• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "CONCLUDE" A New Years Eve Coyote Down, HD Video!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Travel with Team OPS, as James and Keith hinder the elements and advance into a domain that yields success. With over a mile under our feet in subzero windchill, we "CONCLUDE" 2013, with some New Years Eve predator hunting footage...
    ENJOY.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1r23rj934Aw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great footage again!
    How's the Kryptec outer wear performing at this point? Tested the H2O stuff much? Would like to see a little more coverage from the hood, but that's just me.Over all it looks like good stuff.
    Looking forward to what you'll bring to us in 2014!

Great footage again!
    How's the Kryptec outer wear performing at this point? Tested the H2O stuff much? Would like to see a little more coverage from the hood, but that's just me.Over all it looks like good stuff.
    Looking forward to what you'll bring to us in 2014!

Wear are wearing Vertex gunfighter tops and bottoms here, with a Kryptek pullover hoodie, of course we are layered up nice underneath... I do have the Kryptek Koldo pant and jacket, but I prefer the Vertex nyco material for a color preference.

Man that's tough terrain for spotting . Dim sunlight for you spotting & also the camera getting the pic. and I love how the dogs will be coming-in and just disappear in the brown wintered long grass, then the camera has to pan-wide to catch when/where the Dog's coming to Pop-out of .
    You guys really are playing the closest game-plan as the dogs also, as Your Veg. in the Ghillie's really matches well to the natural terrain and also the dogs natural earth-tone colors . ... well played .

I love your videos. Great work and thanks for sharing.