• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Australia - The Guilty Will Be Punished!​

We fight not because we hate what is in front of us, but because we love what is behind us.

86488074-E02A-4EF6-AE62-8C7B50150695.png

I had a kid at a facility where I worked who was a Latin King from Philly. He said initiation into the gang was to kill a random person.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
Did anyone save the Next News Network story just released on the judge that put a gag order on the case where he pardoned 3 Muslims who orally and anally raped a 5 yr handicapped girl in Idaho - and the prosecutor said the defendants had PTSD from the trial??

Did anyone save the Next News Network story just released on the judge that put a gag order on the case where he pardoned 3 Muslims who orally and anally raped a 5 yr handicapped girl in Idaho - and the prosecutor said the defendants had PTSD from the trial??
Wow, just wow

Pretty close to home. After our son left the service (sequestered by obama ) he was hired by and remains an employee of a major government contractor on Eglin.

(As far as our son leaving the Air Force after eleven years of service. Thank you former president obama. May your two sweet young daughters also get fired from their jobs though no fault of their own because some higher up does not get his way and gets mad and starts firing people).

Covid Lawsuit

….
Thank you former president obama. May your two sweet young daughters also get fired from their jobs though no fault of their own because some higher up does not get his way and gets mad and starts firing people).

Covid Lawsuit
I get where you’re coming from, but it’s not like either of them are ever going to have “jobs” (implying anything related to actual work…) 🙄

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick

Traveling this weekend with a 5 year old girl and a 1.5 year old through Atlanta, on SW while everyone's flights are getting cancelled, the gate attendant came on while we were standing to board and gave some pretty heavy threats about being removed from boarding because you're not wearing your mask or not wearing it properly, i bent down and told my 5 year old she needed to make sure it was covering her nose so we were not messed with or hassled by some disgruntled airport employee. (we were trying to get home, this is not the hill to die on that day).

She started deep crying because she didnt like it and she was hot and she couldnt breath. all the passengers around me basically just melted where they were as i hugged her and tried to comfort her and tell her its only for a little while and when we get on the plane we can eat our hamburger and she can take it off while she eats. it ended up being ok throughout our entire trip home, and she even didnt wear it "properly" through the flight and to the stewardess' credit, they never said anything or picked a fight. i think they probably realize by now its not going to end well for anyone and its not the hill THEY want to die on.

The good news is, she had been seeing other kids at her daycare wearing masks (the parents making their kids do it, dont get me started how ridiculous it is to make a 3.5-4 year old wear a mask all day) and thought it was like playing dress up and wondered why should couldnt wear a mask. I just told her several times that wearing a mask isnt good and that she really doesnt want to wear one. Before our trip, she had worn one to our church several times but it wasnt strictly enforced so it was kinda fun for her, i guess. the trip this weekend reinforced the fact she doesnt want to wear a mask, ever.

Damn disparaging types! I bet it was some darn Yankee!
I was going to link a video of the stasi. But doing so would probably get me a permanent vacation. I've gotten my final warning to not threaten, not that I did, the blue line. I didn't know that they, the Aussie po po, support the site.

Reactions: Lawless
There is NO mandate. There's no executive order, nothing from OSHA or anything else enforceable. It was a press release read by a potato pedophile.
If I am wrong post a link to it.
View attachment 7719209

Remember that the GOP is the right wing of the same bird. They are putting on a show for votes and money. I have a stack of their money begging letters on my table. I am sure many others here do also.
Vote for me and the GOP will fight the potato agenda!!! Sure you will.

There is NO mandate. There's no executive order, nothing from OSHA or anything else enforceable. It was a press release read by a potato pedophile.
If I am wrong post a link to it.

Remember that the GOP is the right wing of the same bird. They are putting on a show for votes and money. I have a stack of their money begging letters on my table. I am sure many others here do also.
Vote for me and the GOP will fight the potato agenda!!! Sure you will.
Blue or Red.jpg

This is a great introduction “red pill”. If you really want to keep going down that rabbit hole, continue research on those old banking families, and the name black rock. If you were not religious by now, at the end of that rabbit hole, you will be.
4592FAC0-2E91-4B55-8830-A2667FA1079A.jpeg

It’s not even Obama, he is a retarded puppet himself. Bathhouse Barry.

it is the people behind him who put him in office.

research those people.

that is who is in charge.

One of those people is Bill Ayres....a guy that in 1970 or so had no qualms about killing 25 million Americans to bring about his "vision" of what America should be.