• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

painted the uso er-25 and atlas to match.

img_1931copy_zpsc425bed1.jpg

damn fine!

This is my most recent build:

Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 REM
Timney 510 Trigger
Manners T2A Stock
KonusPro M-30 6.5-24 x 44 mm

I have bedded the action and applied a custom DuraCoat paint job.

IMG_0177.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Took home this beauty from Spartan Precision last week. Marc and his shop has built a fantastic rifle and it's way more accurate than I am!

Deviant Action in .308
Timney trigger
23'' Bartlien with a R&D brake
R&D DBM
Manner's T4A

ARC rings with 5-25x USO

Just got her back from Tim Humston at SAS!

Trued Remmy 700 A pre-fix receiver
Stock trigger (Tuned to 3.25 lbs.)
Lilja .308 Win (chambered with the .308 Bisley reamer) SS 1:10 5R Custom Heavy Palma Contour (matches my .223 gun)
Badger Ordnance Remington SA Scope Rail #8-40 screws 20 MOA cant
Badger Ordnance M40 A3/A5 recoil lug
PTG Bolt w/ M16 extractor
Accuracy Intl AICS w/ Atlas Bipod, spigot, (3) 5rd and (1) 10rd mags
Badger Ordnance FDE Tactical Bolt Knob
PWS Triad 30 Flash Suppressor
Steiner 5-25x56mm MSR
Badger Ordnance 34mm M40A3 Rings

Due to work and buying a house I have not had the time to shoot her yet! That will change next Monday!

Attachments

• IMG_20140619_133724679.jpg
    IMG_20140619_133724679.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20140619_133751655.jpg
    IMG_20140619_133751655.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
That's the sexiest rifle I ever seen. Can't wait to get mine in.
Where did you get that scope painted? What color do ask for?

Thanks man! You are going to LOVE your AXMC. :) For the scope, I painted it myself with Rustoleum nutmeg satin and matte.

Just an updated picture of the gap10 with the fde XRS on top which will be the optic that probably stays on top of this gun. Unfortunately the hensoldt in the previous picture is a loaner from a good friend which I can hopefully work a deal for.

avu8yrev.jpg

yny8udy3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just an updated picture of the gap10 with the fde XRS on top which will be the optic that probably stays on top of this gun. Unfortunately the hensoldt in the previous picture is a loaner from a good friend which I can hopefully work a deal for.

avu8yrev.jpg

yny8udy3.jpg

If I may ask, What front bag is that. Thanks.

Wiebad. It's the smaller one. I don't wear them around my arms or anything but it usually stays right there unless I have to shoot out of a small port then I have a smaller bag that velcros on. Same with my bolt guns..

Took home this beauty from Spartan Precision last week. Marc and his shop has built a fantastic rifle and it's way more accurate than I am!

Deviant Action in .308
Timney trigger
23'' Bartlien with a R&D brake
R&D DBM
Manner's T4A

ARC rings with 5-25x USO

Who did the paint? It is nice and understated. Works to break up the shape without being over the top.

My shooting partner and my rifles. Most of them...

You and your partner....2 guys have all those rifles? Just pictured that is 4 precision rifles per person. Y'all have waaaay too much money or both suffer from the illness a little more than I do. More power to to y'all. Awesome!

Last edited:
My contribution... Nothing to crazy... But it's mine

Remington 700 aac-sd 308
Vortex FFP 6-24-50
Seekins med low rings
Seekins 20 moa rail
Flatline Ops level
Badger bolt knob
Schueler muzzle brake/ceracoated
Harris BRM-S
Timney 517u
AICS 1.5

243_AI_5.jpg

243_AI_2.jpg

243_AI.jpg

Here's a new toy I recently picked up from TD and am very happy with below are pics from a target I shot while fireforming. This is the first 50 shots ive fired out of this rifle. The top group is 5 shots and the bottom group is the next 45 after adjusting the scope. I am very pleased and TD is an Awesome person to deal with.

20140705_111356.jpg

MoBoost was generous enough to run it through his software for me, Thanks Again for doing that for me MoBoost!

243_AI_Target.jpg

You and your partner....2 guys have all those rifles? Just pictured that is 4 precision rifles per person. Y'all have waaaay to much money or both suffer from the illness a little more than I do. More power to to y'all. Awesome!

It's a lot of money , but it's even more fun!!

Who did the paint? It is nice and understated. Works to break up the shape without being over the top.

Manners did the paint but I can't recall the name to the individual who did the awesome job.

And thank you for the compliment. It's a great stock and I'm glad I jumped on the group buy from a few years back.

a heavy fucking pig. :D

YHM Phantom SS QD 7.62

planning a 9mm (don't own anything .45, don't really intend to) for the Glock and subs thru the blackout, as well as a rimfire. then prolly a lighter 5.56, most likely a Surefire for when I scratch the MK18 itch.

Remington SPS tactical with Bartlein barrel, Vais MB, Manners T2 with mini chassis, Timney trigger and old Bushnell Elite Tactical 3.5-21x. KRG knob has been replaced with a Badger, btw. Eventually I will build a full custom but for now this works as I'm still learning. Caliber is .223.

Attachments

• 1 Rem 700.jpg
    1 Rem 700.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 31
Finally done!

6.5 Ceedmoor

JAE-700
S&B PM II 5-25 MSR
Rock Barrel
Defiance Deviant
Timney Calvin Elite
TBAC 30-P1

Big thank you to:

Lisa@ J. Allen
Mike@ Defiance
Daren&Greg@ W.A.R. Rifles VA

Well worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!

6.5 2.jpg6.5 3.jpg6.5 4.jpg6.5 5.jpg6.5.jpg

Wiebad. It's the smaller one. I don't wear them around my arms or anything but it usually stays right there unless I have to shoot out of a small port then I have a smaller bag that velcros on. Same with my bolt guns..

Thanks sir!

I don't know Cullen. My wife ( Shelley Wilkerson Ellis) grew up there. She also has a brother. ( Ben Wilkerson ) he's 36

LOL, I was just joking sir. Cullen Bohannon is the main character in "Hell on Wheels". But in the storyline of the show he actually says hes from Meridian, Mississippi.

And please dont tell me you aint seen "Hell on Wheels". Awesome show(and the actor is actually a hunter/gun nut in real life so thats a plus). Basically a Confederate veteran has his family killed by a few Union troops and then hunts them down one-by-one, then goes on to lead the building of the transcontinental R/R. And if youre a antique/vintage firearms fan, this show has just about all of them from 1865-1869(and even a 1874 Sharps that shouldnt have been made yet :) ).

Was re-packing the safe (I swear my rifles get more dinged up in the safe then in the field), and thought Id snap a pic of a few of the toys.

The M2013 and JAE rifles are waiting on the new 4.5-27 Razors, hence having to pinch the scopes of the two Howas haha.

WzkKjU.jpg

Crescent Customs 6 Creedmoor
Surgeon 591R
Surgeon BM
Bartlein Med Palma 26"
Badger break
Manners T-4 Adj
Jewell Trigger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 21
Here's my rifle.

ahubujep.jpg

Started off as a Remington 700 sps varmint in 308.

Specs now
26" Lilja 3 grove 6.5mm barrel
Shilen trigger
Bell and Carlson m40 style stock
Atlas Bi-pod (Thank you again so much Kasey)
Vortex Razor PST 4 -16x50 mil rad scope (sfp)

Action, barrel work and bedding work done by Travis at TS Customs in SD.

Haven't been able to shoot it a ton yet due to various reasons. But it does shoot.

Last edited: