• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-10-06_07-15-26.jpg

can bail be refused by a judge due to the severity of the assault?
Here if it’s a felony/violent I’m pretty sure they can, not sure about anywhere else. I’m definitely no expert.

here depending on the severity of the crime the judge can refuse bail
I’ve seen it here where they just set it ridiculously high.

Edit- this pos iPad adding random words lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Gee Kay
We lost our OB unit here in town, because they were trying to force everyone on it to get vaccinated. A couple of the women were pregnant and asked for an exemption. The exemption was denied, the entire crew quit, and they closed the unit. This is the current state of healthcare.

We lost our OB unit here in town, because they were trying to force everyone on it to get vaccinated. A couple of the women were pregnant and asked for an exemption. The exemption was denied, the entire crew quit, and they closed the unit. This is the current state of healthcare.
They had 4-5 babies code shortly after birth on Fort Carson, all born after the vaccines had been out for awhile last year. This was swept under the carpet immediately. Mentioned it on here and wasn't even talked about.

MPs that I worked with were talking about how all of the sudden babies were coding and dying all of the sudden......🤔🤔🤔🤔

I brought it to you all first.

Doc

They had 4-5 babies code shortly after birth on Fort Carson, all born after the vaccines had been out for awhile last year. This was swept under the carpet immediately. Mentioned it on here and wasn't even talked about.

MPs that I worked with were talking about how all of the sudden babies were coding and dying all of the sudden......🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc
I'm pretty sure that this is exactly what the so-called vaccine was supposed to do.
It's all about stopping population growth, or knocking the numbers down a peg or two.

If they said they were going to outright murder 1 out of 7 people - the world would come unglued. When you create a plandemic and mandate a vaccine that does absolutely nothing relating to the virus - but destroys humans in the process - you pretend it isn't happening and keep asking people to get more shots. Since the sheep are so confused about what's real and what's not - they accept this swept under the rug "side effect" that was the goal to begin with - without even voicing their concerns.

This was a planned extermination event.

Doc
When the truth is too brutal, many people just ignore it. The excess mortality is real.

Doc
I remeber, but always figured the lack of discussion was because we all knew it was true, and were expecting it to happen.

I remeber, but always figured the lack of discussion was because we all knew it was true, and were expecting it to happen.
This. At this point I think we are all just waiting for the effects to start showing up in the public sphere. IMO its a foregone conclusion that this is happening and will continue for a while.

This. At this point I think we are all just waiting for the effects to start showing up in the public sphere. IMO its a foregone conclusion that this is happening and will continue for a while.
And the people that were considered "conspiracy nuts" will be correct once again. But being correct about planned out mass genocide that has been hidden in plain sight does not make anybody feel any better about it.

Reactions: gigamortis