• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

All I am really seeing is the ability of these morons to live rent free in the minds of the fearful and gullible -I.e., the non-independents. That’s worlds apart from spreading a true pathogen and creating a vaccine that doesn’t kill a significant portion of the recipients.

If you mean using people’s ignorance and fear to enslave them then I agree with you. This whole decade’s course of events has come about because of the weakness of mind and will. THAT is the true virus running around the world right now.

Reactions: TACC
Is this an old video? Training exercise, queens funeral or something else?

\o/

IJdzA7HSvx6k.png

You think they can't?
They already have. They been testing them in Africa for a very long time.
Theyve got a whole bevy of nasties in their bio vaults.
They are asking and answering pertinent questions right now.
After what you have seen so far, you still think they have limits?
Also with CRISPR tech they don’t have limits.

more confirmation, but can the deep state allow it? can they do anything to stop it?

I don't know what they mean by "tools", but since they are OK with committing mass murder, nothing is off the table I suppose.

Another example of conservatives, Christians and pro-lifers being attacked. We will be attacked like this more and more because the other side believes that any means justifies stopping anyone who will speak out against them.

Standby, more to come.

Reactions: Mwalex
  • Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
i wonder what changed, did they insert the truth memory card in the robot?

Psaki says if the election is a referendum on the president, Democrats will lose​

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex