• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pro-Precision-Rifles Annual Bolt knob install sale( basically the knob is free)

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
Hey guys,

I am having a big sale during the months of July, August and September for bolt knob installs on

Remington bolts. Sorry, Remington only.

Normal pricing runs 75.00 installed including the knob.

For all of July, August the knob, any style that I offer, will be free of charge.

Any other service can be added at the same time for a discount of 10% off of

the additional service.

The installation price will run 50.00 + return shipping of 7.50w/out insurance and 12.00 w/ $200 insurance.

This pricing includes all my knobs, including the Two-Tone, that usually runs 10.00 more due to the extra machining required.

Coated knob or polished knob no additional charge.

Thanks guys, and let the games begin. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/forum.accurateshooter.com\/styles\/default\/xenforo\/clear.png"}[/IMG2]

Best Regards,

Paul

www.boltfluting.com

Link to site, just click on it: www.boltfluting.com May have to copy and paste to browser

Link to order form: http://proprecisionrifles.com/assets/pauls-new-order-form-10-16-15.pdf May have to copy and paste to browser

Last edited:
photo52349.jpg

PPR Bolt Shroud Modification done to your existing shroud!

photo52351.jpg

Attachments

• photo52353.jpg
    photo52353.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Do you do CZ rimfire bolt knobs?

I know some of them are difficult because they use a hollow bolt knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, this is the best deal going for a custom knob install. Please take advantage while it lasts.

Thanks, Paul

What's turn around if I send you bolt and barreled action to flute both and bolt knob

Remington bolt shroud mods available during the sale. Partial Hex shown in stainless and Full Hex shown in black. This mod is done to your existing shroud.

PPR PICS 622.jpg

I will post pics when I get my bolts back but that one isn't mine. ;) I am sure I will be happy with the results.