• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Thanx, sold some doubles and triples. Figure burn some barrels and stick to what I like.... Kmw/GAP, AI, and DTA

vagyha7u.jpg

Thinned down a lot, only thing really missing is a 223 Kmw gap build currently being finished up. A couple of em have multiple barrels and I have 2 uppers for the gap10. If I'm doin my part they are all pretty precise

is that a 2014 AX chassis? If so how'd you get one already?

The rifle looks much better in person / better camera.
Cerakoted and built by Jon Addis at area 419 Firearms
Remington 700 action
18” Bartlein barrel M24 contour threaded 1:10 twist
KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 4 Folding Chassis painted by shortbus
Timney 510 trigger
Nightforce 2.5-15X50 F1 with H58 reticle
ARC M10 rings
Larue LT706 Harris Bipod QD mount combo 9”-13”
Waiting on ATF approval for my Thunderbeast 30P-1 suppressor
Flat Dark Earth cerakote
v4z52a.jpg

Last edited:
Cerakoted and built by Jon Addis at area 419 Firearms
Remington 700 action
18” Bartlein barrel M24 contour threaded 1:10 twist
KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 4 Folding Chassis painted by shortbus
Timney 510 trigger
Nightforce 2.5-15X50 F1 with H58 reticle
ARC M10 rings
Larue LT706 Harris Bipod QD mount combo 9”-13”
Waiting on ATF approval for my Thunderbeast 30P-1 suppressor
Flat Dark Earth cerakote
v4z52a.jpg

Nice!

How do you like the H58 reticle? Used it yet?

I like the H58 but I think the improvements on the H59 are better. I know there are plenty that find it too busy. I find it makes my holds easier. I usually never dial for wind.

vagyha7u.jpg

Thinned down a lot, only thing really missing is a 223 Kmw gap build currently being finished up. A couple of em have multiple barrels and I have 2 uppers for the gap10. If I'm doin my part they are all pretty precise

I would scream "fuck you" but my jaw is still on the floor with drool pouring out.

Savage 110 FCPK .300 win mag

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Four shots. 210 bergers at 100 yards. Not going to complain for just starting to break in the new barrel.

I like the H58 but I think the improvements on the H59 are better. I know there are plenty that find it too busy. I find it makes my holds easier. I usually never dial for wind.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll checkout that H59!

I run the same kit (all but the glass).... I'm hooked on the AI action kick. Did you get your .260 rem barrel yet from MH?

Nice set up.

p

I know what you mean, the AT is one of those guns that is going to get shot a lot and will never leave my collection. Yeah, the 260 barrel came in and I will put it through its paces later this week.

here's my addition, took a while to accumulate all the parts as this is a super rare long range build using only the best components. this is a bad mother fucker and I'm quite proud of it. Below is the target from when i got it out to zero, shot at 50 yards off of a backpack backpack. If thats not precision rifle than i dont know what is

+1

Here's one of mine a Blackops (formerly Skunk Works) Infidel

18" Bartlein Barrel 1:10 5r Threaded
Timney Trigger
AICS 2.0 Folder
Vortex 4-16x50 PST Mil/Mil in NF Ultralight Rings
Atlas Bipod

Shoots better than I can drive it. Just hoping someday I can make use of that threaded barrel by hanging a suppressor off the end :)

10fqq2x.jpg

BigJoe those are some nice looking rifles. Looks like you're running several Vortex Razors how do you like them? I've got a Viper PST on my .308 and for the money it's hard to beat

GAP Crusader in 6.5 Creedmoor.

IMG_1264.JPG

Very Nice Rifle...I absolutely love everything about the Crusader. The colors fit well together and the rifle is porportioned perfectly. How much does it weigh as pictured? I have one on order in 6XC with a #6 GAP instead of the #7.

Nice rifle. How are you looking the Element? I've got mine on my 700 5R Milspec, and I'm loving it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks...loving mine as well. I am a big fan of Kyle's creations...I will def be a return customer when I start my .260 build...after I pay for my JP LRP-07. So, about 10 years from now...

Very Nice Rifle...I absolutely love everything about the Crusader. The colors fit well together and the rifle is porportioned perfectly. How much does it weigh as pictured? I have one on order in 6XC with a #6 GAP instead of the #7.

Thanks. 16.6 lbm with bipod, stock pack, and sling. I was surprised by the weight and have been contemplating cutting it to 24". If I had known how huge the #7 GAP contour was, I surely would have had it fluted. Great gun, though.

Thanks. 16.6 lbm with bipod, stock pack, and sling. I was surprised by the weight and have been contemplating cutting it to 24". If I had known how huge the #7 GAP contour was, I surely would have had it fluted. Great gun, though.

Yeah the weight will be nice for shooting though. How long is your barrel?

Yeah the weight will be nice for shooting though. How long is your barrel?

26". The weight does help shooting but it isn't something I wouldn't want to walk to a tree stand with. Anything above ~14 gets dedicated to range only shooting.