• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Here's two...... kinda lol
w01so.png

Gap 338 lapua with Templar v2. and mega maten mkm 308 with 26" krieger

Both 1/2 moa rifles. The Gap is a hammer!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 31
Wow! That is VERY lovely! Back when I had Mr. Russo make a walnut A3 stock for me, this was the other route that I was thinking of going.

Yeah mate, came unfinished. Wasn't too bad upon arrival - just went from 400g-1000g, hit it with 4 coats of Tru-oil - done. Came out nice :)

qk27d.jpg

Precision hunter more so than anything...

Stiller Predator .308
Bartlein 5R Fluted
HS Precision
Timney Calvin Elite
XLR Riser
SWFA 5-20
(2nd build)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    870 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
X-Ray 51.JPG

TacOps X-Ray 51 with the McMillan A4 instead of the A5, RazorHD 5-20 (Which has been removed since the picture was taken and Is awaiting the incoming S&B PMII 5-25), .308, and then awaiting suppressor paperwork on the TacOps Tac-30 Suppressor.

Dang..... Thats niiiice.... Love that paint job.

What does it weigh?

Thanks for the comment.

10 to 11 pounds. (10-ish) I've only ever weighed it on a bathroom scale. It's no lightweight for sure, but not as heavy as larger contours and heavier stocks. Works for me.

Precision hunter more so than anything...

Stiller Predator .308
Bartlein 5R Fluted
HS Precision
Timney Calvin Elite
XLR Riser
SWFA 5-20
(2nd build)

What size seekins are those? About to purchase the 5-20. Nice rig BTW!

Nothing extravagant, but quite unique to me...

Model 700 Tactical Cerakote in 223
Rifle Came OEM with a Bell & Carlson M40 inspired stock...
...and I added:
SWFA 10X42M (w/ sunshade & Butler Creek Flippies)
Burris Low Tacticals
Leupold Mark IV 15MOA base w/ cutout
Timney Trigger(no time for a recall)
Single Shot addition
KRG Bolt Lift knob

IMG_8052_zps19066fcd.jpg

IMG_8063_zps9c78b6b7.jpg

IMG_8061_zpse8f42880.jpg

IMG_8050_zpsafa93d32.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing extravagant, but quite unique to me...

Model 700 Tactical Cerakote in 223
Rifle Came OEM with a Bell & Carlson M40 inspired stock...
...and I added:
SWFA 10X42M (w/ sunshade & Butler Creek Flippies)
Burris Low Tacticals
Leupold Mark IV 15MOA base w/ cutout
Timney Trigger(no time for a recall)
Single Shot addition
KRG Bolt Lift knob

IMG_8052_zps19066fcd.jpg

IMG_8063_zps9c78b6b7.jpg

IMG_8061_zpse8f42880.jpg

IMG_8050_zpsafa93d32.jpg

Nice rifle. I read a few days ago about someone who used a .223 (with 28" barrel, firing 80 grain AMAX bullets, can't remember the powder, but still have the link) and got accurate hits at almost a mile.
Here it is: http://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/shooting-223-mile-1.php

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Not much love for the stainless rifles. I've seen a few, but not as many as I expected. I just couldn't cover it with cerakote or similar. I have two customs and both were left uncoated. Got some tips on blasting media here from the hide and blasted my barreled action here at the house.
Please share your SS barreled action pics.

Not much love for the stainless rifles. I've seen a few, but not as many as I expected. I just couldn't cover it with cerakote or similar. I have two customs and both were left uncoated. Got some tips on blasting media here from the hide and blasted my barreled action here at the house.
Please share your SS barreled action pics.

Not sure why Remington covered mine with Cerakote... I would assume it is because they already had a 5R stainless in production.

It definitely helps preventing glare. That's the only drawback I experience with the stainless unfinished. I do like the fact if it get beat up and worn a bit, simple sand paper and tossing it back in the blaster brings it back looking new. I was never much of a painter.

Your 5R is nice. I like the stock.

A precision hunting rifle in 300WSM.
GAP/Defiance XM/Bartlein/Jewell/McMillan Hunter Edge

9lb even as pictured without the bipod.
It now has a March on it, coming in at 8lb 12oz.

243_AI_5.jpg

243_AI_2.jpg

243_AI.jpg

Here's a new toy I recently picked up from TD and am very happy with below are pics from a target I shot while fireforming. This is the first 50 shots ive fired out of this rifle. The top group is 5 shots and the bottom group is the next 45 after adjusting the scope. I am very pleased and TD is an Awesome person to deal with.

20140705_111356.jpg

MoBoost was generous enough to run it through his software for me, Thanks Again for doing that for me MoBoost!

243_AI_Target.jpg

Excuse me but that is freaking prodigious!

Still a little to the left though.

Not that is doesn't look quite nice, bit I think your Cadex 700 would be sweet looking with a black barrel. I think it would really balance the two-tone green/black.

Nice rifles nonetheless!!

PS - really dig the XLR Carbon.

Not that is doesn't look quite nice, bit I think your Cadex 700 would be sweet looking with a black barrel. I think it would really balance the two-tone green/black.

Nice rifles nonetheless!!

PS - really dig the XLR Carbon.

Not that I don't like black, but I dig the green. I'd go all green. Bad ass set up right there mister!

Haha, thanks guys. Actually the cerakote on the action, barrel and brake chipped in a few places so if it gets any worse, I may try black next time around.

Man, there are some really sick looking rigs on this forum, just wish we could run suppressors up here.

Steyr SSG 04, shoots as guaranteed by the factory accuracy of 0.6 MOA. Caliber is 300WM
Here is the new Zeroing, Ammo was hand load with neck forming/sizing only.
20140805_185334_zps7l73wrf4.jpg

With off the counter factory hunting rd it shot like this:
20140413_195647_zpszs43xog6.jpg

Rifle:

Hand loads:
Hornady 208 AMX over 70gr of Alliant 4000MR
Neck sizing only, seating factory spec plus 0.010"

Last edited:
Haha, thanks guys. Actually the cerakote on the action, barrel and brake chipped in a few places so if it gets any worse, I may try black next time around.

Man, there are some really sick looking rigs on this forum, just wish we could run suppressors up here.

Everyone knows black is whack and green is clean. Multicam just has too many syllables.

TTGC in Longmont!