• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

Remington 700 SA (308 Win 1:10)
KRG Bravo w/ aluminum forend
Trigger tech primary w/ flat shoe
Leupold LRP 4.5-14x50 FFP w/ CCH
Area 419 Hellfire
??????

Attachments

• CDFDB301-E37E-46A1-89C3-FD55F251B498.jpeg
    CDFDB301-E37E-46A1-89C3-FD55F251B498.jpeg
    616.4 KB · Views: 174
  • EA4FB740-6482-4915-8EE5-988B0DA4CDA2.jpeg
    EA4FB740-6482-4915-8EE5-988B0DA4CDA2.jpeg
    623.7 KB · Views: 171
Thanks! I just paused the video on my phone and scrolled through the frames till I found this.

This baby just arrived today! This is my first full custom rifle.
ATRS action
Mcmillan A5 Carbon Ambush stock
Proof 26” barrel in 6.5 CM
Timmy Kelvin trigger
View attachment 7246748

Paired with my semi custom Tikka.
View attachment 7246750
Nice rifles. Based on shooting a Tikka I bought for the first time I'd be pretty dang surprised if that Tikka didn't shoot as well as your custom. The CTR I bought and put a little cash into shoots every bit as well as my Seekins Havak or Bergara Ridgeback.

Reactions: PR3AK
hell yea...a scope with character!

I painted it a year or so ago, and it has been sitting on my Mk13 build which has been going back and forth to the range, competitions and just general in and out of the bag. It might get a repaint later on this year.

Reactions: stello1001
Looks like he has good form !!

This was his first time to the range this year. But he knows how to handle the FX, thats for sure. He has shot around a 1000 pellets with that rifle last year and I think we will be able to shoot at least another 1000 this year.

Reactions: candyx
This was his first time to the range this year. But he knows how to handle the FX, thats for sure. He has shot around a 1000 pellets with that rifle last year and I think we will be able to shoot at least another 1000 this year.

Your raising another 2A supporter !!!

Reactions: Aftermath
Actually I'm not sure, I originally had a budget of $1000, but following the input of several members I'm going to wait until I have closer to $1500, at that point I'll try to figure it out.

What kind of shooting this rifle will be coming?
1500,00$ you will have few very nice scopes in US ;)

Actually I'm not sure, I originally had a budget of $1000, but following the input of several members I'm going to wait until I have closer to $1500, at that point I'll try to figure it out.
Are you a veteran? If so you can get a brand new MK5HD from Leupold. Any one of the three magnification ranges. I've got a 3.6-18 and a 5-25 and they're great scopes. For that price I don't think you can do much better.

Reactions: Blackfoot 7
Are you a veteran? If so you can get a brand new MK5HD from Leupold. Any one of the three magnification ranges. I've got a 3.6-18 and a 5-25 and they're great scopes. For that price I don't think you can do much better.

100% t&p unfortunately. I'm new to the whole VA thing as I literally just received my letter a few weeks ago and am learning new things everyday.

I'm assuming I contact them directly, verify my status, and order?

100% t&p unfortunately. I'm new to the whole VA thing as I literally just received my letter a few weeks ago and am learning new things everyday.

I'm assuming I contact them directly, verify my status, and order?
If you message me I can shoot you a few other places to call that give prior Mil guys deals... some really good deals out there.

How is it going with the Vision, I am thinking about ordering one. What does it weigh?

I have not been able to shoot it yet, but just messing around with it it seems good. Great ergonomics.

It is heavy, the 200STR is no lightweight rifle, and the chassis adds alot to it. Setup like in the pics it weighs approximately 9.5kg.

Also looks like Sig Sauer has been watching, released this one today. Should be able to retrofit on all TR200.
Looks promising.
Chassis only: 2200USD
Rifle with chassis: 4700USD
Prices converted from Scandinavian currency.

573927A0-2293-499F-AA9B-8E4F4B8D4BEF.jpeg
00462C95-9476-4B62-AF12-6BF634CC7B7F.jpeg

Nice E46 ///M. That's one of my all time favorite BMW chassis to this day.

Thanks man me too! It's my second one. I had a Carbon Black/Imola back in 2008 til about 2012. This one is Silver Grey/Impulse Cloth. Slowing turning it into a CSL clone.

Reactions: Blackfoot 7