• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Spot on. I know you already know this but there are something like 1000 non-profits operating in North Mpls. (the ghetto of Minneapolis for those wondering) Those fuckers have solved exactly 0 issues but bring in hundreds of millions of dollars. Every once in awhile, you hear a little about the massive fraud going on, but it quickly goes silent.

They are things like, "org to help pay your gas bill", or "we just love those little black chillins and want them to get a good edumacation".
Agreed . Been to a ton of those places.
I use to fix copiers back in the 90"s . We had a black sales rep. Good sales guy. He signed a lot of deals to the non profits and a bunch of churches in N Mpls. Plus a lot of subsidized Black and minority businesses. So, I did a lot of service calls in those NGO's and churches in the hood. There was a lot of non profits even back then! They seemed to be mostly run by people who hated whitey, But loved that white taxpayer money. They also had a hard time using copy machines. Pretty sure Pitney bowes was losing money on most of those leases.
I can't tell how many times. I was called boy. When I worked those calls. The church ladies would be polite
and call you sir or young man. Even a few MR Man's. But the people at the non profits. Would ask if Pitney Bowes had any black service reps? Because you white boys can't fix anything! Most of the calls to those places.
Were simple stuff. Out of toner or out of paper. Machine wouldn't turn on. Because the cleaning crew unplugged it. To vacuum. But they were smart enough to get that .Gov money. Fuck Minneapolis!

They probably all have different sized tits
Their periods will sync and St paul will become a even bigger bitchier democrat shit hole!
So, the state and all 4 major cities are completely controlled by Democrats! Now the Democrats have the political power to compete with California to become the most politically insane state in the country!

Here are your eight RINOs supporting open borders:

1. Patrick McHenry – North Carolina
  2. Tom McClintock – California
  3. Virginia Foxx – North Carolina
  4. Darrell Issa – California
  5. Cliff Bentz – Oregon
  6. Ken Buck – Colorado
  7. Mike Turner – Ohio
  8. John Duarte – California

Last edited:
FjPch6mQzpwP.jpeg

yup

I was in public school's starting in 1957. The first catch phrase I remember was when we were told the test would be "Graded on the Curve".
I can't remember the exact formula used but it made the dumb kids appear smarter on the letter grading (A, B,C, D and F) system.
So, here we are. All the dumb teacher's we now have were graded on the curve, starting in the elementary schools.
I'm waiting for the study numbers to come out on the difference of the IQ between private school teachers and public school teachers.
In the mean time, the downfall continues.

Reactions: gigamortis
What are the odds that they would even get pregnant in the first place, if the membership here had a moral compass then I would say never.
Well, a guy will screw anything so there is that going for them and they seem to use abortion as their preferred method of contraception. If they are straight I think the chances are higher than the "average" woman.

Reactions: candyx
Trump saying what nobody in power wants to hear. How it plays out in the election is anyone’s guess.

Only way to save western culture is for mass deportation and real border security. Arrest the people funding
these mass population migrations. Including the people in .Gov that have aided and abetted the ilegales!
Federal and state.

Only way to save western culture is for mass deportation and real border security. Arrest the people funding
these mass population migrations. Including the people in .Gov that have aided and abetted the ilegales!
Federal and state.
Combine those points with real election security and things would be on a much better path.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Let me see.. the last person that put out a hit on a President of the United states... was in IRAQ.. and he put the hit out on old man bush.
Now, it's a coincidence, that his boy; spent some money (ours) and eliminated that threat.
Bush should of Ronald Reagan's Saddam's ass (for the youngsters; Reagan bombed all of Mummar's Kadafi's palaces) and let him know; 'Touchable'

Iran, how did that threat work out for Sadaam?

Let me see.. the last person that put out a hit on a President of the United states... was in IRAQ.. and he put the hit out on old man bush.
Now, it's a coincidence, that his boy; spent some money (ours) and eliminated that threat.
Bush should of Ronald Reagan's Saddam's ass (for the youngsters; Reagan bombed all of Mummar's Kadafi's palaces) and let him know; 'Touchable'

The difference now is Iran is semi nuclear with full backing from Moscow. Biden administration doesn't have the balls to bomb Iran.

Plus Valerie Jarrett is still very much running the show and she loves Iran. It's why they keep giving Iran money. They did it under Obama, even had to fly them a plane full of cash. Nothing but traitors

Third world scenarios:

" “These are people who really want to serve the public, including people who want to serve the president,” the staffer said. “But it’s going to push people to a breaking point if this continues... A lot of us are political appointees who serve at the pleasure of the president, a lot of us came from his campaign,” one staffer said. “So there’s this uneasy feeling of not agreeing with what we’re working on.”

Boo hoo. Faggots. But don't waiver on "standing with Ukraine." Gotta keep the $$$ rollin'.

I was in public school's starting in 1957. The first catch phrase I remember was when we were told the test would be "Graded on the Curve".
I can't remember the exact formula used but it made the dumb kids appear smarter on the letter grading (A, B,C, D and F) system.
So, here we are. All the dumb teacher's we now have were graded on the curve, starting in the elementary schools.
I'm waiting for the study numbers to come out on the difference of the IQ between private school teachers and public school teachers.
Want this filed under the "Another Win for the Boomers category" ?

5. Cliff Bentz – Oregon
  6. Ken Buck – Colorado
  7. Mike Turner – Ohio
And these mother fuckers didn't even vote! Just as BAD

UPDATE: Here are the 11 Republicans who couldn't bother voting for Mayorkas' impeachment.

They might as well have voted with the Democrats:

Banks R-IN
Buchanan R-FL
Bucshon R-IN
Crenshaw R-TX
Ezell R-MS
Fallon R-TX
Mace R-SC
Mooney R-WV
Pence R-IN
Salazar R-FL
Williams R-TX pic.twitter.com/gQPpCVmpY9

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 14, 2023

5. Cliff Bentz – Oregon
  6. Ken Buck – Colorado
  7. Mike Turner – Ohio
They were told to vote that way. They decide behind closed doors who's voting for or against a bill. The party will cover for them by funding their next election. Besides, the populace has the attention span of a gnat. The majority didn't even know that they voted on the topic and many don't care. The republicants don't care about the rest. We're insignificant. Just pay your taxes!! You did notice that they haven't defunded the 80 billion extra for the IRS?

None of those guys had the opposition party working for the assassins…….