• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Props to Natchez Shooters Supply

crystalvue

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
Or
I am very quick to call someone out when service or product is not up to snuff. To be fair, I must also point out excellance when deserved. A couple of days ago I was searching for .50 BMG componants. I came accross CCI #35 primers 500/box limit 5 per customer on the Natchez website. It said they were $32.00/box. I knew either my nightcap was a bit too strong or it was a misprint. I went to bed wondering what they would do if I had actually ordered them. The next morning I went back and sure enough they were still listed for $32. I figured I would enter an order and wait for them to call telling me of their mistake. I was hoping they would make a decent offer to ship them at a reduced rate. I entered an order for 5 boxes, 2500 total, the website processed my credit card, and sent me an invoice. I got an email the next day saying my order had shipped. I checked the website and the indeed fixed the price to $160/box. WOW!! The primers arrived today with the invoice at $35/box. So at this point I can't say enough about a company that is willing to take a loss to own a mistake. It is very uncommon in our society today. I honestly didn't expect it. So cheers to the folks at Natchez Shooters Supply. They have earned my respect and I will put forth effort to earn them more business to make up for the loss. Just as I put forth effort to cost a company money when they deserve it. So buy from Natchez and avoid Paypal, Ebay, and Whirlpool. Cheers, Will

Re: Props to Natchez Shooters Supply

I have ordered lot's from them in the past and never had a bad experience, they are gtg.

I have purchased from them several times without a hitch. Natchez is one of several suppliers that I check on regularly.

It would have been a crime for them to refuse to fill your order.

I use them frequently, but have the opposite result. The last time I ordered some primed .45 ACP brass at the listed price and the invoice that arrived with the order had a considerably higher price charged to my account.

When I called them they said that the price of items is set prior to shipping and that the price had gone up the day after I ordered. And that I could ship them back if I didn't want them. I still needed them so I just let it go.

In fact if you read their catalog it says that the prices may change and items may not sell for the listed price, or something like that. I don't have a
catalog with me now... Basically you got away with one somehow. That's not normal for them.

Anyway, I still like them and use them about once a month. Service is good, people are nice, shipping is quick as long as they don't have to get an item from their warehouse which can take 3-4 extra days.