• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-07-16_17-24-21.jpg

johnny depp the pirate engineer must of been involved with building this...

My brother in law was a machinist on one of the landers and I can tell you it was a miracle in engineering. They weighed out each component to ensure its structural requirements but also making it as light as possible. To this day he's most proud of their accomplishments. BTW, each lander was built for whatever specific mission requirement. These were not cookie cutter, but I guess each time the astronauts came back, they debriefed and changes were also made to provide a better craft.

There are many who will never believe we made it to the moon, but I for one do believe.

This blew my mind. Im trying to find something to prove/disprove the suits capability to remain intact in an absoluter vacuum
I hope you guys are kidding (I'm catching up a few pages behind here)....

The vacuum in the tanks is INSIDE, meaning the pressure on the outside is greater. In space it's the exact opposite.

the biden admin dolled out $1B to the media to give favorable coverage to the clotshots and avoid stories about adverse reactions.

It's not just that. They also colluded with big tech to actively sensor and stamp out any critical thought/discussion about the vaxx. Tech was happy to oblige, raking in those big pharma add dollars plus the govt handout.

And, it is probable our own govt was funding/subsidizing research that gave the world COVID-19 to begin with...

Criminal imo.