• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

My Stihl equipment now only gets raw gas.

I even splurge for the Stihl product which is the most expensive gas I ever paid for. If my car gas is up 33% since Biden I think Im in for a fucken next time I buy saw/trimmer gas.

For the 20 plus year old Craftsman 7 HP lawnmower at the end of the year it gets a tank of Tru Gas.

Airports have 100LL that I always used in my lawn equipment, as long as it doesn’t have emissions equipment (like a cat or o2 sensors) as it has a small amount of lead, but the stuff keeps forever.

This scares the crap out of me....no due process.

At first it will take the low hanging fruit.....actual lunatics....than once normalized it will claim political opposition.

Starting to feel that when the Commies come out on stage to announce their new Politburo, Trump will be wearing a Mao suit right up there with them and they will be saying "We couldn't have done it without you"
Did SCOTUS strike this down earlier ?

The difference is, horses trained by someone that knows how and horses trained by someone that doesn't know how. I have 6 horses 100 yards from the house, I suppose you could consider that my backyard. They are rope horses with little pepe and doc bar breeding.
Quarter Horses are my favorite breed and in my opinion the smartest most level headed of all and my choice in a ride, having grown up on with a mare out of Poco Loco but having ridden many different breeds and my wife having been a USET member, having high jumped 6', those horses are not level headed, they are hot blooded and high strung. When we did a 120 miles in 6 days in the Pyrenees Mountains of Spain, Andalusians, shod with ice nails to grip the granite rock, I would have sold my soul for a Quarter horse, with a western saddle instead of the damn euro-trek saddle, no way to compare a roping horse to the hot blood breeds, you cannot train crazy, just ride it.

I'm 68 yo. Been around horses most of my life, never had to do this foolishness.

It's apparently a wonder drug for horse parasites. Only 15 years or so in use.

In the tropics it has stopped elephantiasis and shistomiasis.....so neither having a six foot diameter nutsack or worms breaking through your skin is a good thing.

Reactions: UKDslayer
so cvs caved on my ivm prescription, but it took 2 weeks. i took over a copy if the nih report on how well it works. maybe they read it.
I have been told the Ivermectin with IV vitamin C works extremely well. Oral vit. C, no because you cannot take enough. However Hydrogen peroxide with a nebulizer is a good back up if you cannot obtain IV vit. C.

I love how people rely on the government (scotus) to tell them what the governments limits on freedom are.

Founding fathers would be like

“Why do you idiots think we worded the damn bill of rights so clearly, made guns the second item, and preserved the right for jury nullification!!”

It wasn’t the stupid government judges that made weed legal, it was TONS of people basically saying “fuck your law”. Next the state saw it was not on the winning side of that fight, so better get in front of it for optics
“Rejoice peasants! Your benevolent masters have chosen to make your weed legal now, the state knows best, the state is good!”

Last edited:
Biggest factor with the small engines. Use ethanol free and don't let it get too old.
Agree 100% all the small engines I do have will only get non ethanol fuel. Got lucky and a couple years back buccees moved in and they carry it. Before there was zero options for ethanol free within 40 miles of me.

have an air compressor that has been sitting for a year after the pull starter broke. Wonder how she’s fared.

I Don't think so.

No judicial review And no mechanism specified to get your shit back.
It was addressed briefly be Alito in another court case and it seems he is expecting it it arrive at some point for a SC decision:
Caniglia v Strom

4. This case also implicates another body of law that petitioner glossed over: the so-called “red flag” laws that some States are now enacting. These laws enable the police to seize guns pursuant to a court order to prevent their use for suicide or the infliction of harm on innocent persons. See, e.g., Cal. Penal Code Ann. §§18125–18148 (West Cum. Supp. 2021); Fla. Stat. §790.401(4) (Cum. Supp. 2021); Mass. Gen. Laws Ann., ch. 140, §131T (2021). They typically specify the standard that must be met and the procedures that must be followed before firearms may be seized. Provisions of red flag laws may be challenged under the Fourth Amendment, and those cases may come before us. Our decision today does not address those issues.

Reactions: pmclaine
Still not a generator. Just a fancy battery. The only way I see to charge it would be with solar panels. Remember some times 1-3 weeks with no power, maybe more.
It's expensive, solar, but it does work. Yes its not a "generator' but will provide electricity.

It is also quit, and no fumes. So if you don't want to hear a generator running when you are trying to sleep at night, it's nice. Small window a/c in the bedroom and the Fridge with a coulpe lights will get you through.

Another option is charge the batteries with a hydrocarbon powered generator during the day and use the battery/inverter at night.

Image 9-25-21 at 10.55 PM.jpg

Image 9-25-21 at 10.54 PM.jpg

IMG_4252.jpg

You know, because I certainly wouldn't know anything about post natural disaster living with no grid electricity.

It's expensive, solar, but it does work. Yes its not a "generator' but will provide electricity.

It is also quit, and no fumes. So if you don't want to hear a generator running when you are trying to sleep at night, it's nice. Small window a/c in the bedroom and the Fridge with a coulpe lights will get you through.

Another option is charge the batteries with a hydrocarbon powered generator during the day and use the battery/inverter at night.

View attachment 7709993

View attachment 7709994

View attachment 7709999

You know, because I certainly wouldn't know anything about post natural disaster living with no grid electricity.
Last year we went a week with no electricity. Ran camper generator at night with camper a/c and ran two fridges at night , only opened them when we needed food. Thank God the bulk plant down the road had generators. We had plenty gasoline.

Reactions: theLBC
I have been told the Ivermectin with IV vitamin C works extremely well. Oral vit. C, no because you cannot take enough. However Hydrogen peroxide with a nebulizer is a good back up if you cannot obtain IV vit. C.
Liposomal C has a higher absorption rate than IV (80%+ vs. 70% respectively). Vitamin C pills are somewhere around 30%.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Reactions: theLBC
Must be some new Russian plot first the gas now the gasoline.

• Chairman of the Petrol Retailers Association said panic buying had caused 'serious problems' for stock levels
  • And oil giant BP said nearly a third of their petrol stations in Britain had run out of fuel
  • Meanwhile Keir Starmer called for 100,000 foreign lorry drivers to be given the green light to come to the UK to solve HGV shortage after the Government unveils plans to grant 5,000 temporary visas;
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-car-waiting-fuel-petrol-stations-close.html

1632692800529.png

Proposition 114 requires the state to reintroduce gray wolves on the Western Slope, but most of the Coloradans who contributed to the measure’s narrow victory in November voted from counties east of the Rocky Mountains. In contrast, just five of 22 counties west of the Continental Divide supported the ballot initiative.
Why don't they reintroduce them in their own area...You know like they are doing with the Haitians and all the other illegals ? Oh wait.....

Wait what, you mean to tell me that this shot is now killing our mission capability in the military....

Bet no one saw this coming. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Yeah no shit. Many here on this forum called it the minute they said they were going to force the death jab on all soldiers. How in the fuck can there be anyone left that does not see what is happening. Shit is going to get very very bad soon.

Last edited:
Thats right - risk of coagulability (clotting) exponentially higher in flight - so with the risks added from vaccine x risk due to change in pressure....this phenomena also seen in commercial pilots.

Anybody forced to take the jab think about taking Aspirin and Vitamin E anti-clotting before and after it?
Oh Shit!!!!

If this is a surprise to anyone on this board then they just do not understand what the China virus was for. The ultimate objective was to induce instability in the US - socially, financially and militarily. This could only occur on a large scale through two avenues - government mandates and/or fear (which the government has perpetuated). So, here we are with sound scientific data refuting the efficacy of the injections AND proving the shots are detrimental to the healthy but that data has no mainstream traction. There is a very good possibility that the death rate from the shots in 3 to 5 years will be higher than we think.

I'm against the red flag laws but don't have a problem with making women register for the selective service.

I've had the "women in the military" crap rammed down my throat ever since Gloria Steinem burned her first bra. I'm sick of it.

The transgender BS, men in women's restrooms and the latest draft legislation is what women have been wanting for years - that's what true "equality" looks like.

If there is supposedly no difference in the sexes and they want true "equality" then the question is NOT: "who has a right to serve in combat but who can be compelled to serve in combat?"

So make them register for the selective service, shave their heads and comply with the PT standards men have to live by.

If they don't like the draft then they should get back to being housewives and mothers.