• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rangefinder $350-$450

GreyShirts

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Oklahoma
Looking for a good rangefinder in the $350-$450 range. I've read up on Leica, Leupold, Vortex, and some other lower budget brands. I would like it to be able to range steel out to 1000-1200yrds, coyotes and deer out to 500-700 (I'm not going to shoot at one at 700 yrds but I just want to know the distance), small trees/bushes around 700-800yrds. I would like to have an arc mode because I will also use it when bowhunting. I like the incline/decline functions, and ballistic compensations. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this or is it personal preference. If you have some input please share it with me whether its good or bad. If you have other suggestions I would like to hear them. Thanks in advance.

Save a bit and keep an eye out in the classifieds. I got a Leica for $650.

+1 on watching the classifieds. Many people are always selling gear to "trade up" and so forth and you get the benefit of good gear at good price and ... when/if you buy something "used" you can usually sell it for what you paid if you decide you want something different.