• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Post Your Kills

Delicious

axis.jpg

Action starts around 6:00 old buddy of mine. When the dog gets tossed the kevlar vest saved it. Hogs tusk tore thru 3 layers of kevlar.

Reactions: madppcs
No pics, but I hit morning doves with my old pickup on multiple occasions. Well, I think they were suicidal because they flew in front of a vehicle traveling at highway speed. It became a running joke.

And, in a special relativity kind of way, we hit a bird of some sort with our house. It left a dusty print on the window- you could see where the beak hit and turned its head sideways, and the wings splayed out on either side. It was loud. But, not as loud as when the restaurant we were sitting in hit a red-tailed hawk. That was LOUD. The window reverberated for a solid second after that. The bird sat on the sidewalk for about 10 minutes, then shook it off and flew away.

I guess those last 2 don't really count as "kills." But, if it helps, I passed a bunch of bicyclists this past Sunday. You could tell they were racing the cars by the clothes they were wearing. The looks of anguish on their faces as they realized they weren't going to be able to keep up with a Wrangler were priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
this fucker got one of our young geese tonight. i still cant find how it got inside let alone how it got it out. young female so it wasnt lamp shy. looks like a chest shot but not much blood. will see in the morning if more comes out.

IMG_20221225_013600.jpg

IMG_20221225_013714.jpg

and this morning... has to be one of the cleanest kills next to the one i call madonna which is striking a pose, very minimal blood.

IMG20221225094529.jpg

Last edited: