• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I hear you! I finally hung some steel here on the homestead. When the news and the BS gets to be too much, I walk to the back and pop of 30 - 50 rounds.

I always feel better afterwards.

You must have gone through a lot of ammo in the last year...

Reactions: NoDopes
1Qe1epCq.jpeg

This needs to be immediately prosecuted. Who the fuck is a pharmacy to refuse proscribed medication?
I believe it’s actually legal. The original purpose was to deny opioid scripts from shady Doctors. I am not 100% sure but a pharmacist I knew that just came out of school told me that.

Reactions: oneshot86
I want to move to Mars.

Cali Teacher thinks its funny to remove the Flag of the United States of America and have the kids say the pledge to a gay pride flag. These are the sick ass fucks that are teaching todays youth.

You know there have another motive:

Anyone that is stupid enough to live in a portion of the city that is below sea level, or stay in place and ride out the storm when there is advance notice of a hurricane inbound... does not deserve any sympathy or tax dollars to rebuild.

Statistics on elevation confirm that about 51% of the earth's surface connecting developed parts of Orleans, St Bernard Parish, and Jefferson lies above sea level while 49% percent is beneath sea level in areas with similar depths. May 22, 2018

Ahhh the mayors of New Orleans. 2005 Katrina. Instead we won't do anything and let all the buses be destroyed by floods.
Katrina-schoolbuses-Snopes-300x186.jpg

2005 Katrina levee failure...
800px-NOAA_Katrina_NOLA_17th_Street_breach_Aug_31_2005.jpg

I was Born in New Orleans and these ignorant people keep electing idiots to lead them. No sympathy, should have learned to swim.

Reactions: BLEE and DIBBS
I am right there with ya brother. I never, ever, in my life, would have believed that my Country would ever circle the toilet bowl as it now is. LBC and others, have kept us provided with pertinent info. and yes, memes:)LOL:) that has kept us entertained, BUT, like you, it's starting to get to be a little much.
Sometimes, I just want to totally shut down every F'n electronic devise I have, which isn't many, and be a total F'n recluse.
Went to a Nurse/Anti-Vax/Freedom Rally on Thurs.. I couldn't believe how many old people/ Nam. era aged men, gave us the (n) sign(plus the other one). I guess, people have just forgotten history.
Very stressful, but, I'm gonna hang on till the end. Sooo much fuckery nowadays.
I usually make 3-4 cross-country trips per year, well, that hasn't happened, due to, well, you know.
Guess I need another trip to the range. One of the few things I do to keep my mind off of everything else. This was supposed to be my "Golden" years. Mac(y)(y)

This thought came to me over a week ago. I meant to write it down and simply forgot.
I thought about that swirling toilet bowl, and where we are.
Got bad news for you, we are past the swirl. Know how a really good old style toilet, with proper water capacity, gave that good strong flush, then that satisfying "glugluglug!"? We are on that second glug, which means we are past the trap(point of no return) and on our way to the septic tank.

I want to move to Mars.

Probably going to coordinate a Mission for blowing up historical statues and art now....and book burning....tyrants burn books.

Reactions: BLEE
@armorpl8chikn
@10ring'r

“No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.”

In this instance I guess that makes me the one fool. Y’all are welcome to join me...unless you got something better to do😀

Reactions: Loner
@armorpl8chikn
@10ring'r

“No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.”

In this instance I guess that makes me the one fool. Y’all are welcome to join me...unless you got something better to do😀
I'm still in that "Fool" category, since I'm not doing what I had planned for my retirement. So, I'll be Fooling around with the rest of you F-wits! Mac

JFC! People get soooo F'n butt-hurt today. F! I wouldn't care if I was shown with my little penis, bobbing around in a F'n swimming pool, I'd be saying....Yeah, but, I'm on the cover of one of the greatest bands to ever perform, are YOU? Got to be a $$ thing, even though, mommy and daddy probably made bank. Go talk to your parents, dumb shit! Mac 🙄

Last edited:
not sure about dan crenshaw?

u0rFMXD8.png

I didnt find Crenshaw in the "Alumni" of that group but surprisingly Maria Bartiromo is in there.

1630189799189.png

I didnt go beyond the C's

Edit/Add despite that I am sure Crenshaw is a C.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
4th branch of government is busy again…

With all the retards wearing masks at home alone, they’ll fall for this shit hook, line, and sinker.

Less time on non-diseases CDC.

And more time going back to your fucking cubicle nerdery of non-existence that we're all used to seeing you in.