• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POS RINO Liz Cheney just got the boot

Q, Qanon, whatever. They're all retarded paranoid schizos. Nothing they've prophecized has come to fruition. Trump isn't going to rise up again. The military isn't going to swoop in and arrest the sitting president, vice president, and everybody else. Biden and Harris aren't some sort of CGI or stand-in actors. Trump isn't doing some 4d chess play by tracking the pedo sex traffickers across the border and linking them to the Democrats. Bill Gates IS a pedo and is very much still alive. He and Melinda weren't executed for crimes against humanity 7 years ago. <----That bit is a rumor on BitChute. BitChute is a fucking cesspool of Qanon retardation and anti-antisemitism.
Can you give me an example of what info has come from Q was incorrect?

Can you give me an example of what info has come from Q was incorrect?
Everything.

1) The military was supposedly going to arrest Joe and Kamala on inauguration day. That didn't happen.
2) Bill and Melinda Gates are very much still alive.
3) Joe Biden and Kamala aren't some work of stand-in actors and aren't CGI.
4) Trump isn't tracking pedo sex traffickers south of the border in hopes to spring a fucking trap to arrest the Democrats.
5) Trump isn't going to miraculously come back as president.
6) PIZZAGATE
7) The military isn't going to arrest anybody any time soon, or ever.

Those are the ones off the top of my head.

Q, Qanon, whatever. They're all retarded paranoid schizos. Nothing they've prophecized has come to fruition. Trump isn't going to rise up again. The military isn't going to swoop in and arrest the sitting president, vice president, and everybody else. Biden and Harris aren't some sort of CGI or stand-in actors. Trump isn't doing some 4d chess play by tracking the pedo sex traffickers across the border and linking them to the Democrats. Bill Gates IS a pedo and is very much still alive. He and Melinda weren't executed for crimes against humanity 7 years ago. <----That bit is a rumor on BitChute. BitChute is a fucking cesspool of Qanon retardation and anti-antisemitism.
I've heard lots of rumours about Gates,but Q has never said that.
Gates is certainly a pedo though, he was a regular at Epstein Island and their is lots of evidence backing up the pedo claims.
Trump, Scavino,De Santis,Lin Wood,Gen Flynn,Pompeo,they all make references to Q,so are they all paranoid schizos?

Everything.

1) The military was supposedly going to arrest Joe and Kamala on inauguration day. That didn't happen.
2) Bill and Melinda Gates are very much still alive.
3) Joe Biden and Kamala aren't some work of stand-in actors and aren't CGI.
4) Trump isn't tracking pedo sex traffickers south of the border in hopes to spring a fucking trap to arrest the Democrats.
5) Trump isn't going to miraculously come back as president.
6) PIZZAGATE
7) The military isn't going to arrest anybody any time soon, or ever.

Those are the ones off the top of my head.
Q never said inauguration day.
Pizzagate is real (where the fuk have u been hiding)
The Military have been arresting plenty of people (have you seen Schiff lately or Comey or Pence John Podesta)just a couple off the top of my head.
And yes the military will bring Trump back or hold a proper election where Trump will probably get a fuk load more votes and be reinstated.
Maybe it's time to stop watching so much CNN and maybe get rid of the matching (Anderson Cooper) Pillow and Duna set off your bed.
Just say'n 👍

Gates is certainly a pedo though, he was a regular at Epstein Island and their is lots of evidence backing up the pedo claims.
Trump, Scavino,De Santis,Lin Wood,Gen Flynn,Pompeo,they all make references to Q,so are they all paranoid schizos?
They all like Q because of reasons of their own. Likely because they're fools. Trump just likes them because they stroke his huge ego. That's one of his problems. His ego. The other is how he has kept his self attached to the Q-tards. That and his personality are very off putting to people who aren't fans of the Left but consider themselves in the grey area, politically.

When I first saw the PizzaGate shitpost during the 2016 run, I thought it was somebody doing some creative writing and didn't think much of it until a year later. Then I started seeing more Qtard posts being plastered all over the internet with claims it was some "high level" person within the Trump administration. There's no way it's somebody within his circle. It's just some random nobody making that claim to give supposed credibility to their outlandish word salad.

The only mass arrests happening are those who stormed the Capitol building and the Q-tards. That was a lousy insurrection, by the way. Most acted like a dog who finally got the ball and had no idea what to do with it. It was a complete shit show. If you're going to engage in massively illegal activities, cover up your fucking face and anything that will make you easily identifiable. If the police are letting you in, something should set off the warning bells within your conscience. It's an obvious trap. Too many emotionally charged people fell for it. The ones I'm pissed at are the ones who stormed the building. I do believe Repubs and maybe some Dems would have located their spine that day and challenged the (s)election result. But noooooooo, the bullshit on that day ruined everything. Now we are on a fast track to Marxism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Q never said inauguration day.
Pizzagate is real (where the fuk have u been hiding)
The Military have been arresting plenty of people (have you seen Schiff lately or Comey or Pence John Podesta)just a couple off the top of my head.
And yes the military will bring Trump back or hold a proper election where Trump will probably get a fuk load more votes and be reinstated.
Maybe it's time to stop watching so much CNN and maybe get rid of the matching (Anderson Cooper) Pillow and Duna set off your bed.
Just say'n 👍
I don't watch the MSM. It's all propaganda. Maybe you should get back on your meds.

Yeah cuz when Trump was in office immigration was such a mess🤣🤣.
In 1 of the photos of him signing a pile of EO's on the desk,you could see they were blanks that he was signing, Cameltoe or someone was probably going to fill them out later .
Fkn ridiculous.
BTW,if you use Duck Duck Go as a search engine you find much better and uncensored results.
Google won't take you anywhere outside MSM.👍

You still didn't answer my question and I actually use Dogpile as my search engine.

I did answer,he is not legally overturning Trump’s EO'S, the agencies and Departments following Bidens pretend EO'S are doing it illegally as there are no new laws in place.
As soon as Burden is arrested Trump or the Military will not have to make new EO'S? as the ones Trump made are still in place.

You are delusional.

They all like Q because of reasons of their own. Likely because they're fools. Trump just likes them because they stroke his huge ego. That's one of his problems. His ego. The other is how he has kept his self attached to the Q-tards. That and his personality are very off putting to people who aren't fans of the Left but consider themselves in the grey area, politically.

When I first saw the PizzaGate shitpost during the 2016 run, I thought it was somebody doing some creative writing and didn't think much of it until a year later. Then I started seeing more Qtard posts being plastered all over the internet with claims it was some "high level" person within the Trump administration. There's no way it's somebody within his circle. It's just some random nobody making that claim to give supposed credibility to their outlandish word salad.

The only mass arrests happening are those who stormed the Capitol building and the Q-tards. That was a lousy insurrection, by the way. Most acted like a dog who finally got the ball and had no idea what to do with it. It was a complete shit show. If you're going to engage in massively illegal activities, cover up your fucking face and anything that will make you easily identifiable. If the police are letting you in, something should set off the warning bells within your conscience. It's an obvious trap. Too many emotionally charged people fell for it. The ones I'm pissed at are the ones who stormed the building. I do believe Repubs and maybe some Dems would have located their spine that day and challenged the (s)election result. But noooooooo, the bullshit on that day ruined everything. Now we are on a fast track to Marxism.
What do you think Osama's $60 thousand "Pizza and hot dogs party was about????? Hollyweird and DC are full of these sick fuks.

I did answer,he is not legally overturning Trump’s EO'S, the agencies and Departments following Bidens pretend EO'S are doing it illegally as there are no new laws in place.
As soon as Burden is arrested Trump or the Military will not have to make new EO'S? as the ones Trump made are still in place.
😶

F3B6E608-0C4D-4BE3-8D21-B2952C6ECFBC.jpeg

B38C3EF0-89D2-41BC-8A19-31D9CDA828F6.png

What do you think Osama's $60 thousand "Pizza and hot dogs party was about????? Hollyweird and DC are full of these sick fuks.
That was another shitpost from Qanon. Do you fools ever have legitimate PROOF of your outrageous claims? Another one where Q was totally wrong on was claiming Hillary had been apprehended in Mexico. An hour after reading that shitpost on 4chan, she appeared on the news for a live interview right before her shitty rally in San Jose, CA. It failed to fill a high school gymnasium.

I am seriously curious why Q-tards stick to their stupid quips and so-called prophecies. Is it cognitive dissonance, are you trolling, is it sunken cost fallacy, difficulty accepting reality, is it brought on by schizophrenia, or is it all of those things?

Not sure if this other one was a Q-centric thing. I did see it regurgitated numerous times after the (s)election, primarily on right-wing fake news site EpochTimes. It was regarding the so-called raid in Germany about a shootout between the CIA and military. If that had been true, don't y'all think it would have been picked up by international news agencies such as RT and Al-Jazeera? Not even they picked it up because it was total bullshit.

Make extra profit every week... This is a great part-time job for everyone... Best part about it is that you can work from your home and earn from $100-$2000 each week ... Start today and have your first payment at the end of the week.===))> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Just trying to break the cycle.

RT and Al-Jazeera are no different to CNN just main stream BS C'mon man 🤣 show me the post from Q that says she died in Mexico.
The raids did happen in Frankfurt on the CIA controlled site where the Scytl servers were .
Here's a link on the raid,if it works.

That was another shitpost from Qanon. Do you fools ever have legitimate PROOF of your outrageous claims? Another one where Q was totally wrong on was claiming Hillary had been apprehended in Mexico. An hour after reading that shitpost on 4chan, she appeared on the news for a live interview right before her shitty rally in San Jose, CA. It failed to fill a high school gymnasium.

I am seriously curious why Q-tards stick to their stupid quips and so-called prophecies. Is it cognitive dissonance, are you trolling, is it sunken cost fallacy, difficulty accepting reality, is it brought on by schizophrenia, or is it all of those things?

Not sure if this other one was a Q-centric thing. I did see it regurgitated numerous times after the (s)election, primarily on right-wing fake news site EpochTimes. It was regarding the so-called raid in Germany about a shootout between the CIA and military. If that had been true, don't y'all think it would have been picked up by international news agencies such as RT and Al-Jazeera? Not even they picked it up because it was total bullshit.
I can't remember where I found footage from the raid but here's cnn talking bout it.https://t.me/Whiplash347/9249

Try going to AMG NEWS ,google have blocked it, but from duck duck go it let's you get there.
They have all the news on arrests and Tribunals and list some of the fuks that have already been executed or about to be.
Let me know how you go.👍

RT and Al-Jazeera are no different to CNN just main stream BS C'mon man 🤣 show me the post from Q that says she died in Mexico.
The raids did happen in Frankfurt on the CIA controlled site where the Scytl servers were .
Here's a link on the raid,if it works.
Okay, I'm convinced you're trolling. I'm sure as shit not going to go to some janky link. Last thing I want is internet STDs and/or be subjected a window that cannot be closed due to an infinite Rick Roll.

Make extra profit every week... This is a great part-time job for everyone... Best part about it is that you can work from your home and earn from $100-$2000 each week ... Start today and have your first payment at the end of the week.===))> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐫.𝐂𝐨𝐦

Just trying to break the cycle.

Sounds like a plan. I'll become part of your pyramid scheme if you join my El Camino cult. We all drive El Caminos and do high speed 180s in them.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :alien: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude, get back on your meds. That shit reads like that old 7-11 tabloid The Sun. Please enlighten me where you Q people hang out on the internet since the chans have been pretty much dismantled.

Anybody who is curious about that site, please update your antivirus and malware protection before proceeding. There's no telling what kind of internet STDs your phone or computer will be infected with. You will also want to get your adblock/popup blocker ready. There is also no telling what the hell your window will be flooded with without those things.

Last edited:
Did you watch the video after the last green list?
You are going to be in for a BIG surprise very soon ,this election fraud and that video are only the beginning of what's to come,if you look around on that channel you might learn something about what is going on outside of the MSM B.S world.
There is full disclosure coming soon(just as Trump promised) and that's going to take a lot more than this stuff to get your head around! But hey you're ready cuz you know everything,ay Chunderbutt 🤔

You are going to be in for a BIG surprise very soon ,this election fraud and that video are only the beginning of what's to come,if you look around on that channel you might learn something about what is going on outside of the MSM B.S world.
There is full disclosure coming soon(just as Trump promised) and that's going to take a lot more than this stuff to get your head around! But hey you're ready cuz you know everything,ay Chunderbutt 🤔
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Stop trolling. People on here are going to think you're being serious.............or are seriousLY on some.....thing.

OH, SHIT IT'S THE ALIENS!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :alien: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude, get back on your meds. That shit reads like that old 7-11 tabloid The Sun. Please enlighten me where you Q people hang out on the internet since the chans have been pretty much dismantled.

Anybody who is curious about that site, please update your antivirus and malware protection before proceeding. There's no telling what kind of internet STDs your phone or computer will be infected with. You will also want to get your adblock/popup blocker ready. There is also no telling what the hell your window will be flooded with without those things.
Dude,Hillary was executed at Gitmo, not Mexico and Q never said Mexico, so who is full of shit.
Be a brave boy and watch the video,your lame excuse about getting a virus is pretty sad,don't you have anti virus or are you still running Windows 98 ?

Hilary executed at Gitmo huh? Now I've heard it all
If you click on that link,besides the vid I mentioned there is the official court documents regarding the arrests so you can see for yourself it is all fkn real.
If you click on the blue writing " Gitmo arrests.............. it is all there,then come back and tell me I'm wrong. 👍🤣

You do realize, that there's a disclaimer at the bottom of the vid, that states..."This video is for entertainment purposes only" and he is trying to sell a book, don't you??
I will agree with you, we are in for some tough times, but, not as tough as he makes it out to be. Just more propaganda. Mac:rolleyes:

You do realize, that there's a disclaimer at the bottom of the vid, that states..."This video is for entertainment purposes only" and he is trying to sell a book, don't you??
I will agree with you, we are in for some tough times, but, not as tough as he makes it out to be. Just more propaganda. Mac:rolleyes:
Hi,well hopefully there is some truth in it, the court documents look legit I thought.
If it isn't correct we all going to be in for some extraordinarily tough times.😔

Reactions: 10ring'r

Do you thin
If

If it isn't correct? It's not correct. Come back to reality man. You have gone off the deep end
Its getting crowded in the "deep end" Pompeo just posted this ,guess he's a Qtard too 🤔
Screenshot_20210524-131754_Telegram.jpg

All websites have disclaimers.
If your interested in how the audits are going,in this link shows real evidence and numbers,Biden lost bigly and the military are just about ready to end this shit show,but hey don't believe me, I cannot understand how the fuk people on the "Hide" aren't interested or can't be bothered to go find some real info,instead just bleat about how bad Joe is and don't question anything. I really thought having so many mil and ex mil on this site it would have been a lot easier to get some of you to actually do some research and not just listen to the painfully obvious B.S put out by the media.
FFS how many times did Trump call it the "Fake news" he wasn't saying that for no reason!!!!!!!!.
So save the flak until you have at least watched the vid,then come at me with a more educated opinion🤔.
Poor Skwerl...RIP, he was only trying to do the same as me.🤫

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FzutYlGRwQxk/?t=8 via bitslide