• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Stupid parents are the ones to blame but the tide has turned and in this day and age your child will be transgendered. The parents condone this but they will be a few parents that do care and will snap and put a stop the pedofile teachers for rope is cheap and you don't need a permit to buy it.......

Reactions: Mwalex
it wouldn't surprise me if some people got referral payments.
we already know that there are drug rehab centers funded by our taxes that have professional "patients" that they pay to "get rehab" and they pay them for other addicts they send to them. they don't actually rehab, but the place gets paid, and the druggies can come back and "try it again".

From maloneinstitute.org/wef

List of US Politicians (not including the 2022 YGL (WEF) Graduates
Huma Abedin US Department of State Deputy chief of staff and aide to Hillary Clinton (2009–
2013) and vice chair of Hillary's presidential campaign
Penny Abeywardena Mayors office City of New York Mayors office City of New York
Robert E. Andrews United States House of Representatives Congressman from New Jersey (D), 1st District
Ruben Barrales Office of the President of the United States Assistant to the President and Director, Intergovernmental Affairs
Evan Bayh Senate of Indiana, USA Senator Indiana (1999–2011) Karan K. Bhatia Office of the US Trade Deputy Trade Representative
Matt Blunt State of Missouri Governor of Missouri
David A. Bray Atlantic Council GeoTech Center Federal Communications Commission
Aja Brown City of Compton, California Mayor of Compton
Carol M. Browner Office of the President of the United States Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change Policy (2009–2011)
George P. Bush Texas General Land Office Land Commissioner (2015–)
Pete Buttigieg Government of the United States Secretary of Transportation (2021–)
Julian Castro Government of the US US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (2014 – 2017)
David Chiu City of San Francisco City Attorney of San Francisco
Jim Cooper U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Congressman Tennessee 32 yrs Tom Cotton U.S. Senate Senator from Arkansas (R)
Daniel Crenshaw United States Congress Rep. from Texas, 2nd District (2019–) Artur Davis US Congress Congressman from Alabama, 7th District (D)
Brian Deese National Economic Council National Economic Council
Joshua DuBois White House Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Crescenta Valley Town Council, California Council Member
Sophal Ear
Mike Espy Government of the US Secretary of Agriculture (1993–1994)
Daniel C. Esty State of Connecticut, USA Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Energy
and Environmental Protection (2011–2014)
Jon Favreau Office of the President of the United States Office of the President of the United States
Steven Fulop Jersey City, N.J. Mayor of Jersey City (2013–)
Tulsi Gabbard United States House of Representatives Congresswoman from Hawaii (D), 2nd
District
Kate Gallego City of Phoenix, Arizona Mayor of Phoenix
Pete Geren Texas Cultural Trust Former congressman Texas
Gabrielle Giffords US Congress US Congressman (Dem) for Arizona (2007–2012)
Garlin II Gilchrist State of Michigan Lieutenant Governor
Cyrus Habib Society of Jesus (Jesuits) Lieutenant Governor of Washington State (2017–2021)
Nikki Haley US Government US Ambassador to the UN
Rachel Haot (Sterne) City of New York Executive Director of the Transit Innovation Partnership
Jaime Herrera Beutler US House of Representatives Congresswoman from Washington (R), 3rd District
Benjamin Jealous NAACP -
Bobby Jindal State of Louisiana Governor of Louisiana
Patrick J. Kennedy II US House of Representatives Representative for Rhode Island (1995– 2011)
Joseph P. Kennedy III US House of Representatives Rep for the suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts
Kwame Kilpatrick City of Detroit Mayor of Dieroit (2002–2008) Adam Kinzinger Illinois American Politician
Mark Lippert Boeing US Ambassador to South Korea 2014-2017
Kathleen McGinty Office of the Governor of Pennsylvania Chief of Staff (2015); Environmental advisor to VP Al Gore and President Clinton Kimberly A. Moore US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2021–) Chief judge
Seth Moulton U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Rep. from Massachusetts's 6th district (2015–)
Vivek Murthy United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
Nicole Nason National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Administrator
Michael R. Nelson City of Carrobro, North Carolina Mayor of Carrboro, NC
Gavin Newsom State of California Governor of California (2019–)
Jared Polis State of Colorado, USA Governor of Colorado (2019–)
Samantha Power National Security Council (NSC) Past US Ambassador to UN
Adam Putnam Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Luke Ravenstahl City of Pittsburgh Mayor, Pittsburgh 2006-2014
Julissa Reynoso US Embassy US Ambassador to Spain and Andorra (2022–)
Nilmini Rubin Meta US Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Richard L. Scott Columbia/HCA US Governor/Senator - Florida
Kunihiko Shimada KS International Strategies, Inc. Former UN mediator on peace and security issues
Kristen Silverberg US Government US Ambassador to the EU (2008–2009)
Edward Smith DLA Piper LLP Department of Commerce under Obama
Elise Stefanik US House of Representatives Congresswoman from New York, 21st District (R)
William Steiger USAID Director of the Office of Global Health Affairs at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Lawrence H. Summers Harvard University Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
John E. Sununu United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Congressman and Senator Lauren Underwood Representative for Illinois
Heather Zichal The White House Deputy assistant to President Barack Obama for Energy and Climate Change
Jeffrey Zients Advisory Board Company White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: jnr2233
From maloneinstitute.org/wef

List of US Politicians (not including the 2022 YGL (WEF) Graduates
Huma Abedin US Department of State Deputy chief of staff and aide to Hillary Clinton (2009–
2013) and vice chair of Hillary's presidential campaign
Penny Abeywardena Mayors office City of New York Mayors office City of New York
Robert E. Andrews United States House of Representatives Congressman from New Jersey (D), 1st District
Ruben Barrales Office of the President of the United States Assistant to the President and Director, Intergovernmental Affairs
Evan Bayh Senate of Indiana, USA Senator Indiana (1999–2011) Karan K. Bhatia Office of the US Trade Deputy Trade Representative
Matt Blunt State of Missouri Governor of Missouri
David A. Bray Atlantic Council GeoTech Center Federal Communications Commission
Aja Brown City of Compton, California Mayor of Compton
Carol M. Browner Office of the President of the United States Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change Policy (2009–2011)
George P. Bush Texas General Land Office Land Commissioner (2015–)
Pete Buttigieg Government of the United States Secretary of Transportation (2021–)
Julian Castro Government of the US US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (2014 – 2017)
David Chiu City of San Francisco City Attorney of San Francisco
Jim Cooper U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Congressman Tennessee 32 yrs Tom Cotton U.S. Senate Senator from Arkansas (R)
Daniel Crenshaw United States Congress Rep. from Texas, 2nd District (2019–) Artur Davis US Congress Congressman from Alabama, 7th District (D)
Brian Deese National Economic Council National Economic Council
Joshua DuBois White House Office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships Crescenta Valley Town Council, California Council Member
Sophal Ear
Mike Espy Government of the US Secretary of Agriculture (1993–1994)
Daniel C. Esty State of Connecticut, USA Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Energy
and Environmental Protection (2011–2014)
Jon Favreau Office of the President of the United States Office of the President of the United States
Steven Fulop Jersey City, N.J. Mayor of Jersey City (2013–)
Tulsi Gabbard United States House of Representatives Congresswoman from Hawaii (D), 2nd
District
Kate Gallego City of Phoenix, Arizona Mayor of Phoenix
Pete Geren Texas Cultural Trust Former congressman Texas
Gabrielle Giffords US Congress US Congressman (Dem) for Arizona (2007–2012)
Garlin II Gilchrist State of Michigan Lieutenant Governor
Cyrus Habib Society of Jesus (Jesuits) Lieutenant Governor of Washington State (2017–2021)
Nikki Haley US Government US Ambassador to the UN
Rachel Haot (Sterne) City of New York Executive Director of the Transit Innovation Partnership
Jaime Herrera Beutler US House of Representatives Congresswoman from Washington (R), 3rd District
Benjamin Jealous NAACP -
Bobby Jindal State of Louisiana Governor of Louisiana
Patrick J. Kennedy II US House of Representatives Representative for Rhode Island (1995– 2011)
Joseph P. Kennedy III US House of Representatives Rep for the suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts
Kwame Kilpatrick City of Detroit Mayor of Dieroit (2002–2008) Adam Kinzinger Illinois American Politician
Mark Lippert Boeing US Ambassador to South Korea 2014-2017
Kathleen McGinty Office of the Governor of Pennsylvania Chief of Staff (2015); Environmental advisor to VP Al Gore and President Clinton Kimberly A. Moore US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (2021–) Chief judge
Seth Moulton U.S. House of Representatives Democrat Rep. from Massachusetts's 6th district (2015–)
Vivek Murthy United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
Nicole Nason National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Administrator
Michael R. Nelson City of Carrobro, North Carolina Mayor of Carrboro, NC
Gavin Newsom State of California Governor of California (2019–)
Jared Polis State of Colorado, USA Governor of Colorado (2019–)
Samantha Power National Security Council (NSC) Past US Ambassador to UN
Adam Putnam Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Luke Ravenstahl City of Pittsburgh Mayor, Pittsburgh 2006-2014
Julissa Reynoso US Embassy US Ambassador to Spain and Andorra (2022–)
Nilmini Rubin Meta US Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Richard L. Scott Columbia/HCA US Governor/Senator - Florida
Kunihiko Shimada KS International Strategies, Inc. Former UN mediator on peace and security issues
Kristen Silverberg US Government US Ambassador to the EU (2008–2009)
Edward Smith DLA Piper LLP Department of Commerce under Obama
Elise Stefanik US House of Representatives Congresswoman from New York, 21st District (R)
William Steiger USAID Director of the Office of Global Health Affairs at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Lawrence H. Summers Harvard University Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
John E. Sununu United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Congressman and Senator Lauren Underwood Representative for Illinois
Heather Zichal The White House Deputy assistant to President Barack Obama for Energy and Climate Change
Jeffrey Zients Advisory Board Company White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021
I think there are graduates, who have attended WEF events and are part of the cabal. I think there are also, people who are simply recognized as YGL and not actually associated with the WEF. It's hard to find details about this organization. It sure would explain Tom Cotton's selling out and voting for the spending bill, last December.

Maybe we have a railroad worker here that can explain what the actual fuck is going on with this?

Might be a private siding that's rarely used and never maintained. Can't really see how many cars are on that.

Aren't the railways union? No union operator would run those tracks more than once without filing a hazard report and going on a local strike/sit out.

I don't believe in coincidences. Trains derail all the time, but they don't magically ALL contain hazardous materials. Something is being staged, just not sure what? Nationalize railroads so they can control freight? Sell railroads to China? Or cripple transportation just in time to stop the flow of seed and fertilizer.

Whatever the intent, it will 110% be used to harm American citizens.

Ps. Could be china shutting down military transportation methods in preparation for an attack. But at this point china poses less of a danger to USA than biden & co. so I'm sticking with internal sabotage.

Maybe we have a railroad worker here that can explain what the actual fuck is going on with this?

I’m not a railroad worker but I have laid miles of rail under ground. This looks like lack of maintenance to me. The rail bed is in major need of rock and ties. Crazy they even run on this, a few spikes give the rail separates and the train derails. Too tell you the truth I’m having a hard time believing that there isn’t some video editing to make it look this bad.

Reactions: DuneBoer
I’m not a railroad worker but I have laid miles of rail under ground. This looks like lack of maintenance to me. The rail bed is in major need of rock and ties. Crazy they even run on this, a few spikes give the rail separates and the train derails. Too tell you the truth I’m having a hard time believing that there isn’t some video editing to make it look this bad.

It's a short line rr run on a prayer and a shoestring. There are many. The big RR's want no part of less than premium traffic (UPS, containers) so they spin them off.

Track speed limit is usually 10mph.

(That's an old video and news grifters/alarmists run excerpts with zero context. Posobiac needs to stay in his lane)

It's a short line rr run on a prayer and a shoestring. There are many. The big RR's want no part of less than premium traffic (UPS, containers) so they spin them off.

Track speed limit is usually 10mph.

(That's an old video and news grifters/alarmists run excerpts with zero context. Posobiac needs to stay in his lane)

Thats where Ozzy Osbourne recorded Crazy Train......

N
And how’s that working out?

And why can’t a free market approach work? Everything can be privatized and decentralized.
Not sure national security should be private. It will always take the form of providing for the interests of the highest bidder. That's where we are at now. In essence, the deep state has gotten control and now all national security organizations are completely focused on supporting taterhead's human trafficking/money laundering operations.

Name one thing thing the military has done since 2/21 that makes me more secure. Name one thing the cia has Ever done that was not solely in interest of the deep state.

Border security will be private soon. When we the people have been pushed too far and it's every man for himself. Then every property owner along the border will be defending their own property.

when Fetterman has to step down; tom Wolf will replace Fetterman with a HARD core LEFT wing senator
Wait, so biden arrives at Walter Reed via helicopter for his physical. HEY LOOK, A TRAIN CRASH! ! ! oh, and balthazar checks into Walter Reed for depression.

1. They are planning something. Something that will harm us.

2. Where is a TU-95 when you need one???

Reactions: gigamortis
I think there are graduates, who have attended WEF events and are part of the cabal. I think there are also, people who are simply recognized as YGL and not actually associated with the WEF. It's hard to find details about this organization. It sure would explain Tom Cotton's selling out and voting for the spending bill, last December.

It's not that hard to find info. You can go to their website; look at publications. Sure, GYL can leave (maybe Putin left?)- but they have already received "training" and significant funding.

5NIM0Q4YqkS8.jpeg

Tom Cotton is a RINO pos 💩
I have NEVER bought into his shit , and i trust him about as far as I could throw him.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt cause he’s a homie. Once he signed off on the spending bill , that removed all doubts. I used to see his parents out in town often BEFORE he voted to sell us out. Since then , haven’t seen them.
I have no problem telling them how I feel about him , just haven’t seen them yet.
I’m not 100% sure but I think he has attended some Bilderberg meetings to boot.
Thats no bueno 👎
Fuck him 🖕🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911 and BLEE
Parent needs to write a letter to Principle and demand the teacher stop stealing food from their kid.
Ask for compensation. Then there's --Have a lawyer write the letter.
on the other hand.. the teacher is creating some COMMIE hating kids. LOL, I bet the smart kids will start bringing in CRAP stuff and eat the good stuff before class.. lol

Not sure, these kids are 9-10. The perfect age to start to brain wash. And unless the kid has his fave gummy bears in there it will be no skin off his nose. I doubt the word communist is even said, it is likely presented to them as "fair". And as humans it is in our very nature to be fair....to help, to assist. This cunt is taking advantage of that.

Because it's not about giving the kids the best education they can get for the time spent in school.....
It's about brainwashing the masses to be stupid woke sheep. Besides, those Honors class kids were going to go on to bigger and better things and most likely be rewarded for their efforts. That doesn't sound fair to the assholes that only want sheep..... and their guaranteed teachers union pensions.

Two things.

The track is probably a siding track, however it is definitely out of spec even for a siding. The track is unsupported by enough good ties under the rail. The entire siding should be taken out of service until proper aligning and surfacing can be done. Mind you it's not far from serviceable condition for a siding track.

Second thing, the engineer in control of that train is running it entirely too fast. In ideal conditions the train should not be moving any faster than 15 mph and could be restricted to 10 mph. However with the track in that condition, the train should not be operated any faster than Walking speed. I would like to have seen the make up of it's consist. Also the video doesn't represent the terrain particularly if the train is operating on an incline. This could be the reason for a faster speed.

All in all, this is screwed up but happens far too often on freight railroads. Remember, freight railroads are a for profit business and siding tracks aren't as important as main line, therefore they don't get proper maintenance they should. But I wouldn't want to be the Track Inspector who is signing off on that siding.

But there is one caveat, that track could be owned by the business that the railroad is servicing. You see, the railroad owns up to a certain amount of the siding and then the company that is being serviced then owns the rest. Some siding in the south are long stretches with the business owning a half of a mile or more of that siding track. If I were a betting man, I'd say this is the case and the business has approved this track for deliveries. Not a good situation and I'm not sure what rights the engineer or conductor has to deny service.

Two things.

The track is probably a siding track, however it is definitely out of spec even for a siding. The track is unsupported by enough good ties under the rail. The entire siding should be taken out of service until proper aligning and surfacing can be done. Mind you it's not far from serviceable condition for a siding track.

Second thing, the engineer in control of that train is running it entirely too fast. In ideal conditions the train should not be moving any faster than 15 mph and could be restricted to 10 mph. However with the track in that condition, the train should not be operated any faster than Walking speed. I would like to have seen the make up of it's consist. Also the video doesn't represent the terrain particularly if the train is operating on an incline. This could be the reason for a faster speed.

All in all, this is screwed up but happens far too often on freight railroads. Remember, freight railroads are a for profit business and siding tracks aren't as important as main line, therefore they don't get proper maintenance they should. But I wouldn't want to be the Track Inspector who is signing off on that siding.

But there is one caveat, that track could be owned by the business that the railroad is servicing. You see, the railroad owns up to a certain amount of the siding and then the company that is being serviced then owns the rest. Some siding in the south are long stretches with the business owning a half of a mile or more of that siding track. If I were a betting man, I'd say this is the case and the business has approved this track for deliveries. Not a good situation and I'm not sure what rights the engineer or conductor has to deny service.
How much warning does the engineer or conductor get before the train derails or topples over?