• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Here's your sign....

I am not able to feel sorry for these idiots.
Nobody forced him to make an uninformed decision to purchase an "in town" EV with a 200 mile range and try and take it on a 1300 mile road trip.

I am not able to feel sorry for these idiots.
Nobody forced him to make an uninformed decision to purchase an "in town" EV with a 200 mile range and try and take it on a 1300 mile road trip.

The problem specifically with the stupid Ford Lightning is that it's sold as a "truck" but the actual specs pretty much say rich man's city toy.
The price he paid is insanity for starters.

For that money he should have gotten the Rivian or simply held out for the CyberTruck.

Really if he wanted to virtue signal badly he should have gotten one of the really nice EV large SUVs not some stupid truck.
So many "men" around here buy trucks because that makes them feel like a man when a large SUV would actually be better for what they do.

Taking your family on a long road trip? Hell no to a cramped uncomfortable riding truck, go with a nice large spacious comfortable riding SUV

The Ford Lightning has crap for range when empty, has double crap for range when doing anything "truck" related.

Reactions: MadDuner
I assume you have an article somewhere with all this, can you link it for me please, or at least point me in the right direction.

thanks.
Jp morgan guys brake lines were not cut. He locked the bakes and went off and hit a tire barricade.

EEEAD53F-D5BE-434E-A9BD-167BB322B689.jpeg

So there is one aspect of it that’s complete bullshit.

There were literally black marks on the tarmac where he skidded off.

I am not even going to dig into any of the other dots he is connecting, i just remember reading about that from when it happened.

Same thing happened with at least one solar energy company that Obama funneled cash to.
Just look around at all the "New Startup's" as the economy goes into the tank. Happens prior to every recession. Some guy promotes and EV Widget, get's a boat load of government money and the economy drops off the cliff. No one asks "Where did the money go" ?.... Happened with the oil crisis in the '70's, the S&L crash in the 80's, the pandemic bail out money in the 2020's and now here is one more opportunity to grab cash before a crash. Take the money and run. Too big to fail. The check's in the mail.
Like watching a bad rerun movie 3 - 4 times.

As horrible and evil as this is, it really is nothing new in Africa or certain parts of Asia. I figured out a long time ago that the only thing keeping things in order there is the machete and AK - the strong make the rules and the rest fall in line or die, quickly if they are lucky. The superstition, moral character and general outlook by society as a whole doesn't change. Within individuals, it can. But the whole of society is another matter. And if those that act like this get in power this is what you get. This is also why we see the same things being played out by those that have migrated all over the world. Until they are forcefully stopped they will act like this everywhere. We may want to think of it as just a sub-Sahara Africa thing, it isn't. It's the entire continent and nearby countries.

The dude that had his dick bitten off would do the same to the guy doing it if the roles were reversed.

Last edited:
The Flim Flam operators of today. They will be gone in 2 years. Take the money and run.

The U.S. Department of Energy is investing up to $1.2 billion in giant vacuums that suck carbon out of the air in an effort to slow global warming.
So-called direct air capture, or DAC, is an emerging technology that has not scaled up enough to make much of a difference in the fight against global warming. That may be about to change.

The Flim Flam operators of today. They will be gone in 2 years. Take the money and run.

The U.S. Department of Energy is investing up to $1.2 billion in giant vacuums that suck carbon out of the air in an effort to slow global warming.
So-called direct air capture, or DAC, is an emerging technology that has not scaled up enough to make much of a difference in the fight against global warming. That may be about to change.

My only question is how much did they pledge to donate back to the Democraps in return for this "gift" from the American taxpayers?

Responsible Citizenship? Go be a fucking tard somewhere else.
What retard doesn't know the EV range these days. I won't touch one of those POS cars for the very reason he states, limited range, electric cost, insane repair costs, limited refueling. That's not very responsible.

Plus I get a giant boner everytime I fill up and it says 811 miles to empty. My biggest refueling waste of time is wife's pea size bladder. Dammit woman we can go more than 100 miles w/o a potty break....

As horrible and evil as this is, it really is nothing new in Africa or certain parts of Asia. I figured out a long time ago that the only thing keeping things in order there is the machete and AK - the strong make the rules and the rest fall in line or die, quickly if they are lucky. The superstition, moral character and general outlook by society as a whole doesn't change. Within individuals, it can. But the whole of society is another matter. And if those that act like this get in power this is what you get. This is also why we see the same things being played out by those that have migrated all over the world. Until they are forcefully stopped they will act like this everywhere. We may want to think of it as just a sub-Sahara Africa thing, it isn't. It's the entire continent and nearby countries.

The dude that had his dick bitten off would do the same to the guy doing it if the roles were reversed.

Cannibalism aside.. I find little difference in that evil vs. this evil other than refinement of method.

My point exactly...TAB "That's Africa Baby". Coming to a town near you.

1691766895221.png

These ain't Mexicans. All the Mexicans are at work this late in the day.

What retard doesn't know the EV range these days. I won't touch one of those POS cars for the very reason he states, limited range, electric cost, insane repair costs, limited refueling. That's not very responsible.

Plus I get a giant boner everytime I fill up and it says 811 miles to empty. My biggest refueling waste of time is wife's pea size bladder. Dammit woman we can go more than 100 miles w/o a potty break....
Give her a Gatorade bottle......😂😂😂😂

Doc

I called this on day one. Same as all the other erase minorities from food products missions. All of this will come back with angry minorities and white guilt liberals carrying pitchforks because we don't represent dark skinned folks on sports teams and food products.

This shit is so predictable. Remember when big mike had 8 years of fat shaming, it was pretty easy to see that the trained clapping seals would jump to fat is beauty as soon as big mike was gone from the WH. Or remember for 3 decades we were told to not see skin color to the new, "your skin color is your identity and you will never be anything more".

Liberalism is a disease.

When I read Ayn;s words, it brings to mind a Song by Jamey Johnson

And if it looks like we were scared to death
Like a couple of kids just tryna save each other
You should've seen it in color
Yeah, a picture's worth a thousand words
But you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered
You should've seen it in color
(Should've seen it in color)