• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quigley Q520 ffp

Buddly

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2018
Just wondering if any of you have shot The Guigley Ford Q520? They are a round specific first focal plane school with at retical according to your bullet weight speed and BC Bullet coefficiency. I’ve bought two one for my 300 RUM and one for my RPR 6.5 Creedmoor

More for hunting but I will be shooting a lot out to 500 yrds

Attachments

• 277A9BF5-3423-4406-BC6D-BD08AA509D73.jpeg
    277A9BF5-3423-4406-BC6D-BD08AA509D73.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,058
Never heard of it. BDC reticles and turrets pretty much suck if you want any precision beyond 300 yds or so.

I just went to their website......LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: winniethepooh
Never heard of it. BDC reticles and turrets pretty much suck if you want any precision beyond 300 yds or so.

I just went to their website......LOL
Look it up and read a little bit about it I think you’ll be impressed because it round specific. From what I understand only thing you have to worry about is your wind. Well for the most part

Look it up and read a little bit about it I think you’ll be impressed because it round specific. From what I understand only thing you have to worry about is your wind. Well for the most part
-
He is right . BDC Rets. marked with a permanent (subtension marks) of Range like hard-lines of 100, 200, 300, 400..etc. yards .
If not wanting to dial-up the Elev. manually . I think it pretty much proven that It So Much better system is just using a quality FFP glass with a MIL. or MOA subtension marked Ret. for holdovers . With a quick look referenced off your Range Card is going to be far more accurate .

I think you have much to learn about ballistic trajectory, if that is what you think.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and neither their scopes nor their website impress me in the least.

Shooting an animal at distances beyond 300 yards with something so coarse as those scopes is unethical as fuck.

If you want good advice, sell them both on longrangehunter.com or some such other website where people swallow that hype and buy yourself some real scopes.

From handling it, I'm about 99% sure the scope is Chinese. It has the look and feel of a Barska, UTG, etc. I.e. junk. Not a halfway decent feel like an Athlon Argos either; in fact, you'd be miles ahead buying an Argos IMO.
I dont remember what retail was listed on the optic at the banquet, but I think it was right around a grand. It had a nice display case and literature though, SMH.

Reactions: 308pirate
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/attachments/277a9bf5-3423-4406-bc6d-bd08aa509d73-jpeg.6926918/

The stadia lines look perfectly equidistant from one another all the way to 1000 yds. NFW that can be right.....
Best you could have looked at would have been the QF416 because that the demon at that show. Beside there’s on denying the fact it’s some of the best glass on the planet. And if your a reloaded I get it it’s not for you but all of us don’t reload.

I bid on the scopes gotvtge first one for $500 and picked up the second for the same same nigh. With a 180 update you get the QF520. So I have $715 in each scope.

Best you could have looked at would have been the QF416 because that the demon at that show. Beside there’s on denying the fact it’s some of the best glass on the planet. And if your a reloaded I get it it’s not for you but all of us don’t reload.

Give it up. You are way the fuck out of your depth here.

Some of the best glass on the planet.........LOL

Give it up. You are way the fuck out of your depth here.

Some of the best glass on the planet.........LOL
Yes if you really looked you know. You don’t know as much as you think. Douchbag

I get it there’s a lot of experts on here but you don’t need to make shit up just because it the your cup of tea and that’s what you’re doing.

Do some research girls

Attachments

• ED60E292-6734-47A2-95A2-2A9801C28988.jpeg
    ED60E292-6734-47A2-95A2-2A9801C28988.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 1,644
Buddly, so F Class shooters are using these to 1000 yards huh?

Name names. I'll go and ask them.
I took it as it’s Breyer glass than nigh force and many of the f class shooter are using nightforce but maybe I read it wrong

You fucking act like you know everything the mother fucker running his mouth about looking at one is lying out his theeth and you bitch are just adding to it. If you haven’t looked through one shut the fuck up

You fucking act like you know everything the mother fucker running his mouth about looking at one is lying out his theeth and you bitch are just adding to it. If you haven’t looked through one shut the fuck up
I am willing to bet you have never looked through any scope that cost more than $100 except that piece of shit you are trying to sell us on and certainly never got closer than a picture from the internet of a NF scope. Why don't you STFU and go back to playing airsoft. You will probably be banned by the time I get home from work today so have fun at airsoft after school don't forget to tell mommy to pick you up some more paint balls.

Fuck you puke I’ve got more money in guns and than you could image. I collect lot of tactical stuff and pistols. And I have 4 or5 decent scopes up to $800. But I have looked thru the QF 520 and fuck this site

You couldn't have picked a worse place on Earth to peddle your shit scopes.

But if your are both honest and serious, contact forum member Koshkin and send him one to test.

I don’t work for Quigley I’ve spent 1500 on my own shit not sending anything to anyone.

Make sure you don't snag some random pic of a smoking tight group off the internet. We know how to find out if you did.[/QUOTE I’m a hot head but an honest man. I will post groups if not ban. I only have a 500 yrd shot but will post true pictures. I’m not looking for golf ball groups I’m looking to kill out to 600 and maybe beyond. I shooters 5 gallon bucket lids with my 300 now at 500. So I’m sure I’ll shoot way better groups with the rpr in 6.5 Creedmoor using 143 eldx ammo with my QF 520

• Haha
Reactions: lancetkenyon
I’m not a dumb ass but some bitch hiding behind there computers storing the lot makes my blood boil