• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Table 1. Chlormequat levels in conventional oat-based products

chlormequat levels oat food chart

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE

So, an Iranian National on the Terror Watchlist tried to cross the border. This month alone, 38 individuals on the Terror Watchlist were caught trying to come across the border. How many got away?

If Pedopeter can do it, so can Kerry. Oh wait, Logan Act...

good thing we have the atf to control beer and cigarettes.

There has to be more to this story, nobody is this stupid.
You're correct, except for a critical detail. Nobody thinking in the best interest of the USA would have allowed it into our airspace, if we know it's an intelligence collecting device. These people (press, PJ) seem to think it's video surveillance. That device is a bit more sophisticated than a Blink; but, when you have the "smarts" of the PJ admin folks....

I'd like to see the recovery of it. Who's going to auction it off? 60% chance it lands in water and there's not too many countries that could do a recovery in big water.

Reactions: UKDslayer
poor 9 year old white very light skinned girl getting the crap beat out of her on the bus
Will this be on CNN and MSNBC?? If the colors were reversed... you bet
What does the school do? Seriously, their solution is to enroll the kids in a different school? That's a crappy solution.
The school is saying, there's no other way to 'address' these issues? hmmm, seems like the school is condoning the behavior instead of condemning it.
"those in charge urging her to enroll her three children in a different school."

67288945-11709905-image-a-7_1675429191831.jpg

"

Last edited:
poor 9 year old white very light skinned girl getting the crap beat out of her on the bus
Will this be on CNN and MSNBC?? If the colors were reversed... you bet
What does the school do? Seriously, their solution is to enroll the kids in a different school? That's a crappy solution.
The school is saying, there's no other way to 'address' these issues? hmmm, seems like the school is condoning the behavior instead of condemning it.
"those in charge urging her to enroll her three children in a different school."

67288945-11709905-image-a-7_1675429191831.jpg

"

Hard to watch but I'm glad the parents got the evidence, but given that they are 13/80 its likely nothing will happen more than detention. Hope the parents have enough money to send their daugther to private/home school and get her into some martial arts for self-confidence development. I belief that violence like this at a young age shouldn't be expunged from "Juvi records". People do show themselves at a young age. There is a distinction between being "young stupid" , like underage drinking, and the ability and (lack of) character to do this typeof stuff. Regardless of skin color.

Reactions: Mwalex
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Imagine mis-informing a King about his daughter's jab. Heads gonna roll. I hope.

They're the first govt that may nullify the Pfizer contracts!!!???

And if the contract is null and void --there goes Faggo Pfizer's immunity!!!

Last edited:

ChatGPT is trending on most forums because it is perceived as leading AI of the future. This is the same AI they want to first have "wearable" and then "implantable"; they will already have Fitbit watches and AirPods for your ears that will be able to collect biometric data and even interpret your brain wave data THIS YEAR. I learned enough about the goals both WEF/NWO and "Fourth Industrial Revolution" to understand their primary key goal is Transhumanism - this is as real as the cricket powder you will soon be forced to consume. If you are skeptical read their books and watch their forums for yourselves - this matter is too important to just accept or deny.

Trying to freshen up on eschatology during these times, which I interpret as beginnings of sorrow (I know religious discussions here to be limited), I could see the role of the WEF/NWO in this - but I was having trouble making the leap of how the Mark of the Beast, which you will need to buy or sell, will be applied when the Bible clearly states not only is it voluntary (but subjected to elements of "deception"), but as a sign of your loyalty to the false god it represents and which will be in obvious in direct conflict with Jesus Christ. There will be no way to be a Christian and accept also the Mark, and the Christians will be beheaded (mass guillotines anyone?) and thus martyred.

Now for the first time we can start to understand how religion, based on the their theology they incorporated into their AI "brains" (which of course can be modified to be more restrictive to exclude other Abrahamic religions when their goals of immigration manipulations are achieved), demonstrated especially given that WEF has already made comments that they have replaced God and are extraterrestrial supreme beings, that they will replace your "evil white supremist Christianity" with worship of a more suitable character fitting all the purposes of the New World and the Mark, which they have every intention to merge with YOUR brain. Remember God will allow the false prophets to have powers - even powers of healing, raising the dead, and bringing fire from the heavens; those familiar with scripture should recognize those events at the respective times. Its only going to get worse from here folks - this is all fulfillment of prophecy and there will be a WWIII and famines/starvation as well as more natural disasters that results in all the people of the world to beg for a leader that will provide security (peace) and prosperity (food) leading to the rise of the AC (convergence of signs). The goals they have set before you - they will achieve most likely in this lifetime; all of them. I don't think anyone anticipated the pace of rapid evolution of these elements we are seeing here. The good news is their will be only one winner in the end. Stay on the right side, no matter what.

Reactions: Mwalex
Isn't the state of Montana the area gutting the new nukes put in place?

They were talking about replacing the minuteman system in that based right under where that balloon flew. Yes there are nukes there.

After "someone" destroyed Nord2, do we really think they care about environmental debris??

Last edited: