• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

cxcd7sCbf2Ih.jpeg

Actually rubbing a critters nose in their crap does nothing but make you feel better. The animal doesn't understand why you are doing that to them.
The easiest way to train the animal to piss and crap outside.
Put a small bell on the doorknob. Take the animal to the door and ring the bell while saying go outside? Hook your leash to the dog and take it for a walk. As soon as it does it's business you say good boy and give it a treat.
You will have to do it several times. Do not be lazy, dogs/puppies will go often and if you want a loyal lifetime animal you will have to go for walks whether the dog has to piss or not. Mostly they will drain their bladder just to get the treats. If they have an accident you must follow the routine. Abusing the animal for a natural function doesn't register in their brain.

Could not agree more.

Dogs are very simple creatures, and are driven to do just one thing.....make human happy. If it makes you happy I will do it.

Rubbing their nose in it is a very bad message. This is a bad thing. Now if you do that, the dog is going to think oh that is bad, if I do that he will "rub my nose in it", so I don't want to do it. So when you do go for your walk that dog is going to think....if I do that he is going to do something to me I don't like, so I wont. Sometime when you are not around biology will take over and he just has to. But to do it with you there.....he is really not going to like it. A real problem with rescues. Switching gears in the animals brain can be very hard.

For the record mine does not use a bell, she will sit at the door and bark. One bark. If you are not quick enough, wait till the commercial, she will bark again.....wait till the commercial, now she will come and get you. Ok doggy emergency, got it. And out she goes and does what she needs to do. The other will hold it as long as he can. He is having real issues now with steps, joints are so stiff. So he does have an accident now and again, He is good if you get him out, but steps hurt, you can tell. And if I hurt as well I don't feel like picking up a 50lb dog, that accident is on me, not my pup.

This is a "new" way of thinking with dogs, some "old" ways I still subscribe to, like there is a pecking order in the dog world and you need to be at the top of that order. Some well respected "dog" people discount that, I don't agree and have been banned from some dog forums for saying that. Eh whatever.

I have a goal, a goal that will fail at.

I want to be the human my dog thinks I am.

Could not agree more.

Dogs are very simple creatures, and are driven to do just one thing.....make human happy. If it makes you happy I will do it.

Rubbing their nose in it is a very bad message. This is a bad thing. Now if you do that, the dog is going to think oh that is bad, if I do that he will "rub my nose in it", so I don't want to do it. So when you do go for your walk that dog is going to think....if I do that he is going to do something to me I don't like, so I wont. Sometime when you are not around biology will take over and he just has to. But to do it with you there.....he is really not going to like it. A real problem with rescues. Switching gears in the animals brain can be very hard.

For the record mine does not use a bell, she will sit at the door and bark. One bark. If you are not quick enough, wait till the commercial, she will bark again.....wait till the commercial, now she will come and get you. Ok doggy emergency, got it. And out she goes and does what she needs to do. The other will hold it as long as he can. He is having real issues now with steps, joints are so stiff. So he does have an accident now and again, He is good if you get him out, but steps hurt, you can tell. And if I hurt as well I don't feel like picking up a 50lb dog, that accident is on me, not my pup.

This is a "new" way of thinking with dogs, some "old" ways I still subscribe to, like there is a pecking order in the dog world and you need to be at the top of that order. Some well respected "dog" people discount that, I don't agree and have been banned from some dog forums for saying that. Eh whatever.

I have a goal, a goal that will fail at.

I want to be the human my dog thinks I am.

Sounds like my old boy before he got really sick. He'd go to the door, just stand there if I was in the viewable area. Otherwise, he'd kind of shake his collar if I was not looking but still in sight. If he had to go out and I wasn't in sight he'd bark once. Then twice if I didn't come right away.

Before he was sick, he had 2 poop accidents and one pee accident in 5 years. 1 poop and pee were right by the door whilst I was away at work and was late getting home. The other poop...Right in front of the farthest toilet from the door. Like I'm surprised he didn't figure out how to get up, poop, and flush. He did almost everything I could do except for that and laundry....or maybe he could do laundry but trained me!!

I walked him 1 mile in morning, 2 miles at night until he got super old, then it was maybe 3/8 mile. But, he did his business and he'd know we'd turn around then. I don't get why some folks have "bad dogs." It's most likely "bad human."

and in more updates.. family say's, "he wasn't a threat"

and in the next breath.....

officers were called to the scene after Lowe stabbed someone without provocation.
so, he must of been a threat to someone

• Katie Hobbs’ office threatened Mohave County Supervisors with arrest and prosecution if they failed to certify the results of their elections before the state deadline.
  • Kori Lorick, the State Elections Director and Hobbs’ top deputy, sent multiple emails to the Board warning them of consequences, including the “disenfranchisement of voters.”
  • Mohave was one of several GOP-led counties in Arizona that asked for more time before certifying results to examine election integrity issues.

"This isn’t an exaggeration or a conspiracy theory. A woman named Kori Lorick is listed on the Secretary of State website as Arizona’s Director of Election Services. She used to work for the FBI’s Cyber Division."

th

The world has gone MAD MAD MAD.... really time to flush and restart.

If the time comes that the whole trans movement and those that advocate it finally start getting put down I will be celebrating.

Gay Pride should be outlawed for precisely what it is, a form of RACISM.

1675356249280.png

Last edited:
and in more updates.. family say's, "he wasn't a threat"

and in the next breath.....

officers were called to the scene after Lowe stabbed someone without provocation.
so, he must of been a threat to someone
"The whole matter of fact is this is a man who is the size of a child, basically."

What? He was a full size grown man he just didn't have the lower half of his legs, he wasn't a 3'5" 89 pound dwarf.

• Angry
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Quote:
Maj. Gen. Todd Hunt, adjutant general of the North Carolina National Guard, said during a virtual briefing Friday that the Tar Heel State has created a Joint Cyber Mission Center composed of National Guard personnel and federal liaisons from CISA and the Department of Homeland Security.

I'm curious what Kari Lake and Doug Mastriano think of these "Cybersecurity" teams.

The 14 states with National Guard teams on duty on election day are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington, and West Virginia.

Makes you wonder if Manchin was guaranteed re-election for his vote on BBB.

I posted the above on November 5, days before the midterms. Went unnoticed, because our elections were so fair, free and secure.

We are not voting our way out of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r