• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pre-workout drink

Re: Pre-workout drink

Most people are probably better off in the long run not relying on any type of stimulant at all. You won't be any stronger, just more and more dependent.

A little motivation, and a commitment to good work ethic, is a much better plan than counting on NOxplode or similar shitty chemicals to drag your ass to the gym. Most nutritionists would agree that the majority of chemicals in these "drinks" do your body much more harm than good.

I've been down both roads, tried all of the above recommendations and then some.... and can honestly say motivating yourself naturally without the highs, crashes, and side effects is the way to go.

I mix up 2 scoops of Jack-3D in Gatorade w/ another scoop of creatine monohydrate ontop of that.

Very little magnesium = no shits 1/2 through your sessions.

I've been experimenting mixing Hemo-rage (Blue flavor) with light blue gatorade, dark blue gatorade, and blue powerade. Every option is better than straight hemo/water but the powerade tastes best to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paulosantos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't take anything and I have plenty of energy in the morning. I don't trust any of this stuff. If I'm a little tired, I'll have some coffee or an apple on my wY to workout. </div></div>

nice natural sucrose, does a body good.

I hit one of those 5hr's on the way to the Dojo one night.

Friggin Niacin pill is all it seemed like, but I got flush, almost puked, had to lie down as I felt the heat expelling from my face..

Vitamin water, water, or an apple/orange...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most people are probably better off in the long run not relying on any type of stimulant at all. You won't be any stronger, just more and more dependent.

A little motivation, and a commitment to good work ethic, is a much better plan than counting on NOxplode or similar shitty chemicals to drag your ass to the gym. Most nutritionists would agree that the majority of chemicals in these "drinks" do your body much more harm than good.

I've been down both roads, tried all of the above recommendations and then some.... and can honestly say motivating yourself naturally without the highs, crashes, and side effects is the way to go. </div></div>

Yep, there is so much shit in those drinks it's unreal. Nothing like a little self motivation. Waste of money. +1 for honey as well.

I take 3 scoops of Jack3d in 16oz of water 30 minutes before workout. The blue raspberry tastes good, and the fruit punch tastes like someone already drank it.

Very true. Mountain Dew = simple carbs and caffeine.

Started doing two cups of coffee in the morning over a 3 hour period along with honey. Great energy, good pumps and focus, an no crashing.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VTi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most people are probably better off in the long run not relying on any type of stimulant at all. You won't be any stronger, just more and more dependent.

I've been down both roads, tried all of the above recommendations and then some.... and can honestly say motivating yourself naturally without the highs, crashes, and side effects is the way to go.</div></div>
Couldn't have said it any better. I've been wanting to scream "WATER!!" through this entire thread.

I tried Jacked3D and it was garbage. Guy I lift with said it was horrible stuff and can give you heart issues with over use. I have also heard a lot of places are taking it off the shelf because kids are using it to get high?

I actually drink a starbucks double shot, then a bottle of water and sip gatorade as I lift. Has been enough for me to make it the full hour lifting hard.

Amplified N.O. Loaded Shots from GNC. I down one about 15-20mins before my work-out and I sweat like Pamela Anderson hearing about how she isn't going to make any cash from that sex vid......
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I mix up 2 scoops of Jack-3D in Gatorade w/ another scoop of creatine monohydrate ontop of that. </div></div>

^^^^
This!!

Jack3d for me as well. And it definitely makes a difference. Who knew motivation to give 110% came in a container?

0700-0745 16 oz of Coffee, black.
0745-1529 WATER 20 class a smokes
1530-0floor30 Jim Beam old fashions with plenty of lemon squeezed in. another 20 smokes class a Camel turkish silvers.

Cellucor's C4 works awesome and is just little scoops. I hate having a full stomach of preworkout and going to the gym

Try mixing 12 oz of Orange Juice with 1/2 scoop of Natural Whey Protein Powder and 1/2 scoop of Soy Protein Powder. Mix well to avoid lumps of un-dissolved powder.

The Orange Juice has the slow burning carbs that sustain you over the course of the workout.

We have a store here that sells a supplement called NoX9, made by real supplements. I can't find it anywhere on the internet, but I love it. It doesn't mess with you stomach like NoXplode does. Gives you the energy and lets you workout harder than normal.