• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POS RINO Liz Cheney just got the boot

If Trump is in charge, why is the economy taking a shit?

Shadow government in charge.....

These ham handed segues are beneath you, try harder.
Umm shadow government, its all about optics.
Trump wants the people to see the cluster fuck circus and get the people involved in repairing the fucked up state of affairs and the corruption that has become the norm in politics.
The people needed to re- learn that they have the power,they are meant to control the government not the government controlling the people. It has started in Arizona, Michigan Wisconsin Nevada where audits have been demanded are are now going to take place.when the audits are completed the Demrats are out and at that time the Military will decide, whether to have a new election or use the data to reinstall Trump.
This is all going by the Constitution,Imagine what would have happened if Trump and the military had just taken the WH on January 20 and arrested everyone, there would have been mayhem,bloodshed and cities would have burned?100x worse than the antifa BLM shit show over summer and the MSM would have played it up so fkn bad everyone would have been shooting up their neighbors. The American people needed to see and experience this shit so they understand and never let this happen again.
People got complacent and forgot that freedom and a working honest democratic system is not a birthright it is only 1 generation away from tyranny and Communism.
It had to happen like this.
Why do I feel I am being attacked,I dont want to live in the totalitarian communist fkd up evil utopia that the New world Order/ Globalist's want and Im pretty sure you don't either,Im just sharing some info and hoping it might inspire more people to do some research and help more people understand what's going on.
There is no definitive timeline for this and there could be some scary shit still to go down, the deep-state are getting desperate and are not going down without throwing everything they got at this.
So every bit of knowledge is very important at this point.
The good guys have got this won but the deep-state aren't finished yet.
Whats that saying "the tree of liberty needs to be quenched with blood now and then" something like that.
God Bless America!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺

Reactions: stevieb92
Trump is running a "Shadow Government" with the backing of the Military, and as the 2018 EO states if there is Foreign interference America will be in a state of war, so they can put civilians in front of a military tribunal.
This is not the first time America has had a shadow government running along side an illegal government.
LSD, much ?

liz being put to the curb is a small thing....but it is a thing. A good thing. hopefully, they can keep it going by showing these elected assholes, if they don’t do what we want ...not what they want, then we will get rid of you and put somebody in there that will. Mitt, murkowski, Collins, McConnell all are put on notice that their time is up and they will be replaced with people not afraid to say the truth and fight for this country.... not cower and make deals and pretend those on the left are not the enemy.

The funny thing about Liz is that the idiot they swapped in has an even shittier voting record.

Y'all got played.

Some folks just lap it up like a tasty treat I see.
View attachment 7628675

Well it's a target rich environment:

shtrap.JPG

Liz Cheney is smart for playing the Anti Trump role.
Hear me out. She is super rich so all she wants is power. She knows she can't run for POTUS and beat out any of the guys with Trump backing, so her best and only shot is be the ANTI Trump "RINO". Make no mistake if the Republicans lose any ground in the Mid terms they will get rid of all the "TRUMP" like personalities the Greens, Gates, etc will be gone and it will pivot to traditional RINO. Mitch is in complete control and he's hedging his bets. If the Republicans gain ground they will get more extreme and trump like. She is taking her shot for power. Isn't gonna work but it's her only shot.

Reactions: srtsam
Listen, I'd love to stay here and play with you all day, but I really do have important shit to do.
If you are who I think you are, you probably already know what I have to do today.

Honestly can't tell if you are real McCoy yet, or just a shitty excuse for a shill.

I say, good day sir!

Sounds to me that he's the same guy that got kicked off the forum for his Trump will be installed as president any minute now. Might want to check that IP.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Umm shadow government, its all about optics.
Trump wants the people to see the cluster fuck circus and get the people involved in repairing the fucked up state of affairs and the corruption that has become the norm in politics.
The people needed to re- learn that they have the power,they are meant to control the government not the government controlling the people. It has started in Arizona, Michigan Wisconsin Nevada where audits have been demanded are are now going to take place.when the audits are completed the Demrats are out and at that time the Military will decide, whether to have a new election or use the data to reinstall Trump.
This is all going by the Constitution,Imagine what would have happened if Trump and the military had just taken the WH on January 20 and arrested everyone, there would have been mayhem,bloodshed and cities would have burned?100x worse than the antifa BLM shit show over summer and the MSM would have played it up so fkn bad everyone would have been shooting up their neighbors. The American people needed to see and experience this shit so they understand and never let this happen again.
People got complacent and forgot that freedom and a working honest democratic system is not a birthright it is only 1 generation away from tyranny and Communism.
It had to happen like this.
Why do I feel I am being attacked,I dont want to live in the totalitarian communist fkd up evil utopia that the New world Order/ Globalist's want and Im pretty sure you don't either,Im just sharing some info and hoping it might inspire more people to do some research and help more people understand what's going on.
There is no definitive timeline for this and there could be some scary shit still to go down, the deep-state are getting desperate and are not going down without throwing everything they got at this.
So every bit of knowledge is very important at this point.
The good guys have got this won but the deep-state aren't finished yet.
Whats that saying "the tree of liberty needs to be quenched with blood now and then" something like that.
God Bless America!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺

Trump's plan will be judged in 2022. If the Republilcans take the 2 houses of Congress, you know Trumpism will be here for some time.

Presuming we get a fair election. Come on AZ.

It ain't hard to find ,you need to look for it.👍
If you had asked for a reference on what I wrote, I would have provided it.

Burden of proof and all...

You're spouting shit from a so-called DT era EO.
I'm not gonna waste my time looking for it.

Put up or shut the fuck up.

Due to the fact that election laws were changed in a few states by Courts and Governors without going thru the legislatures made the election null and void according to the constitution.
Thats pretty simple !
Anyone disagree with that?

Not many here would disagree with that.
HOWEVER, instead of providing proof instead of rhetoric, you keep introducing new shit into the conversation without ever having proven your point.

It's like having an argument with my EX-wife.

Trump's plan will be judged in 2022. If the Republilcans take the 2 houses of Congress, you know Trumpism will be here for some time.

"Come on AZ" ?

SOSDD. How long has the "audit" been going on ? How many stall tactics have them dems tried ? I'll place a hard bet that the "audit" in AZ will come out "squeaky clean" and there will be no evidence of "tampering".......Sorry, hate to say it.

I mean, what a bunch of horseshit. If the dems won fair and square like they say and they had they strength of their convictions, they'd welcome an audit. They're just kicking kitty litter of the turds of their misbehavior. It's obvious, as plain as day.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
"Come on AZ" ?

SOSDD. How long has the "audit" been going on ? How many stall tactics have them dems tried ? I'll place a hard bet that the "audit" in AZ will come out "squeaky clean" and there will be no evidence of "tampering".......Sorry, hate to say it.

I mean, what a bunch of horseshit. If the dems won fair and square like they say and they had they strength of their convictions, they'd welcome an audit. They're just kicking kitty litter of the turds of their misbehavior. It's obvious, as plain as day.
That was the gist of the Senate hearing on the evidence so far... Dems stalling, haven't found shit, yet.

At least the guys they found seem to be actual professionals.

"Come on AZ" ?

The payoffs are happening as we speak. Just watch.

Any upcoming book deals?

I didn't ask for Batshit bay info.
EO
EO
EO
EO

Skewrel the Australian Idiot is presumably referring to EO 13848:

As we should expect by now, it says nothing that he claims it says :ROFLMAO:

If you keep pushing him, we'll eventually see a bunch of uncropped iPhone screenshots of various bullshit peddlers on Telegram.

• Love
Reactions: Mike Casselton
Durham report!!! The Durham Report!!! The AZ audit!!!! The AZ audit!!!
I expect that the two will be very similar to the James Comey report on hilldabitch before the 16 elections
"Come on AZ" ?

Oh God. This fuckstain again.

Knew it you are a piece of shit that has been fucking your land lord for the last year by not paying rent.

We all suspected you were a piece of shit free loader.

Please dont come here and brag about yourself.

I have him on ignore, so can’t see his drivel even when quoted.

Did he really admit to not paying rent? Wouldn’t be surprised, just wanted to confirm.

Due to the fact that election laws were changed in a few states by Courts and Governors without going thru the legislatures made the election null and void according to the constitution.
Thats pretty simple !
Anyone disagree with that?
Just promise us that when none of youre predictions come true, you’ll come back and acknowledge that you lost your mind?

Just promise us that when none of youre predictions come true, you’ll come back and acknowledge that you lost your mind?

We've already tried that when he was here as a different username. He had bets going and won't pay up.

I remember skwerl or whatever his name was. This guy does read the same.

It's him. The real question is why do the alphabet soup gang put in so much time trying to trap some random dudes on a gun forum? That guy, choad, Isuck7, mikesnothere (banned now but he will be back under a different name too) and trouser trout sure put in a lot of keyboard time here setting traps. The fact that they are so bad at it is comical but again...why work so hard to snag a few gun dudes?

This place is full of harmless boomers that just want to be left the hell alone. Are the alphabets that fucking dumb that they think this place harbors some real bad guys? Or are they postal workers we keep hearing about...actually that would explain it! They suck at everything! So of course they would even suck at trapping boomers! :ROFLMAO: Holy crap I figured it out. Only USPS agents are so fucking retarded that they make Eric Swalwell look like a super genius. They are easy as hell to mark too, "I'm like totally a conservative you guys and I love guns" even though they never talk about guns. :ROFLMAO:

So, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Once in a while, I think to myself, hey, maybe these guys aren't insane conspiracy theorists, and maybe their election cabal nonsense is really true, and maybe COVID was a plandemic, and then I think to myself, "oh, but these same morons think I am a fed" and then I realize, knowing the truth, that you guys really are just crazy fucking conspiracy theorists who see the boogie man behind every corner. It is legit insane, and you don't realize just how out of touch with reality you are.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Liz Cheney is smart for playing the Anti Trump role.
Hear me out. She is super rich so all she wants is power. She knows she can't run for POTUS and beat out any of the guys with Trump backing, so her best and only shot is be the ANTI Trump "RINO". Make no mistake if the Republicans lose any ground in the Mid terms they will get rid of all the "TRUMP" like personalities the Greens, Gates, etc will be gone and it will pivot to traditional RINO. Mitch is in complete control and he's hedging his bets. If the Republicans gain ground they will get more extreme and trump like. She is taking her shot for power. Isn't gonna work but it's her only shot.

She voted today along with Dems to "investigate" January 6th.

I don't see her running again at this point.

So, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Once in a while, I think to myself, hey, maybe these guys aren't insane conspiracy theorists, and maybe their election cabal nonsense is really true, and maybe COVID was a plandemic, and then I think to myself, "oh, but these same morons think I am a fed" and then I realize, knowing the truth, that you guys really are just crazy fucking conspiracy theorists who see the boogie man behind every corner. It is legit insane, and you don't realize just how out of touch with reality you are.

You know I looked up the word Choid and this is what came up.

Top definition
choid
a penis that is fat and short. usually wider than it is long

WTF ?????

You know I looked up the word Choid and this is what came up.

Top definition
choid
a penis that is fat and short. usually wider than it is long

WTF ?????
Sorry to disappoint, but Choid is the nickname of one of my dogs. And what you are referring to is technically a chode.

If this shit don't happen the way I'm talking, they will find me with my head in the oven 🤯( a gas one ,not electric)
Im pretty confident though.Georgia just joined the list of states to do a forensic audit.
It's is all happening.👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🍿

There are 6 or 7 states that are now going to perform forensic audits ( Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada,New Hampshire and there is 1 or 2 more, and of course Arizona. Soon the people in most of the states will demand "forensic audits" ,this will snowball.
The deep state are panicking and trying everything to stop them,but they can't, doesn't it make you wonder why they are fighting so hard against transparency?
In Michigan ( I think) they have found a discrepancy of over 200 thousand mail in ballots, and dear old Joe only won the state by 11 thousand votes 🤔 .
Trump won by an absolute landslide, most Americans and the Military love Trump, all you have to do is look at the rallies, and the Fact that Trump has been the only President to fix the Veterans Affairs dept,I saw a poll that said over 85% of Vet's love what Trump has done for them.
Obama, Clinton and Bush had them bent over,not even a reach around, no way to treat your soldiers.
I'll sign off now with the "usual".
MAGA TRUMP 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇦🇺

You realize your reference site is Satire?

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

Sorry to disappoint, but Choid is the nickname of one of my dogs. And what you are referring to is technically a chode.
Not disappointed at all I just wondered what choid meant so I did a search and that is what came up so I thought it was a strange
name for someone to pick.

So where does the name choid come from.

Hi,if
You realize your reference site is Satire?

They put that there to cover there ass from frivolous litigation.
Most sites have disclaimers.
It doesn't mean it's not accurate info.
They would get sued if they put out slanderous allegations, dont you think,no one is suiing them,and the Demrats and RINO'S threaten everyone with court actions for NO reason.

Not disappointed at all I just wondered what choid meant so I did a search and that is what came up so I thought it was a strange
name for someone to pick.

So where does the name choid come from.
So, like all nicknames it came roundabout. We have a dog named Monkey, who really isn't named monkey, but when he was a pup he would climb on our backs, so he became Monkey on our back. He is a kelpie, and a tough one, really doesn't like anybody but me and my wife, has no interest in other dogs. Then we got a little terrier. Figuring she. would like to hunt, we named her Minerva. Well, Monkey basically adopted her as a puppy, and they were inseparable, so they became Munchy and Minchy.

Now, if you would hike with Minerva, when she was a pup, she would climb on everything, and jump out in front of you from some tree stump or hillock, so my wife mentioned that hiking with her was like playing Avoid the Noid, from when we were kids. Between Minchy and the Noid, she became the Choid. Since I have no creativity, nor real care for my screen name, I just picked the nickname of our youngest dog. If I were joining now, I would be The Rooster, as that is our now youngest dog's nickname. She is Monkey's 3/4 sister, and we call her the rooster because she is loud as shit and wakes up early.

Now everybody knows, and knowing is half the battle.

Last edited:
She is not being indicted on the charge of Treason.

Hi,Liz has been indicted and also Amy Coney Barrett has just been put under house arrest by the military, they have stuck a pretty "ankle bracelet " on her.
The military can arrest citizens accused of Treason because of the 1807 insurrection act that Trump invoked before he left office.
The Deep State and swamp are not getting away with shit.
The White Hats plan's are fukn genius and all they are doing is using existing laws and the Constitution.
The show must go on 🍿🍿🇺🇸🇺🇸👍

Let's try this again.

The UCMJ.
AKA The Uniform Code of Military Justice.

An EO by any sitting or former President cannot include citizens outside of the Military into the laws of the UCMJ.

If you knew anything about the UCMJ, you'd know that the rules were written by Congress to allow the military branches to have their own law system to cover crimes that in the civilian world, aren't considered crimes.
Do you think for one second that they would allow these crimes to be applied to them?

Not no, but FUCK NO!!
Two reasons:
1. They are elected officials and they feel they are above the law.
2. They aren't in the military. They are neither enlisted nor are they Commissioned Officers, or even Warrant Officers.
Military law does not apply to them same as it doesn't apply to my wife and kids.

Now, if the person that wrote the indictment is FORMER Jag, then that's fine, but it sure as hell isn't an Active/Reserve/Guard Jag acting in any official Military capacity.

The rules they (Congress) wrote, don't apply to themselves.

Now, if you're confusing UCMJ and war crimes, that's a whole nuther discussion.
War crimes can apply to civilians and elected officials.
Sorry I was wrong about the EO which is more concerned about taking assets and other shit away from the traitors and criminals.
It was the Insurrection act of 1807 which Trump invoked before he left office that gives the military the power to arrest politicians and citizens.
Pure fkn genius.

So, like all nicknames it came roundabout. We have a dog named Monkey, who really isn't named monkey, but when he was a pup he would climb on our backs, so he became Monkey on our back. He is a kelpie, and a tough one, really doesn't like anybody but me and my wife, has no interest in other dogs. Then we got a little terrier. Figuring she. would like to hunt, we named her Minerva. Well, Monkey basically adopted her as a puppy, and they were inseparable, so they became Munchy and Minchy.

Now, if you would hike with Minerva, when she was a pup, she would climb on everything, and jump out in front of you from some tree stump or hillock, so my wife mentioned that hiking with her was like playing Avoid the Noid, from when we were kids. Between Minchy and the Noid, she became the Choid. Since I have no creativity, nor real care for my screen name, I just picked the nickname of our youngest dog.

Now everybody knows, and knowing is half the battle.
Mmkkkk...
2 dogs.
Changes names of dogs on them multiple times then names himself after youngest dog