• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA M110 clonish rifle

Maybe it is being downloaded from when it was introduced, but there was a time when even Hornady did not recommend the use of Superformance in semiautomatic rifles.
I am anxious to get back out and bring my chrono to see what's what with it.
I have no clue if it's going the velocity they advertise - but it's been accurate for me, and works in everything I've tried it in.

Still waiting for him to test another "non-cherry picked" AR10 pattern rifle from another manufacturer. No cleaning or oil before firing
why do gun reviewers do that, "no cleaning or oil before firing", I hope that's not representative of gun owners who actually care about performance? that's just asking for failure. is it a new trend? inspired by social media influencers?

:unsure:

Because thats what he did with Aero. So if he is going to "review" another, dont change the rules now
So if Aero cleaned and oiled their rifle before sending it to him - that's cherry picked?
Sounds like stupid rules to me!

Reactions: rpoL98
why do gun reviewers do that, "no cleaning or oil before firing", I hope that's not representative of gun owners who actually care about performance? that's just asking for failure. is it a new trend? inspired by social media influencers?

:unsure:

So if Aero cleaned and oiled their rifle before sending it to him - that's cherry picked?
Sounds like stupid rules to me!

I see neither of you have seen the T.Rex arms review of the Aero M5.

I agree, you should clean and oil any gun. He did not and says so in the video multiple times, so if youre going to continue to review rifles, do not clean and/or oil them before you start the review.

I agree, you should clean and oil any gun. He did not and says so in the video multiple times, so if youre going to continue to review rifles, do not clean and/or oil them before you start the review.
Like I said.... sounds dumb.
But then again - I use my hard-earned own money to purchase every gun I shoot - instead of just reviewing them.

Of course, I'm also not WANTING them to fail to begin with.

i did see the T.Rex review of the Aero M5, and him not lubricating it before taking it out and shooting it, I personally thought that was stupid, and he's an idiot for doing that, just going for the view-click counts with the sensational tagline. no rational justification for doing that, and now he's started a trend of other idiots thinking that's the new standard for testing. The SIG shills were ecstatic about that review, until they read the fine print, those that could read. yeah, rant.

:mad:

Like I said.... sounds dumb.
But then again - I use my hard-earned own money to purchase every gun I shoot - instead of just reviewing them.

Of course, I'm also not WANTING them to fail to begin with.

Im not arguing that it inst dumb. But people screaming Aero shooting turds and breaking around 2200 rounds without any cleaning or oil, doesnt hold water

T.Rex, after testing a Chinese SKS without cleaning:
images

1 1/4" with that SB ammo and 3" with that PMC ammo is what I would expect.

That hunting ammo is overpressure for that rifle/soft point tips might have jammed.

Set the gas block using your 150gr PMC and then try a box of federal match 168/175 off a bagged rest or using a lead sled to establish a baseline.

I’ll get some Federal Gold Medal Match on order today. Hopefully that fixes it. Additionally, that’s a good note on the soft points. I just had them on hand and didn’t think about them being over pressured to begin with.

I’m going to deep clean the gun and see if a nice barrel cleaning might improve the accuracy a bit.

Luckily after inspecting the firing pin I am not one of the lucky winners who received a rounded pin, mine is in fact to spec as far as I can tell. Further testing will be done later this week. 👍🏼

Reactions: bfoosh006
Maybe it is being downloaded from when it was introduced, but there was a time when even Hornady did not recommend the use of Superformance in semiautomatic rifles.
It's fine with gas operated rifles using 20"+ barrels and rifle length gas. Other than those, they recommend tuning the gas system (AGB, etc.) due to the pressure curve of that ammo.

Reactions: bfoosh006
Well, I’m freshly back from the range with an update on my Sabre.

I’ll just come right out and say it. I’m fairly disappointed in the rifle. The magazines that the rifle comes with cause failures to feed on almost every round. Almost like the rifle is under-gassed. I used Dura Mags both 5 and 10 round with no issues aside from my next discovery.

The rifle absolutely hated almost all of the ammo I cycled through it today. The best group I got was with S&B 168gr HPBT. It was grouping almost in the same hole until two consecutive fliers opened the 5 shot group to just over 1moa.

Aside from that single group, every single other group was well over 2moa. The second best group was 2.5moa with PMC Bronze of all ammo. The rifle despised the Hornady 155gr AMAX, and would not group better than 3 moa in over 50 rounds. The PMC Bronze was also all over the place and would give 2.5” groups then 4” groups. I’m not sure what is up with this rifle but the accuracy is complete shit. All shooting was completed while prone from a very stable position with almost no wind today.

The next issue I ran into occured when I attempted to run soft point Winchester ammo through the rifle. I wish I hat gotten a picture of the failure, but the very first round recoiled so hard that the shell casing got jammed as the bold cycled forward and trapped the casing 180° in the opposite direction. This destroyed the casing and caused a double feed at the same time. I cleared the malfunction and lowered the gas setting before firing a second round. The second round blew the primer into the magazine and double fed causing another failure. The bolt did not return home completely and when I pulled the bolt back, the round was not grabbed by the extractor and left the round in the chamber. I sent the bolt home hard and fired the round which once again sent the primer flying. All three casings had lost primers and the extractor had made a dent in the case head. Photos below.

This issue was not experienced with any other ammunition, and the rounds that remained in the magazine during each failure were badly dented and gouged. I ceased any further firing with that ammunition and disposed of the damaged rounds.

Overall guys, the function of the rifle is a non-issue in my case. But the accuracy is absolutely unacceptable. I did not clean or lubricate the rifle prior to my testing, I just took the rifle out of the box and began shooting.

I am in a pickle about how to proceed. I’m wondering if the specific ammo I chose is just not what this rifle likes, or if there is an internal or spec issue that is causing this horrendous accuracy. If the gun would group well, I’d be more than pleased. It cycled well and worked great (aside from he soft-points) and looks hella cool too. I’m hoping I can find a solution. At this point however, I would wait to purchase one until all of the kinks have been worked out by PSA. 🫤

View attachment 8229907
View attachment 8229908
View attachment 8229909
View attachment 8229910
View attachment 8229911
View attachment 8229912
Sorry to see your rifles poor performance. Especially accuracy wise,

If I may ask... What was the setting on the Adj. GB ? Some of you issues appear to be over-gassed, just sayin'.

And the photos with the length wise scratches on the case.. are those scratches from the mag ?

If you want, I could make some measurements , to compare some of mine v. yours... or I would / could buy one of yours to measure and compare.
It seems the D&H mag certainly isn't feeding / or releasing the round properly, I am very interested in the feed lip angles.
Do the D&H mags have the "new" laser seam welding on the front ?... or still spot welded ?

If the mags were mine...I would attempt to deburr the mags feed lips. That scratching is bad all around.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Deburring-Tool-80-531-111/304583908

FWIW, I have many D&H 308 mags, none have been anyway as bad as yours ! The D&H's have been my goto for Metal mags for all my PA10 / 65 platforms.

The blown primers are also surprising, Is that a Winc. Power point load ?

Reactions: Screach
Sorry to see your rifles poor performance. Especially accuracy wise,

If I may ask... What was the setting on the Adj. GB ? Some of you issues appear to be over-gassed, just sayin'.

And the photos with the length wise scratches on the case.. are those scratches from the mag ?

If you want, I could make some measurements , to compare some of mine v. yours... or I would / could buy one of yours to measure and compare.
It seems the D&H mag certainly isn't feeding / or releasing the round properly, I am very interested in the feed lip angles.
Do the D&H mags have the "new" laser seam welding on the front ?... or still spot welded ?

If the mags were mine...I would attempt to deburr the mags feed lips. That scratching is bad all around.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-Deburring-Tool-80-531-111/304583908

FWIW, I have many D&H 308 mags, none have been anyway as bad as yours ! The D&H's have been my goto for Metal mags for all my PA10 / 65 platforms.

The blown primers are also surprising, Is that a Winc. Power point load ?
I’m hoping it’s just an ammo issue as far as the accuracy is concerned. I also haven’t cleaned the rifle and I was reading that people have seen significant accuracy improvement with the first cleaning.

The point about the over-gassing is interesting. I was running it one click down from max while suppressed and was getting good ejection, but any power would render a failure to feed. I’ll have to play with it a bit more and see what’s up.

MAC had outstanding accuracy from his.

110SASS had 1.75-3 MOA patterns.

Weird. Maybe PSA sent MAC a hand-picked rifle, while 110SASS acquired one on his own?

Same with the T.Rex Arms video on the Aero M5, where they went out of their way to get a non cherry-picked influencer special and it spit turds repeatedly, didn’t make it past 1500rds due to broken critical parts.

You can make a reliable, accurate AR-10 if you conduct pyramid-testing and have a superb total quality management culture in the company that enforces adhering to the data set for all metallurgy, processes, and dimensions.

Or you can send out cherry-picked rifles to known influencers who charge a fee for reviewing your sample product, then beta-test on customers for 5 years or more.

That said, MAC calls out a turd when one comes across his review, but he can’t control if it was cherry-picked or not. He rarely does high-volume shoot schedules either, like some of the other channels.
thought the aero made it 2500 non lubed before the firing pin and bcg issues?..EDIT, checked it was 2300 before firing pin went,

agree, MAC got a special one delivered while 110sass did say he bought his so could be

good post and agree on the pyramid testing etc etc

Last edited:
Still waiting for him to test another "non-cherry picked" AR10 pattern rifle from another manufacturer. No cleaning or oil before firing
He’s burned down a lot of high-volume with the SCAR-H in 7.62 NATO.

Cleaning and lubrication won’t prevent a firing pin or extractor pin from breaking. That’s just bad metallurgy with cheap parts from a source who obviously doesn’t care about what trash they throw out the door. Aero responded to that and I believe said they bought parts from another vendor, but that it wasn’t an excuse and they would be looking into how to address it.

I know how to address it. Put 10 rifles with the same barrel lengths, chamberings, gas systems, and recoil systems through 100,000 rounds of pyramid-testing, supervised by competent engineers with decades of experience in firearms, who know how to diagnose and proactively deal with malfunctions as they occur, especially when parts failures are identified.

Then prepare to raise the unit price of the finished rifle to around $2000, and advertise which ammunition types it will actually work with.

I got some FGMM both 168gr and 175gn and I’m going to see if I can’t achieve some better accuracy. I will also work on tuning up the gas a bit better during my range session. I should be able to make it out Thursday or Friday morning.

He’s burned down a lot of high-volume with the SCAR-H in 7.62 NATO.

Cleaning and lubrication won’t prevent a firing pin or extractor pin from breaking. That’s just bad metallurgy with cheap parts from a source who obviously doesn’t care about what trash they throw out the door. Aero responded to that and I believe said they bought parts from another vendor, but that it wasn’t an excuse and they would be looking into how to address it.

I know how to address it. Put 10 rifles with the same barrel lengths, chamberings, gas systems, and recoil systems through 100,000 rounds of pyramid-testing, supervised by competent engineers with decades of experience in firearms, who know how to diagnose and proactively deal with malfunctions as they occur, especially when parts failures are identified.

Then prepare to raise the unit price of the finished rifle to around $2000, and advertise which ammunition types it will actually work with.

Aero 308s have had issues with the bolt catch screw and handguard screws coming loose since they first sold those rifles. It really needs two opposing crossbolts and a larger barrel nut, then a roll pin for the bolt catch.

Reactions: LRRPF52
My first ArmaLite 24” laser I bought in 2002 didn’t have problems, and shot so accurate as to be unbelievable. It was one of those hummers that you just immediately felt a connection to with confidence of whatever you put the reticle on would be hit without much effort on your part.

My next large frame was a DPMS LR-308. The extractor lip folded over within the first 20 rounds through it. Ticked me off. DPMS told me to send it to them, but I insisted on them just sending me a replacement extractor. That one lasted thousands of rounds. We had the barrel re-profiled because that thing was a freaking beast. It made a TRG 42 .338 LM feel like a lightweight hunting rifle. Chamber had to be re-reamed for gas gun functionality because it was tight, caused a lot of FTExtracts.

DPMS lost my trust with that one, never again. I should have just bought another ArmaLite.

I used their AP4 receivers and BCGs to have GA Precision build me 2 more rifles with known quantity barrel extensions, bolts, extractors, and high-end pipes from Obermeyer for the .308, and Bartlein for the .260 Rem. Both are lasers, and run superbly.

If I could go back and was still hellbent on large frame, I would have just bought ArmaLite parts for the custom .308 and .260 Rem. The ArmaLite sprung firing pin BCG is a superior design, and KAC uses that now for their SR-25s. Floating firing pin doesn’t make much sense in .308 and 6.5CM or .260 Rem, that I can tell you. My firing pin retaining pins take a beating in the .260 Rem like I’ve never seen before.

Most VISMOD-10 assemblers with a brand name excessively-gas the rifles because they know a wide variety of ammunition will be fired through them. Not sure where someone thought they were ported too small.

The question isn’t whether or not PSA sent MAC a cherry-picked rifle that runs and shoots well. That’s what influencers are for, to send your best product to be cast in an idea light to make more customers think they’re getting that rifle.

When a guy like 110SASSactual obtained one and ran it high volume, it broke. PSA didn’t know about him.

Same thing happened with T.Rex and the Aero M5. They went out of their way to get one through alternate sources, and it broke.

The way around all this is to conduct expensive pyramid testing with a fleet of test rifles, burn 100k round through them and record each failure along the way, then develop a corrective action path for each of those failures until the final rifle emerges after the pyramid and then nail-down the design for production.

Then institute a strict quality assurance to your specs in production, holding all vendors to those specs with rejections their responsibility and not yours to pay for until they get the message.

Or you can just source BCGs from Timmy’s Trust-Me machining and throw rifles out the door for cheap.

Reactions: GhostFace
Most VISMOD-10 assemblers with a brand name excessively-gas the rifles because they know a wide variety of ammunition will be fired through them. Not sure where someone thought they were ported too small.

The question isn’t whether or not PSA sent MAC a cherry-picked rifle that runs and shoots well. That’s what influencers are for, to send your best product to be cast in an idea light to make more customers think they’re getting that rifle.

When a guy like 110SASSactual obtained one and ran it high volume, it broke. PSA didn’t know about him.

Same thing happened with T.Rex and the Aero M5. They went out of their way to get one through alternate sources, and it broke.

The way around all this is to conduct expensive pyramid testing with a fleet of test rifles, burn 100k round through them and record each failure along the way, then develop a corrective action path for each of those failures until the final rifle emerges after the pyramid and then nail-down the design for production.

Then institute a strict quality assurance to your specs in production, holding all vendors to those specs with rejections their responsibility and not yours to pay for until they get the message.

Or you can just source BCGs from Timmy’s Trust-Me machining and throw rifles out the door for cheap.
110sass ran lmt, kac and hk through the paces and they performed well.

I don't think anyone thinks psa or aero or even smith/ruger/ etc are running 100k rounds through their platforms and that's fine for budget conscious buyers provided they understand what that does or does mean for them. Agree with you on all counts by the way!

I know Savage did pyramid-testing for all their MSR-10s. Keep in mind they introduced 16”, 18”, and 22.5” barrels and different gas system lengths in .308, 6.5CM, and now 6CM which I just found out.

I just can’t take the repeated customer beta-test model seriously, so I watch people go through 5 years of being test subjects on their dime for the manufacturers and wonder if they enjoy being abused like this, or just haplessly wandered into it.

I know when I drive over 2 hours to get to the range, pay that kind of gas money, range fees, ammo costs, and my time, the last thing I want to be doing is jerking around with someone else’s abortion when I have targets that need attention. My expectation is the firearm will go bang with each pull of the trigger and lock back after last round.

If they don’t work like that, I’m not happy. You know that feeling when you purchased something and were all excited about it, go to use it and it’s a turd? Your stomach sinks and you know you’ve been suckered? I prefer to avoid those moments as much as possible.

A single range trip can run $300-$600, depending on gas and ammo costs mostly, neither of which have gone down. Should I roll the dice on a low price point rifle that is more likely to waste me $300 every time I try to take it to the range and get it to work? Why is that my job if I didn’t build it? Who is going to put that gas back in my tank, or police-up and reimburse me for all those smashed cartridges and spent cases?

And again, I can buy a known-performer from a company that built theirs to satisfy military contracts, for less money if I go with an ArmaLite as the base, which has a superior BCG with sprung firing pin, then add to it what I want.

KAC has been through so many decades of testing and refinement, and it took them many years to get their rifles to work. The KAC rifles will break even with a turd-spitter if you add up each range trip for someone who is stubbornly trying to get their rifle to work, only with each pull of the trigger on the KAC rifles, you will get a hit most likely, be happy, then drive home with a smile. With a beta-tester rifle, you end up paying a lot, wasting a bunch of ammo, ruining the brass, don’t have the desired target effects because you’re distracted with diagnosing and malfunction clearances, then you get to drive home knowing there’s a fat turd in your knock-off CCP import rifle case, made from Chidura nyron, died eff dee eee with human urea from the Yellow River, with stitchwork that sucks, zippers that skip teeth, and acetyl hardware that snaps from minimum pressure in the cold.

To add insult to injury, the soft cases are stolen patterns from quality US gear companies who went through all that work to develop and refine the design, only to have our enemies come along and steal everything, then send the patterns to a slave labor sweat shop and crank them out for $19 dealer price per. US retailers lap that up and sell them for $99 shamelessly. With the PA-10, you get a great deal with the imported knock-off case included.

Next question for me is, how many of the small parts are imported?

It’s of course just a coincidence that 2 other channels most have never heard of got lemons, while MAC got the shooters.

One of those other channels got a free one from PSA too so whomever did the cherry picking dropped the ball lol.

I don't see much difference between them and aero, dpms etc. They all seem to be assembled using the same parts from similar/same vendors built to a certain price point.

One of those other channels got a free one from PSA too so whomever did the cherry picking dropped the ball lol.

I don't think either Texas Plinking or 110SASS were sent influencer samples from PSA.

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
I know Savage did pyramid-testing for all their MSR-10s. Keep in mind they introduced 16”, 18”, and 22.5” barrels and different gas system lengths in .308, 6.5CM, and now 6CM which I just found out.

I just can’t take the repeated customer beta-test model seriously, so I watch people go through 5 years of being test subjects on their dime for the manufacturers and wonder if they enjoy being abused like this, or just haplessly wandered into it.

I know when I drive over 2 hours to get to the range, pay that kind of gas money, range fees, ammo costs, and my time, the last thing I want to be doing is jerking around with someone else’s abortion when I have targets that need attention. My expectation is the firearm will go bang with each pull of the trigger and lock back after last round.

If they don’t work like that, I’m not happy. You know that feeling when you purchased something and were all excited about it, go to use it and it’s a turd? Your stomach sinks and you know you’ve been suckered? I prefer to avoid those moments as much as possible.

A single range trip can run $300-$600, depending on gas and ammo costs mostly, neither of which have gone down. Should I roll the dice on a low price point rifle that is more likely to waste me $300 every time I try to take it to the range and get it to work? Why is that my job if I didn’t build it? Who is going to put that gas back in my tank, or police-up and reimburse me for all those smashed cartridges and spent cases?

And again, I can buy a known-performer from a company that built theirs to satisfy military contracts, for less money if I go with an ArmaLite as the base, which has a superior BCG with sprung firing pin, then add to it what I want.

KAC has been through so many decades of testing and refinement, and it took them many years to get their rifles to work. The KAC rifles will break even with a turd-spitter if you add up each range trip for someone who is stubbornly trying to get their rifle to work, only with each pull of the trigger on the KAC rifles, you will get a hit most likely, be happy, then drive home with a smile. With a beta-tester rifle, you end up paying a lot, wasting a bunch of ammo, ruining the brass, don’t have the desired target effects because you’re distracted with diagnosing and malfunction clearances, then you get to drive home knowing there’s a fat turd in your knock-off CCP import rifle case, made from Chidura nyron, died eff dee eee with human urea from the Yellow River, with stitchwork that sucks, zippers that skip teeth, and acetyl hardware that snaps from minimum pressure in the cold.

To add insult to injury, the soft cases are stolen patterns from quality US gear companies who went through all that work to develop and refine the design, only to have our enemies come along and steal everything, then send the patterns to a slave labor sweat shop and crank them out for $19 dealer price per. US retailers lap that up and sell them for $99 shamelessly. With the PA-10, you get a great deal with the imported knock-off case included.

Next question for me is, how many of the small parts are imported?

I'll just swing by the KAC store and pick an SR25 up.

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and rpoL98
I mean if it doesn't shoot that well, I picked up an AR10 for $1000 (minus the bag, bipod, and mags) that the barrel can easily be swapped out.... I didn't see a downside. I'm not after a clone.

That's how I look at it. If it sucks get a better barrel with a matched bolt and done.

Alright everyone, as promised I am back from the range with some results.

First off, the rifle preformed great today with the right ammo. I think the majority of the problems I initially encountered were related to poor ammo quality, and the factory lube having a similar consistency to honey and permeating the entire system.

Results are as follows:

With Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr: 0.9 - 1.0 MOA 5-shot groups consistently over 60 rounds. Gas setting #2/3 was the sweet spot and I achieved a 3 O’clock ejection pattern and no FTF or Failue to lock back. (All testing was completed with DuraMag magazines.)

With Hornady 175 and 168 “Match” Ammunition 3-6 MOA consistently. 😑 I seriously could not get either of these rounds to group what-so ever. Ridiculous. Feeding and Gas we’re perfect. No ftf or lock back issues.

With PMC Bronze… Gas setting zero locked back the bolt every time. Any other gas setting beat the shit out of the rifle. 🤷‍♂️ Didn’t even attempt a group. (Previous test yielded ~4 MOA)

Overall, with the correct ammo this thing is nice. I’ll be hand loading some FGMM clones and playing with them to dial it in, very impressed after a deep clean and barrel scrub. 👍🏼

Suppressing the rifle caused a downward POI shift of 3 MOA with no change to gas setting requirements or reliability. Group sizes remained the same.

First off, the rifle preformed great today with the right ammo. I think the majority of the problems I initially encountered were related to poor ammo quality, and the factory lube having a similar consistency to honey and permeating the entire system.

Results are as follows:

With Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr: 0.9 - 1.0 MOA 5-shot groups consistently over 60 rounds. Gas setting #2/3 was the sweet spot and I achieved a 3 O’clock ejection pattern and no FTF or Failue to lock back. (All testing was completed with DuraMag magazines.)

With Hornady 175 and 168 “Match” Ammunition 3-6 MOA consistently. 😑 I seriously could not get either of these rounds to group what-so ever. Ridiculous. Feeding and Gas we’re perfect. No ftf or lock back issues.

With PMC Bronze… Gas setting zero locked back the bolt every time. Any other gas setting beat the shit out of the rifle. 🤷‍♂️ Didn’t even attempt a group. (Previous test yielded ~4 MOA)

Overall, with the correct ammo this thing is nice. I’ll be hand loading some FGMM clones and playing with them to dial it in, very impressed after a deep clean and barrel scrub. 👍🏼

Suppressing the rifle caused a downward POI shift of 3 MOA with no change to gas setting requirements or reliability. Group sizes remained the same.
sounds shitty to me to be honest

Results are as follows:

FGMM is the litmus test for precision so glad to hear the rifle passed...PMC is shit and Hornady is hit-or-miss and your rifle simply doesnt like it (my SR25 feels the same way about Hornady ammo). The 3-MOA POI shift w/the can on vs not on is normal, as you prob know. Do all load T&E with the can on if you shoot it suppressed the majority of the time.

Results are as follows:

Thank you for the follow up.
Please keep us updated as your barrel and firearm seasons in.

IMHO, your results with the FGMM are good to hear from a "Bargain" M110ish 308.
I would be pretty happy it "likes" FGMM.
We all have barrels that prefer one ammo to another, and maybe after few hundred rounds the barrel will settle in for the better.

Thank you for the comments concerning the OEM "lube" / "anti rust" (?) on the PSA, after viewing some of the other videos, I wondered if their PSA's were cleaned and lubed prior to firing ?!
The one video looked like it had not been lubed, that was for sure.

It's hard to respect those videos that don't even look like the firearm tested, was even lubed right.
Every LFAR build I have made, needed a good cleaning and lubing to allow for a break in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Screach and rpoL98

Results are as follows:

Thanks for the update.
It appears that our firearms are more dependent upon good ammo - or the ammo the weapon actually “likes” - than myself or many others ever realized.

Thanks for the update.
It appears that our firearms are more dependent upon good ammo - or the ammo the weapon actually “likes” - than myself or many others ever realized.

Is that even a surprise? It's a rack grade AR308 barrel. 1MOA to 2MOA on specific ammo is really good for the price. Frankly, that's really good for a custom AR308.

That really what I was shooting for. 0.9-1 MOA is plenty good for my application. If I need a rifle capable of one hole groups I’ll use my bolt gun that costs 5x as much. Lol.

I wanted a semi-auto that looked badass and could shoot 1 moa or better so I could slap my thermal on it and have some fun at the range or on preditor hunts 😏 And PSA delivered (With Federal… lol)

Last edited:
That really what I was shooting for. 0.9-1 MOA is plenty good for my application. If I need a rifle capable of one hole groups I’ll use my bolt gun that costs 5x as much. Lol.

I wanted a semi-auto that looked badass and could shoot 1 moa or better so I could slap my thermal on it and have some fun at the range or on preditor hunts 😏 And PSA delivered (With Federal… lol)
I want an AR10 that delivers rounds like my precision bolt gun......
but if one existed - I’m too damned broke/cheap/poor to afford it anyway.

I’m right there with you. But for $1500 for a rifle that looks damn sexy, I’m fairly happy.

Maybe after more break in the accuracy will improve, and if not, later down the line a barrel and matching bolt should bring it closer to .5moa 🤷