• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1668443055367.png

View attachment 7998859

So Jack, how does it not make sense? I'm curious. The question I have for you is, how is it not fucking obvious? The Republicans literally let the 2020 election be stolen, blocked efforts to fix it, and actively helped Democrats steal key seats in the latest one.

Holy hell when are people going to wake the fuck up. There are not two parties! There is a NWO pretending to fight against each other so that you won't wake up until it's too late.

We are not voting our way out of this means just that. It does not mean that voting in "Republicans" will fucking fix a thing. Elections are theater. Wake the fuck up.

So Jack, how does it not make sense? I'm curious. The question I have for you is, how is it not fucking obvious? The Republicans literally let the 2020 election be stolen, blocked efforts to fix it, and actively helped Democrats steal key seats in the latest one.

Holy hell when are people going to wake the fuck up. There are not two parties! There is a NWO pretending to fight against each other so that you won't wake up until it's too late.

We are not voting our way out of this means just that. It does not mean that voting in "Republicans" will fucking fix a thing. Elections are theater. Wake the fuck up.
John Boehner, Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell...............

Anyone seeing a pattern here ? :unsure:

Kinda impossible since the alphabet goons removed it all.
DOJ is just looking for Trump to incriminate himself. No matter what would happen, whatever Trump signed off on would be "inaccurate" to the "actual inventory" and he would have then "perjured" himself.

In other words, it's a trap. And, a very poorly disguised one at that. But then again, it did come from merrick garland. :rolleyes:

I laughed when I saw that. Any first year Law Student would know better than to sign off on something as stupid/dangerous as that.

JUDAS PENCE raises his ugly snake face again

According to prosecutors, the Secret Service witnesses will not disclose Pence’s precise location. It’s being said that revealing that information could jeopardize national security protocols for the current vice president, Kamala Harris, and her successors.

“[T]his information is so sensitive and important to the security of Secret Service protectees that any Secret Service witness who testifies in this case will not answer any questions about the precise location of the emergency relocation site to which the Vice President was taken on January 6, 2021,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Janani Iyengar stated in a court filing on Thursday.

“To require any witness to testify to such facts would compromise the mission of the Secret Service and would put the government in the untenable position of trying to prosecute a statute aimed at protecting a Head of State, while simultaneously compromising the future security of a Head of State,” he added.

Pence’s location may be forced to come to light since McFadden has already ruled that a Secret Service witness can be cross-examined in the case if it moves forward. The judge is limiting some of the cross-examination but contended that Pence’s location was fair game for questioning.

This^^^right here is exactly what's going on. You, my friend, get it. Mac(y)

The republicans will never be in power again, they will get bread crumbs now and then but will never truly be in power again……
I think our future, is going to be called the "Uni-Party". Love it, or hate it, it's what we are going to be stuck with as a form of .gov.. As it stands now, both parties hate America. Mac

The republicans will never be in power again, they will get bread crumbs now and then but will never truly be in power again……
Our "Frog" is being collectively boiled in so many ways. It IS Kabuki theater. Bread and Circus' for all ;)

Divide, conquer, and amalgamate the two parties into one. When everyone (from both sides) has had enough of the shit, it'll be just that much easier to roll the country/countries into a one world government. That's exactly why republican leadership has done nothing. They're in on the Gig, just as much as the liberals.

DOJ is just looking for Trump to incriminate himself. No matter what would happen, whatever Trump signed off on would be "inaccurate" to the "actual inventory" and he would have then "perjured" himself.

In other words, it's a trap. And, a very poorly disguised one at that. But then again, it did come from merrick garland. :rolleyes:

I laughed when I saw that. Any first year Law Student would know better than to sign off on something as stupid/dangerous as tterms.
So I'm as smart as a first year law students.
Not bad for an old retired redneck.
Thanks for the compliment.
😁

• Love
Reactions: Threadcutter308
We are not going to vote our way out of this. This has probably been going on for decades. This will never be fixed, until WE fix it. We are watching our system of free and fair elections dwindle away, along with our Republic. The .gov does NOT care about you. Mac

Disagree. I know who gets put up for elections has likely been pre-determined for decades, but the blatant stuff (dominion and abuse of mail-in ballots) has only been since Bush. It's just absolutely blatant now; why not since you are a terrorist if you even mention it?

Disagree. I know who gets put up for elections has likely been pre-determined for decades, but the blatant stuff (dominion and abuse of mail-in ballots) has only been since Bush. It's just absolutely blatant now; why not since you are a terrorist if you even mention it?

I get it, the two are not mutually exclusive. The Tea Party moved their goalposts. People are waking up. They used to right the elections at the national conventions, it is no longer reliable.
We are in phase 2. Phase 3 is the endgame, but itll be too late for action then.

Reactions: BurtG

The R's allowed to "win" were the good little girls and boys that demonstrated they will behave with the program. Las Vegas Sheriff winning Nevada Gov. is a perfect example.

It's all planned. We don't have any representation anymore. After all the, as you say, "blatant" shit, and nothing is done about it.
Writing is on the wall. It either gets fixed (go back to the basics), or ASGH and we just blah blah blah along.
System is broken. There is no trust any longer in the system. Mac

China: A nation of CUCKS.

Even as the government begins to give up it's costly and controversial "Zero-COVID" policies and begin to accept living with the endemic and mostly now-harmless virus like the rest of the world, China's equivalent of Karens angrily DEMAND for lockdowns, mandatory testing, and masking to be reinstated. And there are a lot of supporters of the draconian measures too. No fucking wonder "Zero-COVID" programs lasted so long over there. They were being fueled by God knows how much of the population that was backing that shit. For everyone that was protesting against the lockdowns, up to 10 or more were FOR the measures.
smiley_freak.gif

No wonder NOBODY on my uncles' sides of the family want to go into the cities, even if to deliver freight or work on infrastructure projects. Cities are breeding grounds for political cuckoldry, statism, and weakness of the human spirit.

Reactions: Bbob
Just what the left wants: Red team side destroying itself from within...

Well, if he feels that way maybe he should have done a better of vetting candidates he recommends, just like his piss-poor job of vetting his own cabinet members.

I have a hard time trusting anyone fighting for “control” of the country on either side.

Not like the right would do anything even if they had complete control, they’d sit back and do nothing or hand the left some of whatever they want.

Last edited:

This was on the Bump Stock Ban.

Supreme Court Again Spurns Challenge To Gun ‘Bump Stock’ Ban​

Photo of Martin Walsh Martin WalshNovember 14, 2022
Supreme-Court-2.jpg
Getty Images
Advertisement

OPINION: This article may contain commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

• The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a challenge to a federal ban imposed under former President Donald Trump on devices called “bump stocks.”
    “The justices declined to review an appeal by a group of firearms dealers and individuals in Minnesota, Texas, and Kentucky after a lower court rejected their argument that the government had violated the U.S. Constitution’s Fifth Amendment takings clause by effectively taking their private property without just compensation,” Reuters reported.
    Advertisement
    “Trump’s administration moved to reclassify bump stocks as machine guns, which are forbidden under U.S. law, in a rare firearms control measure prompted by a 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas. The Supreme Court in 2019 declined to block the ban from going into effect. The justices last month rejected appeals by a Utah gun lobbyist and firearms rights groups of lower court rulings upholding the ban as a reasonable interpretation of a federal law prohibiting machine gun possession,” the outlet added.
    “Bump stocks use a gun’s recoil to bump its trigger, enabling a semiautomatic weapon to fire hundreds of rounds per minute to let it shoot like a machine gun. Trump pledged to ban them after a gunman used semiautomatic weapons outfitted with bump stocks in a shooting spree that killed 58 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), a U.S. Justice Department agency, reversed a previous conclusion and classified bump stocks as machine guns under a 1934 U.S. law called the National Firearms Act. The policy took effect in 2019,” the outlet added.

Last month, the Supreme Court rejected a lawsuit from gun rights groups to challenge a ban on bump stocks.
    “The decision not to hear the two related cases, a blow for gun rights activists, leaves the ban in place. The conservative-majority court issued a major ruling in June that expanded gun rights, although the legal issues in the bump stock cases were different,” NBC News reported.
    “The ban, implemented by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, went into effect in 2019 after the Supreme Court declined to block it. Since then, the already conservative court has tilted further to the right, with conservative Justice Amy Coney Barrett, a Trump appointee, replacing liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died in 2020,” the outlet added.
    Advertisement

NBC News reported:
    The bump stocks challenge, however, did not deal directly with the scope of the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment. The challengers instead said the government did not have authority to ban bump stocks under the National Firearms Act, a law enacted in 1934 to regulate machine guns. In 1968, the Gun Control Act expanded the definition of machine gun to include accessories “for use in converting a weapon” into a machine gun, and the ATF concluded when it issued the ban that bump stocks meet that definition.
    The groups challenging the ban said the legal definition of machine gun has been distorted beyond recognition and argue that courts should not defer to the federal agency’s interpretation.

Advertisement
    The court turned away two related appeals, one brought by Clark Aposhian, a Utah gun lobbyist who had purchased a bump stock before the ban took effect, and another led by Gun Owners of America and other gun rights groups. Lower courts upheld the ban, although judges on the Denver-based 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the Cincinnati-based 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals were divided in both cases.
    Bearing Arm’s Cam Edwards voiced concern about the decision:
    Advertisement

To say this is a disappointing result would be putting it mildly, and there most certainly will be consequences to the justices’ refusal to hear either case. The Biden administration has already used the same executive authority that then-President Trump used to direct the ATF to craft its bump stock ban to target unfinished frames and receivers sold in DIY gun-making kits, and the Court’s inaction will only embolden anti-gun officials and the gun control lobby to further abuse the scope of executive branch authority to impose even more gun control laws that don’t have enough support to win congressional approval.
    Back in June, the Supreme Court issued its most significant pro-Second Amendment decision in nearly two decades when justices ruled 6-3 that New York’s concealed carry law was unconstitutionally restrictive