• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Printable data forms for Log Book

Re: Printable data forms for Log Book

I have a question about the log book fusilier posted. I see he has a page at the beginning for load data, and also pages at the end for reloading data. Do you guys use the pages at the end when working up a load, and then when you find a load you like it gets recorded under load data?

I just thought I'd share with you guys a good deal I stumbled upon for a binder... Desert Camo, zippered 3 ring binders on clearance from Franklin Covey, marked down from $30 to $2.99.

21225_lrg.jpg
21225_1lrg.jpg

Click here to visit deal

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">They don't have any size info posted, but based on the inside pic, I'm guessing it's 4 1/4" x 6 3/4".</span>
[EDIT]I found the size information for "classic pages" on their site... they are: 5 1/2" by 8 1/2".[/EDIT]

Heck of a deal... I picked up a few for myself.

Sideways question here, but does anyone have links for the Canadian F-Class targets and scoring?

I'm looking for the plot sheets for 300, 500, 700, and 800-1000 yard targets.

Thank you, in advance.

Volatile - Nice find on those binders. Picked up 4 of them for myself. This is a great thread tag it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mosdet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Volatile - Nice find on those binders. Picked up 4 of them for myself. This is a great thread tag it! </div></div>

Yeah, I picked up 4 of them as well... I figure, even if they aren't perfect, they're f*cking cheap, so why not? I've had two Franklin Covey planners in the past, and they were both excellent quality.

Just got back from Office Depot with some cardstock, 3 hole punch and a paper cutter... I'll post some pics of the finished product after my binders arrive.

they are a great deal , great link volatile cheers. i just bought 4 , will use them for my dope and logbook and the others for my patrol orders.

I just ordered 3 of the desert camo binders. Sweet find. I tried looking all over the place for something similar and couldn't find anything under $30. For $17 I got 3 binders shipped!

Thanks for the heads up on the FC binders, got 2.

For those of you who haven't ordered yet, use the promo code:

for Free Shipping!

on my order i used the promo code but was still charged $6.00 on shipping for a 3 dollar binder! when i saw this i called Franklin covey and they fixed their error within 5 minutes of being on the phone! Very good customer service!

Great deal. I just ordered 4 of these and they also stuck me with the shipping charge. I'll have to call tomorrow and see why the promo code didn't work.

Thanks a lot for the binder post. They hit me with the $6.00 shipping after it said it was free too. I guess a phone call will be placed tomorrow. But Tag for a great thread

yup just gotta explain what happened and remember to TELL them what promo code you used. then they will credit your account. glad to finally be of use here
grin.gif

Thanks for the heads up, I got hit with $11.00 shipping but they refunded the charge without question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yup just gotta explain what happened and remember to TELL them what promo code you used. then they will credit your account. glad to finally be of use here
grin.gif
</div></div>

thanks for the heads up everyone, got my binder today.

volatile, question for you- how did you get your data cards to print out that size? mine seem to print out quite a bit smaller..about 6.5" x 4.5"

They told me that the order had to be over $60 before i would get free shipping. Still not a bad deal.

Thanks for this post guys I have made a really nice book now cheap.

I just received my 3 today. They are awesome! Exactly what I want. Couldn't find anything remotely close to this at Staples of Office Depot without a $60 price tag.

fellas:

great hookup on this. got mine ordered up WITH the shipping code. For those who have yet to order, when you are inputted your CC info, make sure to put the promo code in a few times. I put mine in 4 times to make sure, and it went through. It was $3.19 with some BS $0.20 tax. But nonetheless, can't be all that upset.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how long did you guys wait for your shipments to arrive? My shipment's status is shipped but hasn't arrived yet. </div></div>

I ordered mine over the weekend and had them the next friday. They shipped on Tuesday via Ground.

Fusilier is a good guy.

FYI, our 3 ring binder pages fit that Franklin Covey camo book (standard 3 ring configuration), so if you wanted any Storm Tactical replacement pages added to your own custom books, give me or GrandRiverTactical a shout. Ours are printed on 90LB index card stock paper and are heavy duty, can be used with an extra fine point sharpie, and hold up nicely. Mark

I ordered three and it took 11 days. Slow but you can't complain with free shipping...

well it has been 8 days so far on my order so either sat. or monday i should get mine
laugh.gif

already got my pages printed out and ready to go.

Great stuff, thanks for the info.

mine was sitting on my porch this afternoon!!! I love it, very well made and looks durable. mine is a little darker than the pic posted in this thread mine should go well in the woods down here! pics will be up as soon as i finish making my pages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pacomdiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ive measured some of the stuff around me
5 gal bucket 12"wide x15" tall
55 gal drum- 23"wide x 35"tall
40 gal drum- 18"wide x 30"tall
cinder block small 6"deep 8"tall x 16"wide
cinder block medium 8"deep 8"tall x 16"wide
cinder block large 12"deep 8"tall x 16"wide
brick 2"tall x 3 1/2"deep x 8"wide </div></div>

Awesome. I also finally got around to measuring some things around my neighborhood that hopefully are universal across the nation:

Street Dumpster (2 door)- 72" long x 79" wide x 75" tall (from the bottom to the top of the door hinges)
Stop Sign- 30" tall x 30" wide
Yellow Fire Hydrant- 36.5" tall x 17" wide (from bolt cap to bolt cap)
Single Porta-pottie- 43.5" long x 43.5" wide x 75.5" tall (from where the roof starts because different companies make different height roofs)
Standard mailbox body- 19" long x 6.5" wide x 8.5" tall (measured from bottom to top of the arc of the mailbox)
32 gallon garbage can- 20" long x 20" wide x 30" tall (without lid)
12 oz soda can- 2.5" long x 2.5" wide x 5" tall

dang. wish i had seen those desert franklin covey's last night. oh well. i picked up two zippered franklin covery's at goodwill last night - $2.50 for the pair plus $1.50 for a multifunction paper punch. not bad!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vinconco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of ink should be used to print on the Rite in Rain paper? </div></div>

Laser only, ink will smudge.

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

They do make ink for printers that does not fade, most is used for pictures that you print out on the printer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They do make ink for printers that does not fade, most is used for pictures that you print out on the printer.</div></div>

It's not about the ink <span style="font-style: italic">fading</span>, but failing to adhere to the surface of the paper. The ink used in ink jet printers does not adhere to RITR paper, and will smear.

This is great info. gentlemen. I ordered 3 of the binders. I'll be printing out the data sheets tonight.

I am completely new to this. Having some way to document my progress is a step in the right direction.

Thank you all,
4-Fun

Thanks for the info. Just got 2 of the binders. I couldn't find anything I liked for data books so I'll use these and print what I need.

Guys when noting your turrets elevation and windage dials in the logbook do you put the whole revolutions first then then clicks after zeroing your scope.So if my elevation knob was 2 full revolutions up it would be 2/0 at my starting point in the logbook.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the link.
Great buy. </div></div>

No prob... I'm glad so many people are taking advantage of it. I'm also surprised they've stayed in stock for so long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: igofast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the heads up on the FC binders, got 2.

For those of you who haven't ordered yet, use the promo code:

for Free Shipping! </div></div>

Great info and link! This promo code works as well. Free shipping for the 3 I ordered. $9.60 shipped for 3 binders!