• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

oh, he got swatted.

1698457708437.png

Purely hypothetical...

R

...anyone else wondering why the cop has the code to this guys house?...

is liberty safes making door locks now?
At this point, anybody with that electronic shit deserves it. Might as well say "Alexa open the door"

who am I kidding......(typing on my government tracking device)

I want to laugh at this, but if I take step back and look at the big picture I see that the real reason for this is the decline of America. We used to be strong, now we are weak and stupid. And it is everywhere, not just in these cities. We have lost our moral compass and our identity.

There goes the neighborhood!

Lol. I can only imagine. Here's some examples of how well they treat their neighborhood. Back in 2011 was considering a business in managing bank owned properties (lots of foreclisures at the time). Took a walkthrough of this shithole (yes people were living there) and said, "fuuuuck NO!" There was also 6 feet of water in the basement because some honor-roll future doctor had busted a water pipe. This was on the west side of Chicago.

Attachments

• IMG_0647.JPG
    IMG_0647.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0629.JPG
    IMG_0629.JPG
    377.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0628.JPG
    IMG_0628.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 103
Lol. I can only imagine. Here's some examples of how well they treat their neighborhood. Back in 2011 was considering a business in managing bank owned properties (lots of foreclisures at the time). Took a walkthrough of this shithole (yes people were living there) and said, "fuuuuck NO!" There was also 6 feet of water in the basement because some honor-roll future doctor had busted a water pipe. This was on the west side of Chicago.
iu

I borrowed this from another site. I could have not said it better in such a condensed version:

And finally, war. None of the parties involved are your friends, including your own government. All of them deny Christ; they are none of mine. Though there may be legitimate grievances by some or all parties, it’s not my war. I don’t think Traditional Americans should involve themselves in dying for people who hate them; we have problems at home that need tending.

Owe shit news bulletin from Joy Behar! FTB

Owe shit news bulletin from Joy Behar! FTB
I was out last night and heard the exact same thing. Now I know that ignorant old man watches The View. He went on and on about how he doesn’t oppose rifles for hunting, but nobody need an “assault rifle” - his 30-30 is all anyone needs. I should have asked him if he realized that the lever action WAS a military weapon in the past and that hunting rifles exist that utilize the same caliber as an AR. But I have learned that people who talk that much are by and large ignorant of the subject they are talking about. Everyone thought he was an idiot anyway.

I was out last night and heard the exact same thing. Now I know that ignorant old man watches The View. He went on and on about how he doesn’t oppose rifles for hunting, but nobody need an “assault rifle” - his 30-30 is all anyone needs. I should have asked him if he realized that the lever action WAS a military weapon in the past and that hunting rifles exist that utilize the same caliber as an AR. But I have learned that people who talk that much are by and large ignorant of the subject they are talking about. Everyone thought he was an idiot anyway.
I like your philosophy.
1698520629082.png

I want to laugh at this, but if I take step back and look at the big picture I see that the real reason for this is the decline of America. We used to be strong, now we are weak and stupid. And it is everywhere, not just in these cities. We have lost our moral compass and our identity.

It’s really just grooming populations to get them ready for rationing.

Yep, more of this please. I prefer to see trans/queer men dominate womens sports.

We all know where this bs originated. It wasnt straight white men that pushed for this!

I’ve been saying this ever since the idiot women aligned themselves with the LGBTQxgshsyendkgajfh community, put their pussy hats on, and marched around to bitch about equal pay.

Women are dumb. They gave up their sports for an extra $0.20 an hour to be more equal to men in the workforce. As a matter of fact, women are so dumb that they have essentially given a free two-for to corporations. It now takes both parents or household members working full time to have what one full time worker could have 50 years ago. So corporations pay the two today what they would have paid the one 50 years ago.

While that’s happening their kids are raised by the indoctrination centers and electronic devices that pump progressive propaganda into their faces. This leads to little Johnny wanting to be a girl, and then wrecking real women at their sports.

At least real women have pussies though, so they have that going for them.

It’s really just grooming populations to get them ready for rationing.

I’ve been saying this ever since the idiot women aligned themselves with the LGBTQxgshsyendkgajfh community, put their pussy hats on, and marched around to bitch about equal pay.

Women are dumb. They gave up their sports for an extra $0.20 an hour to be more equal to men in the workforce. As a matter of fact, women are so dumb that they have essentially given a free two-for to corporations. It now takes both parents or household members working full time to have what one full time worker could have 50 years ago. So corporations pay the two today what they would have paid the one 50 years ago.

While that’s happening their kids are raised by the indoctrination centers and electronic devices that pump progressive propaganda into their faces. This leads to little Johnny wanting to be a girl, and then wrecking real women at their sports.

At least real women have pussies though, so they have that going for them.
Equal pay is a separate issue though. If the womens team earns more revenue than the mens team they should get more pay.

A recent survey showed something like 70% didn’t think trans females should compete against natural females. It’s not a rare or offensive opinion, it’s common sense. Unless you run a sport I guess.