• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quigley Q520 ffp

Buddly,

Before ordering this scope with a custom etched reticle, did you measure the velocity of this load from your rifle with a chrono?

Hi,

Well someone has definitely earned their Paparockcal badge...

nEzplna.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:

Did you move from the town that starts with an R to the town that starts with an O, or do I have that backwards? Personally, I prefer that white-painted house with the steel roof, even though it's right off the main road.

Reactions: D_TROS
One could only hope that this is a poor attempt at trolling. Fairly entertaining though.

You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

I literally laughed out loud.

Please don’t leave or ever change Buddly. We need your high level comedy here!

I literally laughed out loud.

Please don’t leave or ever change Buddly. We need your high level comedy here!

The PMs are even better! Please don't leave! I literally have been checking this thread every half an hour waiting for more wisdom.

Reactions: Alarka
Beside there’s on denying the fact it’s some of the best glass on the planet.

Hold on he didn't say which planet he was talking about. Did they put one of these on a unmanned rocket and send one to Mars, because then maybe it would be the best glass on that planet.............Sorry its late I have had a few beers and just don't want the fun to end........lol

Hold on he didn't say which planet he was talking about. Did they put one of these on a unmanned rocket and send one to Mars, because then maybe it would be the best glass on that planet.............Sorry its late I have had a few beers and just don't want the fun to end........lol

I'm sure the Mars rover has better glass.....

I have a shout out to 500 with my 300 ultra mag in 2001 with a 3 x 9 x 50 Nikon Buckmaster scope with no issues. For yrsAnd with middle boy are not shooting golf ball group I’m shooting soccer ball group this new scope is going to improve those group so I could shoot out to 600 I am beyond I’m not looking to set the world record for distance like you guys or I could give a shit about that. And with middle boy are not shooting golf ball group I’m shooting soccer ball group this new scope is going to improve those group so I could shoot out to 600 I am beyond I’m not looking to set the world record for distance like you guys or I could give a shit about that I could give a shit about shooting tight groups Killzone groups. You know what I’m done here I will post a picture of good or bad within the next two weeks of me shooting at 500 video and all and less I’m Byam before then and if any of you other asshole that haven’t chimed in yet continue to chime in I’ll probably end up banned if you’re not in the conversation to stay the fuck out. The athletic who willThe athletic who tried saying big he has held him look at it Quigley Ford scope is the one who started all this shit anyhow because he is full of shit the clarity of the optics on these scopes are pretty damn hard to beat. And if you haven’t seen for yourself then don’t want to chime in

Quoted for longevity. Got my ab workout in for the night.

This post has been well worth the price of admission.;) Actually, I might donate a buck or two if Budly promises a weekly performance. Fn classic.

:D Damn good thing I have a waterproof membrane over my keyboard. I really have to stop drinking in the office. I've been watching this thread all day and I just keep cracking up.

It’s Buddly, not Buddy @Palmetto-Pride . You would think you would get the right after pissing off “...the real deal true badass motherfucker...”. I’m on his side and he scared me. I had to look it up...

bad ass motherfucker
a person, male, who with out comprmise will tear you a new asshole, drink all your liquor, bone your betty, and do so with a smile on his face.
A hard as stone killer, O.G., king of the klan, kitten eating, shark biting, individual, who will not be fucked with.
some one you both fear and respect, as the reaper.
The last man you ever want to piss off, and the last thing you see when you do.
"I don't want to go tell the bad ass motherfucker, that I don't have the money"
"He was last seen kissing the boot's of that Bad ass motherfucker"
"He was digging a hole with that bad ass motherfucker,in the back 40, and we havn't seen him since"

World Class | Tasco® — Believe it.
Not that having money is a bad thing – you just don't need to squander it on an expensive scope when all the features you could ever want can be found in a World Class riflescope. Waterproof, shockproof, fogproof – our rugged line of World Class riflescopes feature SuperCon™ coating for the clearest, brightest images, and ProShot,™ 30/30 or True Mil-Dot™ reticles for a level of performance that's better than first class – it's World Class.

Damn, since I actually am in the decision process for a new scope now I have to ask the fat kid at Walmart if they will be carrying the badass mofuckerly Quigly thing too.

Reactions: Bender
$1500 hundred for a 2010 Field & Stream "best of"? A Long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away.....

Better glass sorry I don’t know how to edit. And fuck you mother fuckers in the real work I’d shove my foot so far up you smart as mother fuckers ass.

I am already dyeing laughing by this point. You are winning.:eek::LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y) Holy shit I don't sign on for a day, a pro shit gobbler sneaks in...

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
You guys got PMs damn I didn't get a PM why the hell didn't I get a PM.......geezz

Don't feel too bad, I didn't get any PMs either.
Hey Bud Lee, aka Buddly, how 'bout sending some love our way?
Oh shit. Sorry dude, didn't mean to put up your real name. Well, at least I didn't tell anybody your middle name is Edward. Dammit!

Reactions: 308pirate
Quote of the year!.......Now that I think about it that does make sense I can see where they could save a ton on manufacturing cost by making the aluminum tube in China and then the precision stuff in Germany.
Because German guts yo...

This thread has been pretty fun to read. Thanks everybody! I'm looking forward to the shooting video that Mr. Buddly will upload of him shooting a soccer ball at 500 yards.

best I can tell parts of the Quigley scope are from China - that's an automatic pass @ that price point.
source:
https://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/leupold-vx-3-cds-scope-vs-quigley-ford-scope-review.537/

the most worrisome item:
https://quigleyford.com/about-us/

no references to work in the field of optics, engineering, design, or manufacturing. I have zero horses in this race, but touting one's taxidermy skills have little to do with optic design.

finally - please cool it with the insults. there are many here that are prior service that could eat internet bullies for lunch... (myself included)

I have a shout out to 500 with my 300 ultra mag in 2001 with a 3 x 9 x 50 Nikon Buckmaster scope with no issues. For yrsAnd with middle boy are not shooting golf ball group I’m shooting soccer ball group this new scope is going to improve those group so I could shoot out to 600 I am beyond I’m not looking to set the world record for distance like you guys or I could give a shit about that. And with middle boy are not shooting golf ball group I’m shooting soccer ball group this new scope is going to improve those group so I could shoot out to 600 I am beyond I’m not looking to set the world record for distance like you guys or I could give a shit about that I could give a shit about shooting tight groups Killzone groups. You know what I’m done here I will post a picture of good or bad within the next two weeks of me shooting at 500 video and all and less I’m Byam before then and if any of you other asshole that haven’t chimed in yet continue to chime in I’ll probably end up banned if you’re not in the conversation to stay the fuck out. The athletic who willThe athletic who tried saying big he has held him look at it Quigley Ford scope is the one who started all this shit anyhow because he is full of shit the clarity of the optics on these scopes are pretty damn hard to beat. And if you haven’t seen for yourself then don’t want to chime in
Ease up. I think you just had a stroke....

best I can tell parts of the Quigley scope are from China - that's an automatic pass @ that price point.
source:
https://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/leupold-vx-3-cds-scope-vs-quigley-ford-scope-review.537/

the most worrisome item:

no references to work in the field of optics, engineering, design, or manufacturing. I have zero horses in this race, but touting one's taxidermy skills have little to do with optic design.

finally - please cool it with the insults. there are many here that are prior service that could eat internet bullies for lunch... (myself included)

• Randy wrote an outdoor column
This is what most will look at and get boners and/or wet vaginas over while waiting anxiously for their 18 new quigley's to arrive.

Urban Dictionary

-----

Bad Ass Motherfucker

A man's man who has concreted over 28 years, can bench 275 lbs, and has over 200 bow kills.
The "real deal" who's not afraid to "cash it."
Someone who you'd never talk like "that" to their face whilst you hide behind your computer.

You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true bad ass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

Fuck you puke I’ve got more money in guns and than you could image. I collect lot of tactical stuff and pistols.

the most worrisome item:

LOL I noticed that a few days ago when this shitfest started. What a joker.

I tried telling him that but he's the real deal true bad ass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
Reactions: 308pirate
From the review:

...and all credibility in that review is gone. This thread gets better and better.

I am assuming that was due to it being an optic you will never dial. Zero and never touch again like most hunters. Too bad it is still a crap idea after 300 yards, and that can be done with a simple duplex and a 200 yard zero.

I am assuming that was due to it being an optic you will never dial. Zero and never touch again like most hunters. Too bad it is still a crap idea after 300 yards, and that can be done with a simple duplex and a 200 yard zero.

That's what I figured as well, but to so cavalierly say 'nah, fuck it, not going to bother' makes me doubt that the review is being done objectively and that the scope dials consistently. No doubt other scopes they review aren't intended to be dialed all the time, but he's implying he tests them anyway.