• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

I am not sure that can call Precision Rifle or not but I posted it anyway.
glassleft.jpg

glassright.jpg

glassscope.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is my Armalite AR-10T.

IMG_9951.jpg

</div></div>

That is one beautiful looking semi-auto boom stick.

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nainuad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not sure that can call Precision Rifle or not but I posted it anyway. </div></div>

Why? It sure looks like one. Does it shoot like one?

Unless it's broken it should.

Hey E.Shell, I also had a Kodak moment. I was relocating the safes and thought this was a good photo opportunity (of some). 17HMR to 50BMG
It's amazing how you think you bought a large enough safe then "boom" they multiply like rabbits.
Ed

guns2_1.jpg

Nice collection!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed SniPeralez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. . . .It's amazing how you think you bought a large enough safe then "boom" they multiply like rabbits.
Ed</div></div>
LOL, yeah, and the population explosion seems to have an inversely proportional relationship to the growth of my retirement fund. . .

Hard to match all the nice rifles here at the hide... here is one of mine though!
338 Win Mag 700P, Lothar Walther barrel, Farrell 10MOA base,
Warne Maxima tactical rings and a Zeiss Q 4,5-14x50 MilDot,
Trexlers KwikKlip... prints in the 1/2 MOA range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nainuad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not sure that can call Precision Rifle or not but I posted it anyway.
glassleft.jpg

</div></div>

Could you give some details? Is that an LTR? What does it weigh with that scope? TIA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I started doing my own work a while ago for various reasons which I wont go into here.

My first ground up tactical build:

DSCN0824.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

It shoots

DSCN0823.jpg

Yup its a BAT

DSCN0815.jpg

6.5x47, .290" neck and throated for 123g Scenars.

</div></div>

what type of trigger is that? did you machine it?

Here's my newest rifle after cutting it down to 20" from 26".

It's a R700PSS(cut to 20" and threaded), HS PST25 stock, NF 20MOA base and rings, NXS 5.5-22x56, RB trigger set at 3lbs

This is by far the best I've ever grouped. And yes it is now hanging on my wall. These two groups were during the first 75 rounds"break in" period.

hh003.jpg

groups001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snape315</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is my Armalite AR-10T.

IMG_9951.jpg

</div></div>

That is one beautiful looking semi-auto boom stick.

smile.gif

</div></div>

Guys, I am just soo far out of the "loop" in regards to accessories or is there a new way to see that level thru the scope knobs?
Nice rifle it just has too many "doodads".

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mbandy13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSCF0303.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

m1ajae100.jpg

m1aandkriegerbarreledar.jpg
</div></div>

I knew I recognized that top rifle, then it clicked when I seen your pics showing the range....Thanks for letting me try that out last weekend!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is my Armalite AR-10T.

IMG_9951.jpg

</div></div>

Oh now THATS HOT!

This is my current long range rifle. It started life as a Savage M10 in .223 but has since been altered into a 1000 yard rifle. Yes I can do head shots @ 1000 yards with this rifle. Shilen 1-7 barrel, SSS trigger, Nikon Tactical scope, Badger rings and an EGW base.
DSCF2460_edited.JPG

I just traded this one off. It is a Remington 700 PSS in .308 with an adjustable muzzle comp, SS 10X scope, Badger rings and an IOR base.
DSCF2409_edited.JPG

One of my favorite rifles that I wished that I had not sold. A Remington 700 LTR in .223 with a Leupold MK 4 scope, TPS rings, IOR mount, Badger bolt knob and a Smith Vortex.
6241DSCF1624_edited.JPG

This one cost to much to feed so I had to sell it before I went broke. A Springfield M1A Scout Squad rifle with a US Optics SN3, Badger rings all in a SAGE stock.
6241DSCF1945_edited.JPG

Phessor
cool.gif

The replacement for my sold Sako75 varmint .223 has arrived.
grin.gif

SAKO 75 Varmint .308
Leupold Mark 2 Scope

Sako75308_0653.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g3ninfinite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love sako's of all kinds. nice rifle. </div></div>

This will make my fifth sako rifle. This new one along with my TRG22 will hopefully last a long time. No matter how hard I try to get into remintons, savages etc... I always end up comparing them to the sako's I've owned. I guess I won't ever break the habit.

I can't wait to break it in next week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thecloudofdeath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I dont recall saying a god damn word to you jack off. I dont give a shit what he builds or how good YOU think he can shoot. If I want your opinion about shooting or anyone on here, Ill ask your wife. </div></div>

Ok boys.....I get on this forum to learn, not to here two grown men fighting like little girls......so why dont you guys just meet at a range and prove who is better.....please let it go so I can go back to learning the most awsome sport there is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptLevi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok boys.....I get on this forum to learn, not to here two grown men fighting like little girls......so why dont you guys just meet at a range and prove who is better.....please let it go so I can go back to learning the most awsome sport there is. </div></div>

Amen!!

This is a picture thread .... Save the rap for the range.

AIC, Jewell trigger, Stiller Predator, Border barrel in 22BR

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

Here is mine. Its big brother in 338 LM is due to arrive some time in September.
DSC00973.jpg

DSC00977-1.jpg

Cheers Redmist, it's now shooting as good as it looks.

300th Post!!
Sort of embarrased compared to the nice sticks around here but its mine and I built it myself. Shoots bug holes all day long.
Sabre Defense Lower, Match Trigger, Wilson 20" hvy bbl, Badger forearm, Leupold Mk4s, Entry Level Bushnell 3200.
Not bad for all less than a grand.
Varmint-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeufelHund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">300th Post!!
Sort of embarrased compared to the nice sticks around here but its mine and I built it myself. Shoots bug holes all day long.
Sabre Defense Lower, Match Trigger, Wilson 20" hvy bbl, Badger forearm, Leupold Mk4s, Entry Level Bushnell 3200.
Not bad for all less than a grand.
Varmint-1.jpg
</div></div>

I love the way the rail and block look I may rip that off for my AR-10

My first venture into long range shooting. Not really a "precision" rifle yet but i'm working on some hand loads and getting in a lot of practice every weekend.

Rem 700 LTR .308
H&S stock
bedded
trigger pull @ 3lbs
SS10X42M
Leupold QRW low rings

Picture039.jpg

Top two shot with Hornady 168gr TAP FPD
Bottom three shot with FGMM 168gr SMKs
All @ 100 yards
Picture045.jpg

riflesmall.jpg

It shoots where I aim.
crazy.gif

Tikka T3 Varmint .308
Nikon Monarch X 2.5-10x44 Illum (Nikon switched over from the tactical right after I ordered.
mad.gif
)
Acculock lows

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buzzsaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MY NEW SWEETHEART...Longshot Rifles LLC. 7mmWSM

DSCN0033.jpg
</div></div>

Chris builds a great stick. Give us range report!

These two arn't very tactical but they are very very accurate

260 Rem match cut chamber
this one is a Rem 700SA with PTG bolt fully blue printed
27" Lilja 3 groove #7 1-8 twist, Lilja fluted with SSG V-port brake
Nikon Tactical 4-16x50mm in Seekins rings and 20moa base
stock is laminated A5 clone by Joel Russo with Terry Cross adjustable comb hardwear , fitted and stocked by me
It shoots 140gr Berger VLD's at just over 2800fps into the .1" !!

SSG2601.jpg

Next is a 6x47 Lapua that was sold before shooting new owner reports groups in the .2's
Rem Model 7 action fully blueprinted with PTG bolt
27" #8 Bartlein 5R barrel 1-7.5 twist , chambered for 115gr VLD's
Joel Russo A5L stock black/brown , stocked by me

6x47Lapua1.jpg

RussoblackbrownA5lBeding.jpg

RussoblackbrownA5Lbottom.jpg

Nice heard shot!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E.Shell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PrecisionHerd01s.jpg

PrecisionHerd02s.jpg
</div></div>

Here is one of my rifles, it is a Sako 75 Varmint .243 Win Stock Standard with a A5 in Arctic Camo, scope is a Zeiss 6-24x56.

I have not had a chance to work up loads yet but want to shoot 87gr V-Maxes in it. Should be great for Foxes under the spotlight.

I have a Sako 75 Varmint 22/250 I am doing the same thing to and it will have an A5 33/33/33 OD,Tan& Black

url]
[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MUGEN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC01773.jpg

Need a suitable scope for this. </div></div>
What the Brand of barrel with this rifle?? Very beautiful!!