• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Printable data forms for Log Book

Re: Printable data forms for Log Book

Just ordered a couple FC binders! Found a code that got the shipping down to $4.50

These printable pages are great! Do you think you could post your Visio files (it looks like that is what your used) so we can add to your work?

After using this site for months to gain better insight on long range shooting and reloading I just had to register and post a Kudos to Volatile for sharing details on the Franklin Covey Camo binder! This thing is a STEAL for just $2.99 not to mention using promo code 20635 I received free shipping. It's exactly what I've been looking for so I picked up 3 of these binders today, 6/29/11 for under $10! I should've registered a long time ago to give thanks to more SH members but this will have to suffice for now. Use the link on page 2 of this post and promo code 20635 to pickup one of these binders while they're in stock!

Thanks again!

PS.

Anyone have a working link to OregonShooters load data page or advice on where to find some printable load data pages?

That's great... and no problem, I'm glad to be able to pass around such a good deal.

I'm actually pretty surprised to see that these are still around... get 'em while you can!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Annealer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PS.

Anyone have a working link to OregonShooters load data page or advice on where to find some printable load data pages? </div></div>

Two posts above yours
wink.gif

Just an update, the binders are still available. I also bought some RITR paper over at a certain site for $21/ 200 sheets with free shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Monkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also have some additional downloadable data sheets here <span style="font-weight: bold">Shooting Voodoo Data Book Pages</span> on my website for those that are interested. In addition to that is an article, <span style="font-weight: bold">here</span>, that I wrote regarding the use of the data book as well as some other aspects of data management. I hope you enjoy and find the information useful. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DVC Guns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Old website is now dead, but the last version of the logbook is at:
<span style="font-weight: bold">https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3zGjZi...Qx&hl=en_US</span>

The files should be unlocked for editing. It likely won't be updated in the future. - Jim </div></div>

Awesome information - thanks guys. That coupled with the $2.99 binders from FC - great deal, all the way around!

Is anyone else getting poor results printing these files?
I can't get the "oregonshooter" files to print worth a damn to RITR loose leaf sheets. They print very faint and grossly out of alignment. Effed with several different printer settings to no avail.

Trigger Monkey's files, on the other hand, printed beautifully.

Shootingvoodoo's great site, Trig', thanks!

~Mutt