• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Rover vs Bikers

Few things...

1) As with all things in the real world, this is messy and no one here is faultless. Perhaps Lien was the first to suffer from road rage, don't know. AND I don't care. Who "started" it is irrelevant, blame is for God and small children. The bottom line is that one dude is paralyzed, another got the shit kicked out of him by a mob, a 2 yo girl had to see it all.

2) Mature, reasoned, and safe behavior is what all traffic laws aim to encourage. Retaliation of any kind has no place on public (or private) roadways. If you think that getting even on the road is EVER the right path, you're a knuckle dragging thug who is putting everyone at risk when you're driving/riding, just like the mob of riders in question.

3) Ball bearings, get back whips? Really? Do you think that Mad Max was a documentary? Going out on the road with a pocket full of retaliation is akin to stuffing a glock in the waistband of your sweatpants to go clubbing with your hos. Folks who go looking for fights are pussies.

Posting the above serves no purpose. I don't need/want to boost my post count. Those who disagree with it will not change their minds. It's all been said before in other posts. Why post it? I dunno, maybe I like the sound of my own voice. Everyone else is throwing their two cents in, maybe it's a different kind of mob mentality.

when a ball bearing is released at 70 mph, its still going 70 hence not a real problem, and if a cager is tail gating you
speed the fuck up, your on a 150+ mph bike stop being a bitch and let it go. and yes i do ride

And what if you can not speed up or change lane because of traffic, and all you can see in your mirrors are grill head lights and some a## wipe texting on a cell phone. I've had people do that to me and it is not a fun feeling to know they are so close that if your speed drops due to traffic you are in deep s*&t. 2 second rule every one should follow it.

First of all, if you insist on riding a motorized BICYCLE on a road filled with cars and trucks, then don't fucking complain if/when you aren't seen or "given respect" or your own personal wonderland of extra room.

It's a public road. People are idiots. Regardless of your vehicle, you should be driving defensively and assume the worst. I don't drive an SUV because of "cool" points or any shallow reason. I drive an SUV because I can't drive a tank, or something else appropriately armored against the army of fucktards on the road.

I don't give a shit about your biker creed or stupid "cager" nickname. I care about PHYSICS.
In a battle between an SUV and a bicycle, the SUV wins.

But hey, it happened in NYC, so how long until an "Assault Vehicle" Ban gets passed?
"Evil" bicycles?

And the discussion about valid driver's licenses is mis-directing bullshit: the other 99% of those bicycle riders probably had valid licenses. They STILL acted like irresponsible shits...

Actions matter. Bravo to the RR driver. Too bad he wasn't armed... Oh wait, it's not allowed in NYC. Well, he called 911, tried to flee to safety and protect his family, and it still didn't end well for him. But some bicycle riders still think its his fault, right?

Fuck 'em. Any self-absorbed entitled coward who throws nuts/bolts/ball-bearings just better kill me with first handful....

Tailgaters are stupid,they want to blame everyone else for there stupidity. If you ride a motorcycle it's there fault when something bad happens, if they tailgate a big rig and somethig happens to them it's the big rigs fault. Poeple who tailgate put there own lives as well as others at risk,including whoever is in the vichiceal with them.

The bikers had an event for the day and from friends in area they had a right away and map out from city for the ride. The guy in SUV actually hit two of them and never stopped this is then when the rest happened. The SUV driver was in wrong and bikers tried to stop him hence pulling in front and stopping. The driver then ran over him and kept going. He deserved everything he got and in all honesty one of the bikers should had shot his ass between his eyes in front of wife and child. Self defense a 500 lb bike vs a 4500 lb SUV constitutes self defense. I said earlier was more to story as bikers don't act this way unless they are provoked and clearly that's what happened.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

So whenever my friends and I want to act like complete douche bags, put pedestrians and other drivers at risk, and blatantly disregard all rules and laws of driving we just need to plan it and have a map out of the city? Great fucking argument.

And IF he hit two bikes in that mob, would you stop? They're animals pure and simple. And suggesting that he bet shot between the eyes in front of his wife and child is truly pathetic.

Keep up the computer chair quarterbacking.

Last edited:
No, we do not use ballbearings. That's for wannabe outlaw costume wearing only ride when it's sunny out riders. Bikers use a 'Get Back' whip. 3' of braided leather with a 1" steel ball monkey fist knotted in the end. Ball bearings? Seriously? Me personally, I carry a few items in my pocket that are actually found on the bike. Bolts, nuts, old spark plug, chain link...

That ain't no tough guy. That's a straight pussy with a leather jacket

Bikers as a rule are pretty tough guys. I have yet to meet any that carry stuff that doesn't go on a bike...like ball bearings. The first choice is a hammer head on a chain, second is a get back whip, and third is a modified axe handle under the saddle bags. Anything that is found in the pocket is usually also found on the side of the road too, the point being that IT's FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

...don't listen to me, I'm nothin but a muf kin poser

Its funny how non bikers call all bikers posers. .. lol not saying you, I picked up the sarcasm but many in the thread.... and there is a difference between motorcycle riders and bikers... RR on my vest with a SYLB patch... not all are created equal. ..

I used to ride and the last thing I ever wanted was to challenge any car or truck on the roadway. Too easy to get hurt or killed.

Saw this on another forum...

53656373.jpg

Guy gets to play a rousing game of "Bumper Faggots", too bad he wasn't a little better at it. Maybe some company will build a simulator, so one can become more proficient!

And what if you can not speed up or change lane because of traffic, and all you can see in your mirrors are grill head lights and some a## wipe texting on a cell phone. I've had people do that to me and it is not a fun feeling to know they are so close that if your speed drops due to traffic you are in deep s*&t. 2 second rule every one should follow it.

While I agree, people should give riders plenty of room, I know I do. You could've chose any vehicle in the world to drive. The dangers you face are just the consequences of your decisions. The guy in the Range Rover was protecting his family, nothing more. The riders were in the wrong.

Last edited:
My wife drives a RR, and I would bet the house, that she would not have been as cautious in that same situation with our four year old in the car.

On the other hand, we live in Texas, where we are allowed to defend ourselves from savages. The likelihood of this happening here is small, not non-existant, but small.

As one of our Yankee visitors inadvertantly explained to us once " you guys are so polite here, is it because everyone has a rifle or pistol in the vehicle?".

Yup, could be.

Where do you buy one of these special 'get back' whips with a ball on the tip of the whip?

They are built, not bought. These are made, one at a time, and given as gifts. They are usually either the color of the bike, or the club(MC) colors. When you are riding solo, and you go into 'patch' turf or other vehicles get too close, it is usually just simply twirled in the breeze a bit. It sends a message that damage may happen to you or your ride if you do not get back. Other bikers see it and they maintain normal distance as a courtesy.
Sure, we can carry 45's and 357's, or even AR's or M14's in scabbards, but carrying stuff that is found on the side of the road, well, so your cage gets afu from a old spark plug or a lost bolt, try proving where it came from. It's a he said she said thing, besides, if my hand was hanging down by the side of my bike, how do you know I let something go and you didn't just find an errant bolt of something in the road?
I of course would not expect anyone who has never ridden a motorcycle, or ridden in rain, snow, sleet day after day, year after year to understand these things. Fact is, you can't, because you have not BTDT. You (generalizing to all who have not BTDT) freely make comment on things you have not done, places you have not been, and as such, make worthless words that have no real impact on anything but humor, or sarcasm, at best. Until you have ridden 1000 miles on my bike in my boots, in rain, sleet and snow, your words are meaningless, lack value, and are both invalid and unsound because they lack solid reference. Fact is, bottom line, me, people like me, we are just guys who, when you look into our eyes usually see something there that either you recognize, or you don't. The slicked back hair, leather jacket, tattoos, grungy boots and quik wit usually make you wonder just WTF this person is really about. The obvious military swagger as some call it, the look that goes right through you, and the look that says, come on ahead, screw with me, go ahead, try it, see what happens is suually is more than enough to make you keep your distance, but the funny thing? The real funny thing? Sweet, little co-eds, YOUR daughters, walk right up grab the lapels of the jacket, and say things like,"Oohh, your jacket is so cool, can I wear it?", or "Hi, I saw you the other day, and just wanted to know your name" or,"You don't look so scary, you look like you need a hug" Sheeeiiit, I'll take that stuff from your daughters at school. My neighbor says it's a good thing...until I remind him HIS step daughter goes to the same college :)

If you can see me laughing my ass off right now as you read this, you maybe didn't miss it. If your panties are all bunched up, well son, you got more issues than a thin skin can handle don't ya?

My wife drives a RR, and I would bet the house, that she would not have been as cautious in that same situation with our four year old in the car.

On the other hand, we live in Texas, where we are allowed to defend ourselves from savages. The likelihood of this happening here is small, not non-existant, but small.

As one of our Yankee visitors inadvertantly explained to us once " you guys are so polite here, is it because everyone has a rifle or pistol in the vehicle?".

Yup, could be.

Mikee, Enjoyed looking at your hunting trips in the past few years and the trophy's you took down along the way. Any plans on a Zoo York trip? I caution you though, the animals there ride crotch rockets!!!

More video of these upstanding "bikers". Pillars of society they are, Fuck the po-lese, my mans wuz jus stuntin up on da sidewalks dat shit be private property yo!

Forget policing these savages, carpet bomb the whole place!

To be honest, those cops should have just tased the guy instead of all that, would have ended it way faster. Plus would have stopped the one individual from getting involved and arrested as well.

To be honest, those cops should have just tased the guy instead of all that, would have ended it way faster. Plus would have stopped the one individual from getting involved and arrested as well.

You're totally right except that there is one small problem. Patrol cops in NYC aren't issued Tasers.

Or if the cops dropped 1/2" bearings from their tactical pockets and the "perps" would start to stumble on them and eventually incapacitate them self (insert cartoon image here);).

Cant believe it took so many cops to subdue this guy, he kicked the hell out of three of them before a normal sized cop showed up, since when did they start hiring midgets onto the NYPD? Hoodlum is lucky he was not shot.

Cant believe it took so many cops to subdue this guy, he kicked the hell out of three of them before a normal sized cop showed up, since when did they start hiring midgets onto the NYPD? Hoodlum is lucky he was not shot.

Given recent shows of NYPD marksmanship, he still wouldn't have been but 6 bystanders would have been.

Wow, this has been quite the interesting read for sure, i'll add my .02, been riding bikes for 41 yrs, had over 15 bikes, and come from a huge biking family. That said, this entire incident was/is, the dumbass' fault who braked check the RR, period. If he had ANY common sense whatsoever, he'd know that he was going down if the bumper of the RR touched the back tire and would most likely get his dumbass ran over....it ain't rocket science.

Whoever mentioned the ball bearing idea was common...is full of crap, in 41 yrs riding, never heard of it...ever. If you're doing that, please stop, you give us normal bikers a bad name and you will most likely get your ass beat at some point for denting up the wrong ol boys pick-up...it's just a matter of time. Maybe you should just turn around on your seat next time and give the tailgater a "push back" gesture?

These "bikers" got off easy, lucky someone isn't leaking air over this deal, utter nonsense.

Wow, this has been quite the interesting read for sure, i'll add my .02, been riding bikes for 41 yrs, had over 15 bikes, and come from a huge biking family. That said, this entire incident was/is, the dumbass' fault who braked check the RR, period. If he had ANY common sense whatsoever, he'd know that he was going down if the bumper of the RR touched the back tire and would most likely get his dumbass ran over....it ain't rocket science.

Whoever mentioned the ball bearing idea was common...is full of crap, in 41 yrs riding, never heard of it...ever. If you're doing that, please stop, you give us normal bikers a bad name and you will most likely get your ass beat at some point for denting up the wrong ol boys pick-up...it's just a matter of time. Maybe you should just turn around on your seat next time and give the tailgater a "push back" gesture?

These "bikers" got off easy, lucky someone isn't leaking air over this deal, utter nonsense.

^Biker who has earned my respect.

Sincerely,

Cager

I'm the guy with ball bearings and do you honestly think I have ball bearings in my vest pocket to initially look to toss them at vehicles? That's like saying those with a CCP packs a gun so they can go shoot someone. We pack for self protection. If you been riding as long as you've said then I be willing bet some of your buddies carry a get off my ass deterrent. Again of all Yrs if ridden only once have I used them and yes they are very effective and work. The tailgater does not know the guy just dropped them on the road and they go bouncing. All he knows he just ran over and hit debris.
At all cost I avoid road rage confrontations and especially on a bike. The bike will always loose. Sometimes people are ass and no matter what one does they will still be an ass. In those cases after all actions to avoid have been excuses then one has do what he must do.
call me whatever but when my life and safety is at risk on the road I will do what's necessary to avoid being hurt at all costs.

Love how he states that the "roll captains" or whatever block entrance ramps and guide lanes like they're some sort of fucking cops. Then go to NYC and take over the streets. Great.

Pretty sure this dude is responsible for the Gov't shut down too...just sayin, lol

He is well spoken.

His version of events don't line up with the first 30 seconds of the vid posted on page one here, and he conveniently leaves out the part were they were violating the laws - but like any good mouth piece he puts the blame on others and then sells it - pleads for drivers to 'just have patience'. The guy is good - notice what he is doing here - "Just have patience" - "Can't we all just get along" (until I have spent all that money and have been proven to be a piece of shit felon - again) or "It takes a village" (except when were talking about matters of privilege or reaching across the isle for the good of all) or "What does it matter?" (To be continued in 2016)

I like how that fairy of a reporter holds the mic and never asks him a hard question - the media, doing its job!

Last edited:
I'm the guy with ball bearings and do you honestly think I have ball bearings in my vest pocket to initially look to toss them at vehicles? That's like saying those with a CCP packs a gun so they can go shoot someone. We pack for self protection. If you been riding as long as you've said then I be willing bet some of your buddies carry a get off my ass deterrent. Again of all Yrs if ridden only once have I used them and yes they are very effective and work. The tailgater does not know the guy just dropped them on the road and they go bouncing. All he knows he just ran over and hit debris.
At all cost I avoid road rage confrontations and especially on a bike. The bike will always loose. Sometimes people are ass and no matter what one does they will still be an ass. In those cases after all actions to avoid have been excuses then one has do what he must do.
call me whatever but when my life and safety is at risk on the road I will do what's necessary to avoid being hurt at all costs.

If you think that ball bearings are going to slow someone down, think again. Most people would think that it was just stones or something from the road, and it will not in any way destroy a radiator. You are a misguided simpleton if you think otherwise. If i saw you let them go, I would call the cops on you, for road rage. Also, they would be like gravel on the road for your fellow bikers to wipe out on. How stupid can you be???

... Really? Then don't ride a motorized bicycle in the same road as cars and trucks.

By definition, you are putting your "life and safety" at Greater risk by NOT being wrapped in a steel "cage".
Why the double-standard of purposefully taking that risk, yet all of a sudden you are somehow entitled to go above and beyond to "defend" yourself?

Go to Africa. Put on your best track shoes, and run through lion-n-tiger country with an armful of raw steak because you want to enjoy the wind through your dreadlocks. Oh, but now you need to carry a nice rifle to kill those pesky indigenous predators whose territory you invaded because it's "their fault" if they get too close....

Cars, trucks, cycles: there are shitty drivers and great drivers in each pool. You chose your risk level. Live (or die) with it.
But how fucking arrogant does it sound that you effectively CHOOSE to go ride with cowardly-&-ineffective "Defensive Systems" at the ready? If it's that big of a threat, you should be warranted to use deadly force. If it's not, then pull over take a breath, and calm the fuck down. You act like throwing shit at cars is a perfectly acceptable alternative to: ride away, pull over, tap the brakes, dodge between cars, or ride onto the shoulder.

Loading your pockets with debris before every ride would be like purposefully modifying an SUV to shoot broomsticks out the sides for the sole purpose to lockup the wheels of "scary close" motorbikes. Seriously?!

Hmmm, now that I think of it... Cue the A-Team music. I need a blowtorch, some trash cans, a refrigerator, and a crazy helicopter pilot...

After watching the clip in the OP for the first time, am I the only one who was instantly reminded of "Mad Max"?

2%2B%2Bbikers%2Bin%2Bgang--mad%2Bmax%2Broad%2Bwarrior%2Bpic.jpg

That enema nozzle in the blue Yamaha shirt should be sued by Yamaha. I have seen Christmas Geese that were filled with less shit. Miscreant doesn't even mention the havoc they were causing in Time's Square, the lawless way they were riding wherever they went before the RR incident, FTMF POS.

... Really? Then don't ride a motorized bicycle in the same road as cars and trucks.

By definition, you are putting your "life and safety" at Greater risk by NOT being wrapped in a steel "cage".
Why the double-standard of purposefully taking that risk, yet all of a sudden you are somehow entitled to go above and beyond to "defend" yourself?

Go to Africa. Put on your best track shoes, and run through lion-n-tiger country with an armful of raw steak because you want to enjoy the wind through your dreadlocks. Oh, but now you need to carry a nice rifle to kill those pesky indigenous predators whose territory you invaded because it's "their fault" if they get too close....

Cars, trucks, cycles: there are shitty drivers and great drivers in each pool. You chose your risk level. Live (or die) with it.
But how fucking arrogant does it sound that you effectively CHOOSE to go ride with cowardly-&-ineffective "Defensive Systems" at the ready? If it's that big of a threat, you should be warranted to use deadly force. If it's not, then pull over take a breath, and calm the fuck down. You act like throwing shit at cars is a perfectly acceptable alternative to: ride away, pull over, tap the brakes, dodge between cars, or ride onto the shoulder.

Loading your pockets with debris before every ride would be like purposefully modifying an SUV to shoot broomsticks out the sides for the sole purpose to lockup the wheels of "scary close" motorbikes. Seriously?!

Hmmm, now that I think of it... Cue the A-Team music. I need a blowtorch, some trash cans, a refrigerator, and a crazy helicopter pilot...

Great! Another idea. I will be outside adding broom stick launchers to the side defense mechanisms on my truck. I have the front covered with the spiderman web shooters. Now all I need is something for the rear, maybe a bucket with nails and tacks...And a red light that scans back and forth for the grill. Thanks Snake.

Ryan

Regardless of the circumstance, if they would have been trying to break out my window with my daughter and wife in the vehicle I would have been the inspiration for GTA 6.

I want to hear more about how bad the real bikers are. How they don't take shit from anybody and score all the hot young ladies. (cue george thorogood) I want to drink in the manly internet musk of the real road warriors. The 1%, the Leonard Smalls of Snipers Hide.

There was mention of "the one time" that avoiding confrontation "at all costs" didn't work, and the tactical spark plug had to be deployed. That has to be great story of triumph of the biker over the dreaded and evil cagers. I want to hear it! Gotta love righteous retribution .

As far as these douches on bikes in NYC, and I am biker, a lone wolf extreme biker that takes no sht, the guy that got run over brake checking a rover gets what he deserves, the guy that panicked and ran got what he deserved. The riders are not a biker gang, they are a gang, not against the law but where people are armed they are less prevalent, they just happen to be riding bikes, badly I might add. All those making fun and threatening these jerkoffs are what everyone who rides expects from everyone who drives a car. You all drive like sht, put the cell phone down, pay attention, pay attention.