• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PR tripod and Field plates gen2 updated!

Hi all, I've been toying with 3d printing for about a year now and am going to start offering my plates for sale.
the Tripod plate 6"x8", is arca compatible and sized for an AG Schmedium but should work with other bags great. They weigh 7ozs so they aren't a burden to take hunting, great for glassing and shooting off of.
Next is the Field plate, 4"x6", it is arca compatible and only adds around .35" to the bottom of your rifle making it very low profile. It will fit AG, weibad or and similar strap on bags.
Both are made of PLA+ and have been thoroughly tested for durability. Currently I have black, forest green on hand but if there is something specific you'd like we can make that happen.
Tripod plates will be $45 shipped and the Fields will be $50 shipped. Thank you,
If you have any Tripod Plates in stock, I’d like to order one.