• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

If that face looks familiar, that is the Sheriff that went along as told with the FBI on the mass shooting in Las Vegas. A corrupt Republican that plays with the deep state is the only one they will allow in.

wK1XA67JlgjY.jpeg

We are not going to vote our way out of this. This has probably been going on for decades. This will never be fixed, until WE fix it. We are watching our system of free and fair elections dwindle away, along with our Republic. The .gov does NOT care about you. Mac

We are not going to vote our way out of this. This has probably been going on for decades. This will never be fixed, until WE fix it. We are watching our system of free and fair elections dwindle away, along with our Republic. The .gov does NOT care about you. Mac
Exactly. The left coast states hve been doing mail in for years and years. It’s how they got that f ed up

I supported the woman running against Katherine Clark in my voting district.

She was a former US Postmaster and knew about the change of address cards and that they could be matched against the voter rolls.

She got the change of address records for every town in the district she was running in than had volunteers from each town challenge the names on the voter rolls at the registrar of voters in their town.

She held a press conference on Lexington Green to announce what the records showed. In my town alone there were 1400 moved voters still on the rolls.

No press covered her story, as far as I know no town purged even one moved voter.

Last edited: