• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POS RINO Liz Cheney just got the boot

liz being put to the curb is a small thing....but it is a thing. A good thing. hopefully, they can keep it going by showing these elected assholes, if they don’t do what we want ...not what they want, then we will get rid of you and put somebody in there that will. Mitt, murkowski, Collins, McConnell all are put on notice that their time is up and they will be replaced with people not afraid to say the truth and fight for this country.... not cower and make deals and pretend those on the left are not the enemy.

Reactions: Steel head
liz being put to the curb is a small thing....but it is a thing. A good thing. hopefully, they can keep it going by showing these elected assholes, if they don’t do what we want ...not what they want, then we will get rid of you and put somebody in there that will. Mitt, murkowski, Collins, McConnell all are put on notice that their time is up and they will be replaced with people not afraid to say the truth and fight for this country.... not cower and make deals and pretend those on the left are not the enemy.
All politicians currently in office would need to not only leave but be imprisoned. Anything less is nothing at all.

F878BDC1-66DC-474A-BB5D-3B37BF2A52C1.jpeg

So, please explain to me how she falls under the UCMJ?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Because of Trumps EO in 2018 in relation to aiding foreign interference in an American election.
Go read the EO,it explains it very clearly. She will face charges of Treason and be executed.
Trump knew this was all coming as they already knew the election would be stolen and put all this in place.
The trap was set and the dumbass Dems,RINO'S,Big Tech,MSM and all the other dumbfuks that put their hand up to help are going down!
17 D chess is the game Trump is playing and the Deep State were playing checkers.
For those people that think Trump went and nothing is happening, they couldn't be more wrong. You just need to know where to look.

Reactions: mudpig and srtsam
Because of Trumps EO in 2018 in relation to aiding foreign interference in an American election.
Go read the EO,it explains it very clearly. She will face charges of Treason and be executed.
Trump knew this was all coming as they already knew the election would be stolen and put all this in place.
The trap was set and the dumbass Dems,RINO'S,Big Tech,MSM and all the other dumbfuks that put their hand up to help are going down!
17 D chess is the game Trump is playing and the Deep State were playing checkers.
For those people that think Trump went and nothing is happening, they couldn't be more wrong. You just need to know where to look.
When will all the evil actors pay the price and this thing comes to a happy ending? When? What about the covid lies. Is fauci gonna hang? All 50 governors? Police chiefs? 1/2 of all police officers?

Reactions: forrestgump01
I think Trump absolutely knew about al corruption that was about to take place on Election Day. he has been right about everything he has claimed. Literally.....

Not all but definitely almost all. Marjori Taylor Greene seems legit.
Haha. She is a legit crazy person who has no business representing anything or anybody. That she has a following shows just how far down the rabbit hole Amercian "conservatives" have gone.

Not all but definitely almost all. Marjori Taylor Greene seems legit

I think Trump absolutely knew about al corruption that was about to take place on Election Day. he has been right about everything he has claimed. Literally.....
He never broke 1 promise and has not been wrong on anything, and he did say he will be back and that there will be no 2024 election without fixing 2020.
And he ain't going to be wrong about that either.
Also DeSantis is gold and Lin Wood has not finished by a long shot.

He never broke 1 promise and has not been wrong on anything, and he did say he will be back and that there will be no 2024 election without fixing 2020.
And he ain't going to be wrong about that either.
Also DeSantis is gold and Lin Wood has not finished by a long shot.
Speaking of promises, have you settled up with @Snipe260 ? If not, you have a lot of nerve showing back up here.

You're smart enough to realize that's an arrogant cunt statement. The voters in her district thought she was the best choice to represent them in the House. You are you to say otherwise?
Fair enough.

When will all the evil actors pay the price and this thing comes to a happy ending? When? What about the covid lies. Is fauci gonna hang? All 50 governors? Police chiefs? 1/2 of all police officers?
Fauci is fucked,they found out he just bought 3 properties overseas in his wifes name so they know he is planning on doing a runner soon but he's got no chance of getting away and Trump spent 100's of millions on Gitmo getting it ready for this,its 5x the size it was in 2016 .
There is still over 200 thousand sealed indictments to be acted on yet and they're saying there is going to be a lot more to come.
This shit has only just begun.

Its happening,doing half a job doesn't fix the problem.

Meh, they been working on it for a few years,it's not just Americans,it's a big job they been busy.
The evil side are the ones that have been working and planning. This covid farce and the authoritarian actions are proof enough. I believe you are buying into a distorted reality.

Let's try this again.

The UCMJ.
AKA The Uniform Code of Military Justice.

An EO by any sitting or former President cannot include citizens outside of the Military into the laws of the UCMJ.

If you knew anything about the UCMJ, you'd know that the rules were written by Congress to allow the military branches to have their own law system to cover crimes that in the civilian world, aren't considered crimes.
Do you think for one second that they would allow these crimes to be applied to them?

Not no, but FUCK NO!!
Two reasons:
1. They are elected officials and they feel they are above the law.
2. They aren't in the military. They are neither enlisted nor are they Commissioned Officers, or even Warrant Officers.
Military law does not apply to them same as it doesn't apply to my wife and kids.

Now, if the person that wrote the indictment is FORMER Jag, then that's fine, but it sure as hell isn't an Active/Reserve/Guard Jag acting in any official Military capacity.

The rules they (Congress) wrote, don't apply to themselves.

Now, if you're confusing UCMJ and war crimes, that's a whole nuther discussion.
War crimes can apply to civilians and elected officials.

The evil side are the ones that have been working and planning. This covid farce and the authoritarian actions are proof enough. I believe you are buying into a distorted reality.
Good guys been working on this since about 1961, JFK was killed because he was going to start the process of getting rid of the federal reserve and the swamp/deep state. Bush snr was responsible for setting up JFK,thats why Bush snr was executed, for that crime among many others,remember the video of Bush' funeral when the front row,Bush jnr,Obama,Clinton's, got to special note inside the funeral service guide that said "they know everything, I'm sorry".
No distorted reality here!

Let's try this again.

The UCMJ.

An EO by any sitting or former President cannot include citizens outside of the Military into the laws of the UCMJ.

If you knew anything about the UCMJ, you'd know that the rules were written by Congress to allow the military branches to have their own law system to cover crimes that in the civilian world, aren't considered crimes.
Do you think for one second that they would allow these crimes to be applied to them?

Not no, but FUCK NO!!
Two reasons:
2. They aren't in the military. They are neither enlisted nor are they Commissioned Officers, or even Warrant Officers.
Military law does not apply to them same as it doesn't apply to my wife and kids.

Now, if the person that wrote the indictment is FORMER Jag, then that's fine, but it sure as hell isn't an Active/Reserve/Guard Jag acting in any official Military capacity.

The EO system that any foreign interference in the American election is an act of war.
Does that cover it?

The EO system that any foreign interference in the American election is an act of war.
Does that cover it?

That's a completely different galaxy from the UCMJ.
Do you have the specific EO number? I'd love to read it.
Could it be included in the extremely large group of EOs that our sitting dementia patient removed?

Highly likely. It's not like they are going to leave something that easily allows their prosecution.
They want protection, not prison.

Reactions: lash
Let's try this again.

The UCMJ.

Not no, but FUCK NO!!
Two reasons:

Trump is running a "Shadow Government" with the backing of the Military, and as the 2018 EO states if there is Foreign interference America will be in a state of war, so they can put civilians in front of a military tribunal.
This is not the first time America has had a shadow government running along side an illegal government.

I'll ask again. What is the EO # or maybe a link so I can read it.

Cheney is not a foreigner.
It would fall under treason, not a military tribunal.

UCMJ still does not apply.

Trump is running a "Shadow Government" with the backing of the Military, and as the 2018 EO states if there is Foreign interference America will be in a state of war, so they can put civilians in front of a military tribunal.
This is not the first time America has had a shadow government running along side an illegal government.

If Trump is in charge, why is the economy taking a shit?

Shadow government in charge.....

These ham handed segues are beneath you, try harder.

Listen, I'd love to stay here and play with you all day, but I really do have important shit to do.
If you are who I think you are, you probably already know what I have to do today.

Honestly can't tell if you are real McCoy yet, or just a shitty excuse for a shill.

I say, good day sir!

Let me let you in on a secret. Nobody is coming to save you. Nobody is coming to the rescue. Times will get hard and the sooner the better so people will wake up and start fighting back (maybe). It will take individuals making the personal choice to not sacrifice their children's future to these evil assholes in govt.

I heard this shit for months after the election was stolen. Democrats control the entire Federal government. Expecting reform or prosecutions from FBI or JD, or anything else in terms of bringing the traitors to justice, is just ridiculous. HR1 ends the element of democracy. They see themselves as rulers, and you are nothing but a serf.

I'll echo that no one is coming to save us. The criminals have all the power and all the legitimacy. If you even protest against it unarmed you will be accused of trying to start a coup. The more they run our country into the ground and the more they steal the more fed up people get, and it is going to take four or five percent of us to be done with them before The Republic can be restored.