• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA: The Best Mask Ever

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    I hate masks but I have to occasionally wear them to fly. I found this company called Fake Mask who makes masks of very fine mesh. You can't really tell it's mesh if you get the double layer Mask but you sure can breath through it well. I am mildly claustrophobic so wearing a mask for a day straight for international travel is brutal for me.
    This thing is awesome, they advertise their mask as completely ineffective just like all other masks but it will get you past the liberal Karen idiots at the airport.

They keep having to change their website as they keep getting shut down but a good search on a non Google search engine will find them.

I hate masks but I have to occasionally wear them to fly. I found this company called Fake Mask who makes masks of very fine mesh. You can't really tell it's mesh if you get the double layer Mask but you sure can breath through it well. I am mildly claustrophobic so wearing a mask for a day straight for international travel is brutal for me.
    This thing is awesome, they advertise their mask as completely ineffective just like all other masks but it will get you past the liberal Karen idiots at the airport.

They keep having to change their website as they keep getting shut down but a good search on a non Google search engine will find them.

Dang! Someone took my idea and ran with it.