• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

Re: Post The Craziest Sniper/Tacticool Item Sold

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SHWILL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The shit people sell....
pop_wm_2980727-1.jpg
</div></div>

More like the sh!t people buy...................... </div></div>

You bought that from me SHWILL, what you don't like the Bipod I added. Just messing with ya. Shooting Friday afternoon?? you In?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Sniper Uber-Tacti-Cool Espresso Pot

A-365x377.jpg

B-360x373.jpg

C-365x550.jpg

D-361x506.jpg

E-364x353.jpg

F-357x483.jpg

G-353x533.jpg

I-456x323.jpg

</div></div>

that is funny as hell it need to be multicam

Man. I'm making my Christmas list early this year

You forgot the holder under the pot for the block of burning C-4, to heat it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found this the other day on Botach. Little Giant tactical ladder.

Orig $500.00, now on sale for $299.99... Thi
"The Little Giant Tactical Ladder is a critical tool for SWAT teams and officials whose work often happens at night and in low-light areas. Its subdued black surface gives officers access to board vessels, enter windows, and insert snipers. "
http://www.botachtactical.com/ligitala.html

botach_2201_641665541.jpg

botach_2201_144870539.jpg
</div></div>

Our local SRT actually has one of these.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2311061340072664822S500x500Q85.jpg
</div></div>

The add states "This thing is so deadly your first 50 stiches are on us!"

More like a tactical baseball bat handle to aid your bolt lift. Why not just thread on a foot long piece of pipe at that point?

Why are people putting HUGE bolt handles on their guns that are so huge and UGLY? I guess they think it makes the rifle look more tactical.

That is the way to go. Just push it forward and gravity will do the rest.

I wonder if the reason he is selling it is his bolt is binding? I got one of those Billy bolt knobs. I cut half off of it and it is pretty slick now. Still like the standard 700 handle better. They could be a tenth or two longer.

Thanks for the link to the ladder. Bought two.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This would work well with this...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9x_1rCq1-8&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9x_1rCq1-8&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

I really just don't understand airsoft for adults. The "guns" look real, but they shoot BB's. Do you play it like paint ball? Are there a lot of arguments over being or not being hit? At least with paint ball, you have paint on you. Every adult on Youtube vids that talk about it, seem so serious. What am I missing?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This would work well with this...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9x_1rCq1-8&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y9x_1rCq1-8&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

At least he left the tag on it. That way when he's called a prepubescent nancy-boy for having an airsoft "sniper rifle" he can always claim he didn't use it...

I do wonder what caps are on the scope though. Look like they're studier than the newer BC's I have.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really just don't understand airsoft for adults. The "guns" look real, but they shoot BB's. Do you play it like paint ball? Are there a lot of arguments over being or not being hit? At least with paint ball, you have paint on you. Every adult on Youtube vids that talk about it, seem so serious. What am I missing? </div></div>

If you look closely he doesn't seem to have any arm hair which either means:
1- He's a prepubescent nancy-boy (my thoughts)
2- He's a grown man trying to LOOK like a prepubescent nancy-boy by shaving his arms and luring prepubescent nancy-boys into a false sense of security a la Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3fingervic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I really just don't understand airsoft for adults. The "guns" look real, but they shoot BB's. Do you play it like paint ball? Are there a lot of arguments over being or not being hit? At least with paint ball, you have paint on you. Every adult on Youtube vids that talk about it, seem so serious. What am I missing? </div></div>

You pretty much always know when you get hit. It either hurts or you hear a loud pop when your clothing gets hit. Its actually pretty fun to play if you have good stuff and good people to play with. Yes its like paintable, but I like it more. Haven't played in years though. When I did I had a bolt action airsoft gun that send .30 gram bbs out of the barrel at 600 fps. Trust me, you will know when you get hit by that. The "assault rifles" also fire full auto and its pretty easy to tell if you are hit by multiple bbs. Plus they are white so the shooter can see them hit you as well. Its all an honor system and makes a great training tool since the guns are virtually exact copies of the real thing.

To Gathert's point, we actually use Airsoft for training at the PD. Airsoft Glocks and some AR's. They are a lot less expensive (and painful) than Simunition. We can use them in 'borrowed' buildings without worrying about leaving Simunition paint everywhere. So they are useful in that regard.

And there are lots of countries (Japan, UK) where you can't have some of the cool toys we get to own in the USA. So Airsoft fills a niche/need/desire there. I understand that some Airsoft 'collections' in Japan are on par with real gun collections here.

Is it my thing... nope. But to each their own.

Cheers,

Sirhr

You bet. I'm not gonna lie, the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. I bought one too. The ones at the local wally world were $50 more so i figured what the hell.

Yup, this page, post number 8
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
All I know is them damn things kill the hell out of Halibut when you bring one up. We had to shot a 125 lb fish this last year, wham! Lights out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoredEngineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
top_2.jpg

http://www.extremeshockusa.com/cgistore/...=1&cart_id=

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The World's Premier Anti-Terrorist Rounds!
It's a new war, and our nations best warriors now carry the world's most devastating ammunition! As we entrust the de-fense of our freedom in our finest professionals, they now carry an advantage beyond their own heroism! Over ten years in co-development with Special Operations Groups and Federal Law Enforcement, the new ExtremeShock™ Explosive Entry tactical defense rounds represent the ultimate refinement in lethal bullet technology. The compressed Tungsten-<span style="font-weight: bold">NyTrilium</span>™ Composite fragments upon impact, leaving a wound channel of catastrophic proportions. The expansive fragmentation characteristics of the ExtremeShock rounds transfer the bullets energy in a far faster time span than conventional hollowpoints. The resulting stopping power is utterly devastating. E-Shock rounds are engineered to expend maximum energy into soft targets, turning the density mass into an expanding rotational cone of <span style="font-weight: bold">NyTrilium matrix particles</span>, causing neurological collapse to the central nervous system. </div></div>

</div></div> </div></div>

I got some in .308 as a gag and it was Lapua Brass. Go figure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nomore606</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
65773_382575215088237_100000072851414_1527828_1301493491_n.jpg

Old School</div></div>

You win. Hands down…

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sierra Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
stockingb.jpg
</div></div>

where can i get these?

No tactical tubby time is complete without the right soap.

Gun-Soap-.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seaaggie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sierra Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
stockingb.jpg
</div></div>

where can i get these? </div></div>

lapolicegear.com had them last Christmas. I think they were like $15 on clearance. I bought them for my boys and my brother, who is deployed, last Christmas, as a joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sierra Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
stockingb.jpg
</div></div>

No Multicam?

Add a little mil-spec flair to your home or office with Andromeda Tactical Lighting ($230). This custom lamp is based on the picatinny rail system, letting you independently move the legs and shades, and is crafted from black anodized aluminum and composite grade nylon, with a woven cord, colored anodized bolts, and a nostalgic filament bulb thrown in for good measure. The retail price will be $560, so get your Kickstarter pledge in now.

andromeda-lighting-xl.jpg

182298_370888722971093_1615478743_n.jpg

stacks_image_365-tfb.jpeg

Twice as nice, twice the price
pop-em once, pop-em twice
double your pleasure & double your fun
you know your an operator when you carry this gun

CptCreedmore has these in stock if you wanna order them, they are very tactical

tactical.jpg

Saw this at a spray-on temporary tattoo hut in Destin.

5ED3E472-57EA-4D0D-B4D3-4699EF80D232-967-00000074ED1A320C.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lawofsavage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/ </div></div>

^^^ what has facebook done to me... i tried to "like" this ^^^ </div></div>

The real question is why you would "like" it in the first place?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lawofsavage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/ </div></div>

^^^ what has facebook done to me... i tried to "like" this ^^^ </div></div>

The real question is why you would "like" it in the first place? </div></div>

i think that got misconstrued...i was agreeing with rebel as redjacket being "tacticool"

Tacticool - 1.) A derisive term for cheap knockoff versions of real, high-end tactical firearm accessories such as red dot sights, holosights, flashlights, lasers and scopes. Such accessories are highly popular with Airsoft players, since they look cool, cost much less and don't need to be reliable enough for them to actually stake their lives on. A few morons put them on real guns though, which usually results in the cheaply made devices being destroyed by recoil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tumbleweed77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if it's a re post, but this is pretty classic.

Mossberg-500-Chainsaw-2.jpg
</div></div>

That's a real shotgun. It's a Mossberg. When I picked up a 930 at Cabelas they had one of those behind the counter. I asked if that thing really worked and the guy pulled it off the shelf to show me and no I did not buy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageLapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
r04ga9.jpg
</div></div>
My ex bought me one of these when she was in London lol never took it out of the package and left it at her house haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CptCreedmore has these in stock if you wanna order them, they are very tactical

tactical.jpg
</div></div>

thats hilarious..wtf is tactical treated? do they apply the cleaner solution at night dressed in all black with night vision goggles?