• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

zwKJiRy0.jpeg

you know what else pisses me off. i am paying taxes to poison my fellow americans, and since 1/2 of americans pay zero federal income taxes, that means i am paying to poison 2 or 3 of them, maybe every 3 months if somebody doesn't stop fauci and pedo joe.

they cost 20 bucks each, plus probably another 50 bucks to administer it, maybe more.
so $70 x 3 doses = $210 x 2 people = $420 + another $140 every 6 months or 3 months or whatever the FDA says....
how about fuck you?

Last edited:
you know what else pisses me off. i am paying taxes to poison my fellow americans, and since 1/2 of americans pay zero federal income taxes, that means i am paying to poison 2 or 3 of them, maybe every 3 months if somebody doesn't stop fauci and pedo joe.
That too. I get taxed like mofo. Insanity

Reactions: Bender
He had to have known this would be the outcome from his video.

John Hancock, the richest man in America at his time, also knew the outcome of his actions IF he failed.

Which is why what both did is so courageous.

Reactions: Mwalex
google won't give you the truth, but what people search for is a good indication

aFxBYcil.jpeg

Reactions: Redheeler
ISIS K been operating in that country for years. You don't think they got their hands on some equipment?
Drone strike took out a "planner" not the planner who hit the airport but a planner for future attacks down the road. Two more people who had to die because of Biden's fuck up like they had intell that quick. Order came down to save face " Hey pick out a car with two mullahs in and pop it "

Drone strike took out a "planner" not the planner who hit the airport but a planner for future attacks down the road. Two more people who had to die because of Biden's fuck up like they had intell that quick. Order came down to save face " Hey pick out a car with two mullahs in and pop it "
Oh, I know that. We know where a lot of these dickheads hang out, but only go after them when it's needed, or whatever.

Back to the Obama days of 1 here, 2 there, etc.

Reactions: Bender and candyx

"In our analysis of online platforms commonly used by anti-government white supremacist and other domestic violent extremist organizations and groups, we are seeing several narrative trends emerge having to do with concerns [about] the relocation of Afghans to the United States," Cohen said.

Oh no, those online extremists are worried about real vetting of the "refugees".

1630166843437.png

Take the vaccine or else. This one is pretty fucked up.

Let’s see, you’ve lost the ability to work, are losing the ability to go out in society, and now strong arming a mother with the right to see her children. At least there are no more mean tweets though. Whew! Dodged a bullet on those mean tweets!

Take the vaccine or else. This one is pretty fucked up.

Let’s see, you’ve lost the ability to work, are losing the ability to go out in society, and now strong arming a mother with the right to see her children. At least there are no more mean tweets though. Whew! Dodged a bullet on those mean tweets!
HOLY SHIT!!!!

Cheesedick can go fuck himself. Biden is a traitorous cocksucker, and Cheesedick has no authority over me. As if.

This thread does a better job with sharing real world news than the MSM BUT I am getting to the point where I just cannot read it anymore. I never thought I would see this bullshit in my lifetime but here we are. I am at a loss for words and every day gets a worse.

Cheesedick can go fuck himself. Biden is a traitorous cocksucker, and Cheesedick has no authority over me. As if.

PS......and take the shot.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
This thread does a better job with sharing real world news than the MSM BUT I am getting to the point where I just cannot read it anymore. I never thought I would see this bullshit in my lifetime but here we are. I am at a loss for words and every day gets a worse.
I am right there with ya brother. I never, ever, in my life, would have believed that my Country would ever circle the toilet bowl as it now is. LBC and others, have kept us provided with pertinent info. and yes, memes:)LOL:) that has kept us entertained, BUT, like you, it's starting to get to be a little much.
Sometimes, I just want to totally shut down every F'n electronic devise I have, which isn't many, and be a total F'n recluse.
Went to a Nurse/Anti-Vax/Freedom Rally on Thurs.. I couldn't believe how many old people/ Nam. era aged men, gave us the (n) sign(plus the other one). I guess, people have just forgotten history.
Very stressful, but, I'm gonna hang on till the end. Sooo much fuckery nowadays.
I usually make 3-4 cross-country trips per year, well, that hasn't happened, due to, well, you know.
Guess I need another trip to the range. One of the few things I do to keep my mind off of everything else. This was supposed to be my "Golden" years. Mac(y)(y)