• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

XJ4m0vP1.png
Lol. Yeah, that must be the conspiracy behind it.

If you have to try to put on a happy face about all of this lunacy, the elections in 2022 should fix a lot of it. As long as there are fair elections in 2022. I know, that's a lot to ask for, but that's all I've got.
Unless openly corrupt, rigged elections are somehow self correcting, I don't see how the vote will ever represent the voice of the People ever again.

They say Trump will never be president again? How about no Republican will ever be president again.

Politicans, and I use that word loosely, arent running this country and havent been for years now. It's the people with the money, gates, soros, Bloomberg and many others. This is why we formed this country because our votes dont count for shit and we were tieed of being oppressed.

Sadly, we will have another war here in the states.

Doc

They say Trump will never be president again? How about no Republican will ever be president again.
You'll see a republican president as often as you ever did before. However, theyll be the Romneys and Pences that play ball.

You'll never see another bull in the china shop like Trump again.

They'll continue to trade power back and forth because they have to. They need to preserve the illusion of choice to avoid being overthrown.

If we had 3 straight election cycles with one side winning every time it would highlight the system being rigged.

What I don't understand are all the "Bill HR123 is up for vote, call your representatives!!!" threads.

They don't give a fuck. Your only leverage was voting them out of office if they didn't represent the will of their constituents. That's what happened in '16 and they made sure it would never happen again.

ZomboMeme 04032021192641.jpg

You'll see a republican president as often as you ever did before. However, theyll be the Romneys and Pences that play ball.

You'll never see another bull in the china shop like Trump again.

They'll continue to trade power back and forth because they have to. They need to preserve the illusion of choice to avoid being overthrown.

If we had 3 straight election cycles with one side winning every time it would highlight the system being rigged.

What I don't understand are all the "Bill HR123 is up for vote, call your representatives!!!" threads.

They don't give a fuck. Your only leverage was voting them out of office if they didn't represent the will of their constituents. That's what happened in '16 and they made sure it would never happen again.

View attachment 7573411
Thats what I meant. There will never be a non-comprised, patriotic conservative that loves America like Trump again.
There will be more Bushes and other RINO, globalist trash to give the illusion there are checks and balances and we have a choice but it's all professional wrestling.

"While responding to reporters about Mississippi and Texas lifting mask mandates despite the fact that the novel coronavirus pandemic is still far from over, Biden noted it was a "big mistake" before adding, "The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking."

Screenshot_20210304-184101_Telegram.jpg

Im'a Proud Deplorable Neandrethal

How about the fact that 90 of those 150 were under Child Services care?!? And that they were planning to find 240, but 90 are still missing!? How exactly do DOZENS of kids go from state custody to human trafficking?!? How many other kids are they missing??
Do you guys believe that (((they))) run child pedo rings yet? It isn’t a conspiracy.

All y’all ASGH sons a bitches:
I understand the pessimism. Supreme Court = compromised or corrupt by choice, either way they betrayed us.
Pence, Wray, BARR!!!!!, etc corrupt/compromised, betrayed us and their oath and the man that put them in position to right the ship.
So I get it. But is your “ASGH” actually shorthand for “well don’t look at me, I ain’t standing up, I don’t want them kicking in my door next!”
Or is it shorthand for “I am resigned to this great country failing from the inside like the other great nations of history, but I plan to die in a pile of brass before that happens”. If the latter, I respectfully ask change your ASGH to NOCTH(No one is coming to help). If the former, keep your defeatist bitch made slogan I suppose...
Chains + security + peace vs freedom + risk/death + violence? Gimme the latter. Every fckn time.

If they make felons out of us, well...🖕🖕🖕
Guess I plan to be the next John Dillinger of USP-Atlanta...

Fuck Trump.

he had the solution at his fingertips. But he folded. He could have gone down as the greatest president in history. But no. He let it happen. He was surrounded by deep state plants from the beginning, and did nothing about it.

we all got fucked. And here we sit. Zero leadership.

Zero. There is no legal solution to any of this.

pay off debt. All of it.

hope you can farm or be a hooker.

boomers got their cut and ignore the rest of what happens to the rest of us when they had the reins.

“as long as my Netflix, pension and meds keep coming”

fucking disgrace. All of you.

my kids thank you.

fuckers.

Im shocked, shocked I tell you.....

Right, what’s more ‘shocking’ is that this bitch purposely wouldn’t take her Douchebag husbands last name. (Elaine Chao McConnell) These people are sick...

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Fuck Trump.

he had the solution at his fingertips. But he folded. He could have gone down as the greatest president in history. But no. He let it happen. He was surrounded by deep state plants from the beginning, and did nothing about it.

we all got fucked. And here we sit. Zero leadership.

Zero. There is no legal solution to any of this.

pay off debt. All of it.

hope you can farm or be a hooker.

boomers got their cut and ignore the rest of what happens to the rest of us when they had the reins.

“as long as my Netflix, pension and meds keep coming”

fucking disgrace. All of you.

my kids thank you.

fuckers.
Hey dude, you're a grown man and obviously fighting age and not a 'boomer' on meds and a pension. You're as free to do something about it now as any previous generation.

Show us how it's done. Whats your excuse? How did we fail you and ruin your kid's life?

If human trafficking busts are still being made, then something is happening.

The big question I have is, will the price be paid? That is left to be seen. My confidence in the Justice Dept is non existent.

Next chapter in his book:

"How to cover up murder while simultaneously virtue signaling to the world how 'awesome' you are"

Or

"How to not drop the soap"

I really hope it's the 2nd.

Fuck you too
Too bad you're not as tough in real life as you are behind a keyboard, cocksucker.

You wouldn't have to blame others before you for your situation.

Last edited:

Cuomo Advisers Altered Report on Covid-19 Nursing-Home Deaths​

Changes resulted in a significant undercount of the death toll attributed to long-term-care facility residents

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top advisers successfully pushed state health officials to strip a public report of data showing that more nursing-home residents had died of Covid-19 than the administration had acknowledged, according to people with knowledge of the report’s production.

The July report, which examined the factors that led to the spread of the virus in nursing homes, focused only on residents who died inside long-term-care facilities, leaving out those who had died in hospitals after becoming sick in nursing homes. As a result, the report said 6,432 nursing-home residents had died—a significant undercount of the death toll attributed to the state’s most vulnerable population, the people said. The initial version of the report said nearly 10,000 nursing-home residents had died in New York by July last year, one of the people said.

The changes Mr. Cuomo’s aides and health officials made to the nursing-home report, which haven’t been previously disclosed, reveal that the state possessed a fuller accounting of out-of-facility nursing-home deaths as early as the summer. The Health Department resisted calls by state and federal lawmakers, media outlets and others to release the data for another eight months.

State officials now say more than 15,000 residents of nursing homes and other long-term-care facilities were confirmed or presumed to have died from Covid-19 since March of last year—counting both those who died in long-term-care facilities and those who died later in hospitals. That figure is about 50% higher than earlier official death tolls.

Mayor Nipple-rings is under fire for propositioning and hitting on his 25 yr. old aide. Sexually harass a female co-worker and msm burns you down. Turn nursing homes into Covid death houses and murder 15k grandmas and 'Paw Paws', move along folks, nothing to see here.

The Left wants him out as he's served his purpose.

Since this is the place for such.
I saw someone else mention the "sign the petition, contact your representative" threads popping up.
I know of two and more links. I decided not to shit in your threads. I know this comes as a shock to some of you, it appears I'm not a complete asshole.....no...im an asshole alright.

See....there comes a time, that a person is past saving, past redeeming, a point where a person is so thoroughly enveloped by his delusion, that there is no escape. The definition of insanity , is to continue to do the same thing, make the same mistakes and expect different results.

Keep contacting your leaders, maybe they'll take pity on you eventually.

Now that Orange Man Bad has been "defeated", expect the Ideological left wing of the Demonrat party to go start cleaning house of anyone not fully onboard with the "correct" way of doing things.
Cuomo is a liability now and goes against the Left's woke image and is therefor expendable. He's the sacrificial scumbag.

Meanwhile, Biden, the sex maniac, pedophile that had to have an experimental lobotomy to try and cure his criminally insane sexual perversions and his sexual predator, rapist son, are protected.

The Left is a shit swamp. No use to try and wade into it and try and break it down, it's still just shit.

Since this is the place for such.
I saw someone else mention the "sign the petition, contact your representative" threads popping up.
I know of two and more links. I decided not to shit in your threads. I know this comes as a shock to some of you, it appears I'm not a complete asshole.....no...im an asshole alright.

See....there comes a time, that a person is past saving, past redeeming, a point where a person is so thoroughly enveloped by his delusion, that there is no escape. The definition of insanity , is to continue to do the same thing, make the same mistakes and expect different results.

Keep contacting your leaders, maybe they'll take pity on you eventually.

Well said. Left, right, middle, dem, repub, RINO, libertarian, i.e., all equally fucking useless to me. Free people in a free society don't (and shouldn't) look to elected leaders on how to live their lives.

Well said. Left, right, middle, dem, repub, RINO, libertarian, i.e., all equally fucking useless to me. Free people in a free society don't (and shouldn't) look to elected leaders on how to live their lives.
i have to agree.
these are the priorities (as i see it) for politicians.
1. get elected - i can't help the american people unless i am in office...
2. stay elected - this means fund raising
3. fund raising - this involves hours of cold calls in a call center where they have targets to reach.
4. avoid fund raising - this means getting money from special interests, instead of hours in the call center.

notice how helping you isn't even in the top 4?
this is why your phone calls don't mean shit. they don't want to ask for money, they want to do whatever is needed to get meaningful contributions from special interests like baby killers, big pharma, and rich people like soros, gates, weinstein...

Reactions: chrome

Im guessing the victim is now a "True Believer".........

Cuomo is a liability now and goes against the Left's woke image and is therefor expendable. He's the sacrificial scumbag.

Meanwhile, Biden, the sex maniac, pedophile that had to have an experimental lobotomy to try and cure his criminally insane sexual perversions and his sexual predator, rapist son, are protected.

The Left is a shit swamp. No use to try and wade into it and try and break it down, it's still just shit.

Cuomo was intended to be a sacrificial part to keep the powers that be from looking at the nursing home stuff......doesnt seem to be working.

Perhaps that invest will also look at Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania?

Reactions: theLBC
Cuomo was intended to be a sacrificial part to keep the powers that be from looking at the nursing home stuff......doesnt seem to be working.

Perhaps that invest will also look at Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania?
Exactly. There are other killer mayors.

A LOT of days I start getting pretty hopeless with the disintegration of society and anything of value that's literally raining down on us ... but this discussion between 2 very astute lawyers and Dave Rubin does offer some light.

Cliff notes? People are wising up. Namely in the insanity of what're we're seeing in Cancel Culture Wokeness --canceling everything... the latest Dr. Suess --it's waking people up. People are finally stopping to say --No, No.. not Suess too. And questioning... WTF is with this insanity?

As they say in the vid it's now not even about Left vs. Right so much anymore but about Wokeness against EVERYONE else.

Will it be enough before society gets plowed under, destroyed? They're optomistic anyways.. .

Its about ripping away any vestiges of American culture....no matter how small or how big......memory hole those things in our history that give us identity and common bonds.

They want to get rid of it all and than change the calendar to "Year 1".

Their vision of the future can not provide the goodness of the American culture so they must eliminate it and forbid you to engage in it.

Every other culture we are told is worthy no matter how abominable but American Culture must be destroyed.