• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Man they're out to sabatoge their entire collections of brands aren't they. Happy to oblidge... not that I ever bought any of their shit piss water to begin with.

Here's their direct products --then they have a whole host of "craft partners"

1682185415486.png

So if we eliminate anti-gun people there should be no more mass shootings.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Reactions: Mwalex and Gee Kay
Oh and Beck? You are really slow on the upchuck.
We were where you are, 5 years ago. At least 5 years ago.
Considering Hunter’s laptop story is less than 5 years old, I don’t know how you could have “been there” at least 5 years ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC
  • Wow
Reactions: charbroiled
So why in the hell are you questioning how we could have beenthere just 5 yrs ago?
I’m not doubting you were there during the Clinton years. Hopefully you noticed I only pointed out hunter’s laptop since it’s less than 5 years old.