't like getting sand in their schlitz.

omg

as i was scrolling down to see the picture i thought it was omar, lol

ajrOL0rB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Up to $2.40 here in North 'Bama. Before the corrupt biden took office it was < $2.00....I think about $1.80, and $2.00 for premium.
Man I had business in Iuka, MS a few months ago. Come down through Counce, TN right there on the River. Really nice spread out land. A lot more hills than what I have in Cen FL. Anyways, I Was supposed to fly home from Birmingham the following day, but 13 hours later I was pulling into the rental car return in TPA! 🤟🏼🤘🏼👍🏼

Just a little Trump.

I like Jim Jordan a lot too. Did y’all know Jordan beat the famous John Smith in Olympic trials one time? Now, it was past prime Smith, but still...that’s John fckn Smith! Greatest wrestler ever next to Dan Gable!
I’d throw money down Jordan can ragdoll and kick every other congressman’s ass in the country without breaking much of a sweat to this day...