• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Posting for Sale

hefty

Private
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2017
Eastvale, CA
I'm new here and looking to sell a rifle scope. It says you must have "full member status" and a complete profile to post. What constitutes a "full member"? Also, what info do I need to have in my profile aside from my location? Just want to adhere to the rules. Thanks.

Full membership= 100 post count
there is a way to buy into temporary access to sale pages, can’t help with details. Maybe Rob01 or one of the other mods could help?

I believe if you go to your account settings you can pay $15 and it will give you 100 posts and access to the Buy Sell Trade section...not sure how long the $15 is good for? It might be a monthly payment

Hmmm, looking into this, the option to purchase the 100 post equivalent from before the site upgrade seems to have disappeared, I can't find a way to flip any membership switches now come to think of it. Anyone else finding this elusive now...?

Have you taken the new member test yet?

If not, thats what you need. Send a forum message to Lowlight about it and you should be set.

Reactions: S12A and tnc
So Frank has no idea what a "new member test" would be. Can anyone point us newer folks towards the updated procedure to temporarily net the 100-post status required to have full member privileges to sell on the forum...? It looks as thought it's changed since the update, because I did see the prior set of instructions and it was very straight forward.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just heard back on these capabilities, they should all be returning shortly after 2/15, as of now they're off-line due to the update...

Last edited:
I have been a member here for quite some time, and the site has done the same to me. I have logged off and back on several times, with no changes.

Thank you for posting the 2/15 update thingy. I had no idea about the change.

DK

Just checked, it's up from the looks of it, haven't actually gone through the paces yet, but like before:

Your Account > Account Upgrades

Then it's called - New Member For Sale Section, priced @ $25.00 like before, we should be back in action!
Thanks Frank et. al.!

EDIT: There's also an "UPGRADE" link right off the top of the page now that takes you there as well...

Last edited: