• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Wars and rumors of wars!!

J&K is a constant shit show. Between the Pak insurgents, whatever the ISI is up to, the Indian Mujahideen and Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) it just never stops. You can’t really even go there any longer, which sucks.

Last edited:
Biden is a paid puppet for the elites and the downfall of america that started a long time ago. This is all a planned series of events. Look and you will see...stolen election, collapse of the border, disaster in Afghanistan pull out with tons of weapons left behind, proxy war in Russia, lets give Iran 6 billion, Hamas bombs Israel...we are witnessing some shit right here. Has the Euphrates dried up yet?
you guys keep saying this stuff. biden is not a paid agent of the elites. he is a hypoxic cretin with poor bowel control. his boss is a paid agent of the elites.

vakHnYP2ecne.png

The very definition of treason. We all know what needs to happen, but I truly believe ASGH.

Hope I’m wrong, but buying more precious metals in the interim…gold, silver, copper…brass and lead.

At least most of us lived somewhat in what America was designed to be. Unfortunately we are so far removed from the original intent that it is terminal and near its end. What comes next is easy to see just look at other countries around us where people are 100% controlled by governments and dictators. Flooding America with terrorist,prisoners and such is by design not by accident, the idea of America today sickens them so they do their best to ruin it everyday until it is no more. The illegals are given a golden ticket like a free pass as the government makes you pay their way to add insult to injury. Cuba was smart enough back in the day to dump their deplorables on America to make their country a better place to live, I don't know it seems to be a pretty good idea.

Reactions: gigamortis
Got an email today from a friend that lives in south Texas, you won’t get this on the msm. he is commenting on my having recently moved out of the USA.
One of the outstanding comments in your note was no crime. We live in a small town about 25 miles North of the US/Mexico border. There is so much cross border crime, I never go outside, front or back, without scanning the area closely. A helluva way to live but that is just how it is. Would not know how to react living in a place where one could walk freely outside without having to constantly be on guard. You know it is bad when myself and a church safety team member arrive armed to attend a service. One thing for absolute sure, things are not getting better.

Got an email today from a friend that lives in south Texas, you won’t get this on the msm. he is commenting on my having recently moved out of the USA.
One of the outstanding comments in your note was no crime. We live in a small town about 25 miles North of the US/Mexico border. There is so much cross border crime, I never go outside, front or back, without scanning the area closely. A helluva way to live but that is just how it is. Would not know how to react living in a place where one could walk freely outside without having to constantly be on guard. You know it is bad when myself and a church safety team member arrive armed to attend a service. One thing for absolute sure, things are not getting better.

And we will sweep up the dust from your feet, and throw it after you. You were never one of us.

As the markets close for the weekend, "uncertainty" is in the air.

WTI Crude • 85.58 +2.37+2.85%
Brent Crude • 90.49 +2.56+2.91%

1698431602542.png

1698437388870.png

Last edited:
I think the only thing holding these companies together is people posting their stupid clips.

Want them to go away. Dont even acknowledge them. Dont post their clips, stop the memes and they will fade away.

Erase memories of your failed history and you will be doomed to repeat it.
I heard about this on the radio this morning…makes me very sad. How is this different from the Taliban and what they did with those archaic Buddha carvings?

Fucking troglodytes…the glee with which they performed this heinous act (otherwise why film it?) tells you everything you need toknow about them. They’ll memory hole you just as fast as they did a statue.

Getting angrier the more, and the longer I think about it. Fuckers.

I heard about this on the radio this morning…makes me very sad. How is this different from the Taliban and what they did with those archaic Buddha carvings?

Fucking troglodytes…the glee with which they performed this heinous act (otherwise why film it?) tells you everything you need toknow about them. They’ll memory hole you just as fast as they did a statue.

Getting angrier the more, and the longer I think about it. Fuckers.
How in the hell did those pricks get custody of the statue in the first place?

I thought it was indeed removed but was still the property of the city/country/state? They alone could have had it destroyed/stored or whatever.
If this is correct, the fucking museum should never have been able to access it to destroy it.

Their local citizenry and officials just sit on their hands while the kids look around thinking this is all normal. FFS!

Colonel Douglas Macgregor is promoting this organization. Thoughts?

OUR COUNTRY OUR CHOICE (OCOC) will give “We The People” the tools, information and skills to proactively preserve and strengthen the security, prosperity, and moral fabric of our society.
Have you found anything information about this organization

I think the only thing holding these companies together is people posting their stupid clips.

Want them to go away. Dont even acknowledge them. Dont post their clips, stop the memes and they will fade away.

They get government money. That was uncovered a couple years ago. They are literally a government propaganda machine so the gov keeps them fed.

So tired he no longer barks…..

2EDC9E54-4FE9-47DB-B867-345BC24B001B.jpeg

How do you send anyone who came into the US without passports/birth certificates to another country? That country won’t allow them in. And it almost reeks of human trafficking

Reactions: Shooter McGavin

swat-team-adam--1024x576.jpg
Journalists with a capital J are targets….