• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Sandhog308
So I go by a big road building companies' shop and yard today thats full of Caterpillar equipment and the head mechanic was welding up plates to try and keep the diesel storage -tank thief proof, all in preparation to upcoming skyrocketing, inflated fuel prices by the criminal Biden.

All unnecessary, all man made, like the pandemic and all anti-Trump, anti-America/American. The fucking enemy that stole the election are now attacking the countries economy right on schedule. Fuck them.
I hate Biden, his rapist son and the communist-Democrat regime worse than Saddam Hussein, his Ba'ath Party and his rapist sons. They all deserve the same fate.

I used to work for a heavy equipment company.

Prior to the election I asked what the tenor was in the company regards the contest.

I was shocked to find many were TDS. Even yesterday I contacted an old co worker to see if attitudes had changed and he is pleased by "the Presidential" character of Biden.

The principle of the company was only grudgingly supportive of Trump wishing Mitt Romney was running in his place.

We are a shallow society.......impressed by veneer and not able to realize the core is nothing but sawdust floor sweepings held together by water soluble glue.

Cuomo is a liability now and goes against the Left's woke image and is therefor expendable. He's the sacrificial scumbag.

Meanwhile, Biden, the sex maniac, pedophile that had to have an experimental lobotomy to try and cure his criminally insane sexual perversions and his sexual predator, rapist son, are protected.

The Left is a shit swamp. No use to try and wade into it and try and break it down, it's still just shit.

I fully expect President Harris to be sworn in within the next 3 years.
My guess is the demonrats are just waiting until their handlers feel it's the perfect time to have the first female president.

Cuomo's Nursing Home deaths are horrendous, but did you know that PA is second in Nursing Home deaths and that hasn't been touched by the MSM.
Lets not forget Cuomo evacuated hospitals and left floating hospital ships empty so he could move thousands of Covid patients to nursing homes to expose infect the most vulnerable.

He also mothballed thousands of desperately needed respirators while hitting up the Federal government for more.

The guys a straight up murderer.

I fully expect President Harris to be sworn in within the next 3 years.
My guess is the demonrats are just waiting until their handlers feel it's the perfect time to have the first female president.
It needs to be day 731+ so she can run as an incumbent 2 more times... That is if they can continue to pull-off this Weekend at Bernie's routine they've been running with JB for that long...

SHHHHHHHH!............When two enemies are tearing each other apart why not let them continue.
That's why I love the Democrat vs Republican, live-action sitcom. Entropy, as a topic, wasn't so nearly as fascinating in college. But add a social dimension to it...

Watching "political discourse" in the US today, reminds me of this:

Reactions: MCSO1357
It needs to be day 731+ so she can run as an incumbent 2 more times... That is if they can continue to pull-off this Weekend at Bernie's routine they've been running with JB for that long...
EXACTLY!!!

I used to work for a heavy equipment company.

Prior to the election I asked what the tenor was in the company regards the contest.

I was shocked to find many were TDS. Even yesterday I contacted an old co worker to see if attitudes had changed and he is pleased by "the Presidential" character of Biden.

The principle of the company was only grudgingly supportive of Trump wishing Mitt Romney was running in his place.

We are a shallow society.......impressed by veneer and not able to realize the core is nothing but sawdust floor sweepings held together by water soluble glue.
As usual, you hit this spot on here: "We are a shallow society.......impressed by veneer and not able to realize the core is nothing but sawdust floor sweepings held together by water soluble glue."

Lets not forget Cuomo evacuated hospitals and left floating hospital ships empty so he could move thousands of Covid patients to nursing homes to expose infect the most vulnerable.

He also mothballed thousands of desperately needed respirators while hitting up the Federal government for more.

The guys a straight up murderer.
It's actually pretty funny. Not the deaths, but the Democrats trying to run him out on minor sexual stuff so they can hide the really bad stuff. I think they figured he would cooperate, but clearly they were mistaken.

Coming to this country real soon. Don't forget, they are a peaceful people.

The MCP (Muslim Community Patrol) is keeping everything in line in the Big Apple.

3B2F1E89-08E1-459B-938D-9675138E603C.jpg

muslim-community-patrol.jpg

Also in Minneapolis:

C3DYVOGJGQI6TAOPPAY4DVT77I.jpg
AR-170419664.jpg&Maxw=800&q=62

I love when they let Joe speak.....comedy gold....I mean they already have all the 7-11s....

Let's not forget every motel in America. Don't be ignorant.

The part that everyone will hate, though, is when they realize that they also know how to do common core math. Gonna be a shit storm when everyone realizes that our American kids, collectively, are kinda dumb, and that common core stuff is actually how they teach smart kids who go on to actually understand their math...

Also, Indian kids are really good at the "racist math" that white Europeans institutionalized. So that's a bit of a dilemma.

Let's not forget every motel in America. Don't be ignorant.

The part that everyone will hate, though, is when they realize that they also know how to do common core math. Gonna be a shit storm when everyone realizes that our American kids, collectively, are kinda dumb, and that common core stuff is actually how they teach smart kids who go on to actually understand their math...

Also, Indian kids are really good at the "racist math" that white Europeans institutionalized. So that's a bit of a dilemma.
Yea it all started by letting drive cabs! Who would have figured? :unsure:

Yea it all started by letting drive cabs! Who would have figured? :unsure:
Ah, yes. But it's a caste system. Cab drivers are always cab drivers, motel owners always motel owners, gas station owners... you get the picture.

America loves divisions. So it works out for everyone. :)

The MCP (Muslim Community Patrol) is keeping everything in line in the Big Apple.

Also in Minneapolis:

This second guy is basically the equivalent of the town crazy who everybody wishes would leave. He doesn't have the support of anybody, just another cos player.

Reactions: Josh1978
It's too bad this isn't a golf board, because I have a really funny story about my experience with Bill Gates and golf.

Also in Minneapolis:

But but but. Where are all the women in the picture in NY where woke is so alive???
And no women patrolling with MCP.
Seems so BACKWARDS to have a big community event with no women leaders in the photo.

Oh wait.

Wrong group. But that would draw outrage if they were Christian and Caucasian. Misogynists they would be labelled.

But but but. Where are all the women in the picture in NY where woke is so alive???
Seems so BACKWARDS to have a big community event with no women leaders in the photo.

Oh wait.

Wrong group. But that would draw outrage if they were Christian and Caucasian. Misogynists they would be labelled.
Hate to tell you, but the opposition IS there. However, there is also strong support from Muslim women - who happen to be women of color. And that's untouchable.

The problem here, is that liberal white women are at the core of everything that is wrong with EVERYTHING. And if you think that I'm wrong about that, then you should pay/should have paid more attention to how your raised your daughters. Whenever you get pissed at a Karen, I will guarantee you that somehow, somewhere along the line, you helped - in some small or large way - to create a Karen.

No matter how backwards you think some other group of people is, the strength of your culture will be measured by how well you raise your children, vs how well they raise theirs. And I'd urge you to consider this: if they are so backwards, why are their kids clinging to their beliefs, while your own are moving away from yours?

Food for thought.

Golf is shooting... sort of... not really.
I actually learned to shoot as a junior from my golf coach, so yeah.

Anyway, this had to be 2003 or so, and I was toward the end of my not very successful "career" playing amateur golf events. Never qualified for the US Am, but a lot of state amateurs etc. So I was good, but a whole fucking hell of a lot worse than people who are really good. Anyway, I was with my coach down in Palm Springs. He taught at a very fancy club, but when he wasn't working with the members, he would coach better players. I'm there, cursing myself, trying to learn something and get better, and I start hearing this guy a space over on the range whining "why can't I hit this club 130, everybody can hit it 130." I go back to my work, assuming the guy is struggling with his 7 iron or whatever, but he keeps fucking whining the same thing. Finally, I look over and Bill Gates is standing there hitting drivers. Made me feel a little better.

Reactions: BLEE

Oh wait.

I'm not trying to proselytize anyone but think about this. If a parent has a child that wants to identify as someone as the opposite sex and take hormone blockers, then the state and SJWs will go to great lengths to protect them.

If a child runs away from home to pursue a homosexual lifestyle, the parents are supposed to keep "hands off."

If a child goes to CPS and says, my parents are Christians and they spank me, then CPS and the courts will do their damndest to take the kid away from mom and dad.

If I child goes to school with an "I love Jesus" or Pro-2A shirt on then they face expulsion or other disciplinary action. However, it's okay to make Christian school children receipt verses from the Koran or pray to "Allah."

The femi-nazis scream "my body my choice" when it comes to killing babies but don't have a problem with force female genital mutilation on young girls because it's their religion.

I'd like to see the feminists and homosexuals go to downtown Riyadh and stage their protests. Let me know how that works for them.

I remember when Rifqa Bary's story broke. It was an uphill battle for her to save her life. She was one of the fortunate ones. Imagine if she were still living in a Muslim country. She would be executed and nobody would bat an eyelid about it.

Coming to a neighborhood near you...

Hate to tell you, but the opposition IS there. However, there is also strong support from Muslim women - who happen to be women of color. And that's untouchable.

The problem here, is that liberal white women are at the core of everything that is wrong with EVERYTHING. And if you think that I'm wrong about that, then you should pay/should have paid more attention to how your raised your daughters. Whenever you get pissed at a Karen, I will guarantee you that somehow, somewhere along the line, you helped - in some small or large way - to create a Karen.

No matter how backwards you think some other group of people is, the strength of your culture will be measured by how well you raise your children, vs how well they raise theirs. And I'd urge you to consider this: if they are so backwards, why are their kids clinging to their beliefs, while your own are moving away from yours?

Food for thought.
I dont disagree on white liberal women.
which is why I stay away from them. Not easy in Denver and I seem to do pretty well.

Im actually in the middle of raising a daughter. So far, so good.
She is smart and educated well (not like liberals say “educated” when someone has been to the university).
Actual real life skills and useful knowledge.
With a very healthy dose of good old being a kid mixed in.

Their kids cling to their beliefs because of violence and fear. Not because they are doing a good job.
muslim women in US politics? Playing the game well. They know how the white liberals will eat that up by the shovel load. To be woke.
Little girls still fear rape, beatings, and honor killings.
Boy do what they are told for the same reasons, then enjoy lording the same power over someone, the same fear that used to make them tremble.

Im not hear for a big debate. I think we agree its a complete shitshow and ridiculous.
if not, enjoy your thoughts and I will mine

I actually learned to shoot as a junior from my golf coach, so yeah.

Anyway, this had to be 2003 or so, and I was toward the end of my not very successful "career" playing amateur golf events. Never qualified for the US Am, but a lot of state amateurs etc. So I was good, but a whole fucking hell of a lot worse than people who are really good. Anyway, I was with my coach down in Palm Springs. He taught at a very fancy club, but when he wasn't working with the members, he would coach better players. I'm there, cursing myself, trying to learn something and get better, and I start hearing this guy a space over on the range whining "why can't I hit this club 130, everybody can hit it 130." I go back to my work, assuming the guy is struggling with his 7 iron or whatever, but he keeps fucking whining the same thing. Finally, I look over and Bill Gates is standing there hitting drivers. Made me feel a little better.
i worked at nevada bob's when they opened the first store in california (near disneyland) just in time for the 84 olympics.
i can tell some stories, lol.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
this is where the term faggot comes from. nothing to do with sexual preferences.

d6atCmCV.png

I don't know why he's worried about hand-to-hand combat when he's got a nuclear arsenal on his side to wipe out any US citizens that refuse to turn in their firearms.

Maybe he was afraid that he'd have to go into the restroom with the medicine man with the horns on his head.

Their kids cling to their beliefs because of violence and fear.
Are you sure? How well does that work for us? We can't even get away with "spanking" anymore. I'm not an apologist for Muslim culture, but I do know that Americans spend very little time with their children. We seem to have higher "me" priorities than these cultures we hate so much. You don't have to be on board with them. Just learn what they do well, and the hows and whys.

I honestly can't believe that you'd think that the vast majority of children who are subjected to violence and fear, in a free society, would choose to stay in it.

Religion is powerful, because it creates a sense of community. It happens with Mormons, Amish, Mennonite, and various cults, that are majority white.

I've raised two amazing kids. There's no secret to how it was done. I talked to them, spent most of my available time with them, and stood by them, when they needed it. I fought for them, or I explained to them why I didn't, when it wasn't warranted. In short, I absolutely prioritized them. And I'll guarantee you, that I'm not special. I'm a pretty shitty person, to be quite honest.

Religious cultures tend to be built around the extended family. Grandparents, especially. In this country, we tire of them, and put them in a nursing home, so we don't have to deal with them. Fine. But you reap what you sow. If you're a culture that treats everyone and every thing as disposable, that's the values that you'll build in. And that's why your Muslim co-habitants will ALWAYS stick together, wherever a disparity or disagreement with your own culture is concerned. I mean, this isn't hard to figure out - but alternate narratives get in the way.

All the while, you've got liberal white women who are doing whatever they can, to power-grab their way to top of the popularity pile. They'll side by tyrants and dictators, if it gets them what they want. They'll sell out their own families, if that achieves their goals. They are hated by literally EVERY culture on Earth, and are exploited as useful idiots, by the same...

I don't know why he's worried about hand-to-hand combat when he's got a nuclear arsenal on his side to wipe out any US citizens that refuse to turn in their firearms.

Maybe he was afraid that he'd have to go into the restroom with the medicine man with the horns on his head.
Probably he realized he can't just push the big red button (ours is bigger, y'know).

I'd kinda like to see him try some "hand to hand combat", myself. I'm pretty sure he'd go down faster than a hooker to a ring-encrusted backhand.

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
FIFY.

Probably he realized he can't just push the big red button (ours is bigger, y'know).

I'd kinda like to see him try some "hand to hand combat", myself. I'm pretty sure he'd go down faster than Kameltoe Harris on a California politician

Reactions: Josh1978